Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,921 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Ghanaian Pastor Sells Church Member For Fundraising Money - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ghanaian Pastor Sells Church Member For Fundraising Money (465 Views)

Cleric Sues Member For Asking Return Of Car Gift After Failed Prophecy / Parish Priest Sells Church And Its Land Leaving His Members In Disbelief (video) / Pastor Chris McDouglas Omosokpea Accused Of Rape, Sells Church Building (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghanaian Pastor Sells Church Member For Fundraising Money by Mandynews(f): 7:01am On Apr 03, 2018
A Ghanaian pastor who is obsessed with money has done the unthinkable, by selling his church member out for GH 30,000.

In a letter shared by David Papa Bondze-Mbir, the lady explains how the pastor rejected all the guys she has brought to him but decided to look for a better person for her. The pastor told her he had a revelation from God that she was meant to marry a rich person in due time.

She was later given out to marry a man who had donated GH 30,000 to the church during a fundraising and has since regretted going into that marriage.

Read her story below

#TheInfluenceOfPastors

“Hi Dave. This is my story. My spiritual father is my head Pastor. I helped the Church a lot with my singing. Daddy preferred I sang for him before he preached.

He loved me as a daughter, and always wanted the very best for me. He became a huge influence in my life, I realized I wasn’t able to even date any man he hadn’t approved of. He had a negative vision of any man I introduced to him as a potential boyfriend. He would always tell me