Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,353 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Masquerades Doing The 'Shaku Shaku' Dance In Abeokuta (Video) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Masquerades Doing The 'Shaku Shaku' Dance In Abeokuta (Video) (19983 Views)

Masquerade In London. White Men Wearing Egungun Costume Dance In London Streets / Oba Of Benin Wows Guests At A Children's Party With His Shaku Shaku Dance Step. / Oba Of Benin Dancing Shaku Shaku At Children's Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Masquerades Doing The 'Shaku Shaku' Dance In Abeokuta (Video) by queensera(f): 6:54am On Apr 03, 2018
Yoruba Masquerades popularly known as "egungun" in yoruba were spotted in Abeokuta wilding and doing the popular "ShakuShaku" dance on the street.

Watch The Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_BDEm-7voQ

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/04/yoruba-masquerades-spotted-doing.html

4 Likes

Re: Masquerades Doing The 'Shaku Shaku' Dance In Abeokuta (Video) by Olalan(m): 6:57am On Apr 03, 2018
Masquerades are flexing now

2 Likes

Re: Masquerades Doing The 'Shaku Shaku' Dance In Abeokuta (Video) by Mutemenot(m): 7:01am On Apr 03, 2018
grin See masquerade like person wey dey winter for US shocked

17 Likes

Re: Masquerades Doing The 'Shaku Shaku' Dance In Abeokuta (Video) by sheypian(m): 7:07am On Apr 03, 2018
Awon Spirits gan currrent! Lol

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masquerades Doing The 'Shaku Shaku' Dance In Abeokuta (Video) by Nobody: 7:19am On Apr 03, 2018
in crime section?

6 Likes

Re: Masquerades Doing The 'Shaku Shaku' Dance In Abeokuta (Video) by georjay(m): 7:35am On Apr 03, 2018
cheesy

Oshey

Hip-hop Masquerade

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masquerades Doing The 'Shaku Shaku' Dance In Abeokuta (Video) by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:09am On Apr 03, 2018
These are the real Spirit Gods of Nigeria that manifest through our people. Not the murderorus arab deity and the tithe-extorting zombie god.

But I believe they should not be misusing the sacred garments of the spirits . It is sacreligious and dangerous.

11 Likes

Re: Masquerades Doing The 'Shaku Shaku' Dance In Abeokuta (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:09am On Apr 03, 2018
Lol.�
Science students kinda masquerade.
I'm sure some sachet of bajinotu and baby oku must be underneath the clothings!!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masquerades Doing The 'Shaku Shaku' Dance In Abeokuta (Video) by Offpoint: 10:09am On Apr 03, 2018
The gods are now current

18 Likes

Re: Masquerades Doing The 'Shaku Shaku' Dance In Abeokuta (Video) by id4sho(m): 10:09am On Apr 03, 2018
She asked "What do I do for a living?
Then I replied, "I analyze and invest in highly risky business opportunities that has the possibilities of high returns, I deal with international investment of over 1.5, 2.5, 3.5, analyzing and investing in business opportunities across England, Spain, Italy, Germany, France etc."
She was excited but she neva knew I was talking about Bet9ja...

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Masquerades Doing The 'Shaku Shaku' Dance In Abeokuta (Video) by lanrexdo(m): 10:10am On Apr 03, 2018
Confirm shuku shaka! Modern day masquerade.

5 Likes

Re: Masquerades Doing The 'Shaku Shaku' Dance In Abeokuta (Video) by visijo(m): 10:11am On Apr 03, 2018
K
Re: Masquerades Doing The 'Shaku Shaku' Dance In Abeokuta (Video) by taretoofine(m): 10:11am On Apr 03, 2018
The gods don dey taste henessy..i blame this govt

6 Likes

Re: Masquerades Doing The 'Shaku Shaku' Dance In Abeokuta (Video) by samzzycash(m): 10:12am On Apr 03, 2018
When you don mix chemical before getting under the masquerade dress.. Science student masquerade..

1 Like

Re: Masquerades Doing The 'Shaku Shaku' Dance In Abeokuta (Video) by FEGNO: 10:13am On Apr 03, 2018
I THOUGHT LIE MOHAMMED SAID THESE WOULD CREATE 500,000 JOBS. FOR THOSE PEOPLE LOOKING FOR PMB'S ACHIEVEMENTS SO AS TO WIN THE PROMISED N500,000 FROM PDP THIS NAH CORRECT EXPO.

4 Likes

Re: Masquerades Doing The 'Shaku Shaku' Dance In Abeokuta (Video) by chuks34(m): 10:13am On Apr 03, 2018
That's how buhari will dance shaku shaku back to daura angry

5 Likes

Re: Masquerades Doing The 'Shaku Shaku' Dance In Abeokuta (Video) by chumaster(m): 10:13am On Apr 03, 2018
grin

hallmark of PMB's ingenious creation of Job opportunities and investment in Human resources development.

How could Bill G accuse PMB of not doing so?

Lie Mohammed is working with the best government ever?

Quote me with sense

1 Like

Re: Masquerades Doing The 'Shaku Shaku' Dance In Abeokuta (Video) by lovelylad: 10:13am On Apr 03, 2018
ohya updated masquerade

1 Like

Re: Masquerades Doing The 'Shaku Shaku' Dance In Abeokuta (Video) by Femak86(m): 10:14am On Apr 03, 2018
Masquerade to sha pra pra. Lol Masquerade to nshey yahoo.

1 Like

Re: Masquerades Doing The 'Shaku Shaku' Dance In Abeokuta (Video) by favourmic(m): 10:14am On Apr 03, 2018
I asked my trainer Which Machine at the Gym I should use to impress beautiful Women....
He pointed outside and said

"the ATM machine" grin

7 Likes

Re: Masquerades Doing The 'Shaku Shaku' Dance In Abeokuta (Video) by Jubilancy(f): 10:15am On Apr 03, 2018
Lol
The gods are wise!

1 Like

Re: Masquerades Doing The 'Shaku Shaku' Dance In Abeokuta (Video) by BlackOnassis(m): 10:16am On Apr 03, 2018
Masquerades dont even respect themselves anymore. You see, this is why we flog them and make them do frog jump in my area grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masquerades Doing The 'Shaku Shaku' Dance In Abeokuta (Video) by paymentvoucher: 10:16am On Apr 03, 2018
Shaku Shaku is a Goal

1 Like

Re: Masquerades Doing The 'Shaku Shaku' Dance In Abeokuta (Video) by princecalculus(m): 10:17am On Apr 03, 2018
Shey i sabi the dance wella?
Re: Masquerades Doing The 'Shaku Shaku' Dance In Abeokuta (Video) by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:20am On Apr 03, 2018
BlackOnassis:
Masquerades dont even respect themselves anymore. You see, this is why we flog them and make them do frog jump in my area grin grin

How will Masquerades respect themselves when you ingrates have abandoned them.

2 Likes

Re: Masquerades Doing The 'Shaku Shaku' Dance In Abeokuta (Video) by dayleke: 10:20am On Apr 03, 2018
Awon egungun eleyii "Don Jazzy" e gan ni o...

Awon street eeguns....
Won damo baje...
Re: Masquerades Doing The 'Shaku Shaku' Dance In Abeokuta (Video) by MisterGrace: 10:31am On Apr 03, 2018
grin We all know that yoruba masquerades are always fake. grin
Re: Masquerades Doing The 'Shaku Shaku' Dance In Abeokuta (Video) by Teniola2000: 10:31am On Apr 03, 2018
Foolishness!
Re: Masquerades Doing The 'Shaku Shaku' Dance In Abeokuta (Video) by wonlasewonimi: 10:37am On Apr 03, 2018
Lmao Depression does not exist in Nigeria
Re: Masquerades Doing The 'Shaku Shaku' Dance In Abeokuta (Video) by psalmson001: 10:38am On Apr 03, 2018
Irumole toh ti je iyan pelu action bitters. Onwa jijo ope cheesy

1 Like

Re: Masquerades Doing The 'Shaku Shaku' Dance In Abeokuta (Video) by OSUigbo: 10:42am On Apr 03, 2018
Lol

Loler

Loling

1 Like

Re: Masquerades Doing The 'Shaku Shaku' Dance In Abeokuta (Video) by dabiriy(m): 10:50am On Apr 03, 2018
[quote author=MisterGrace post=66391971] grin We all know that yoruba masquerades are always fake. Try am with all dis ancient city one

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures From Onitsha Youth Ofala Carnival / Emir Sanusi Accused Of Fraud (Full Report) / Giving And Recieving With The Left Hand.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.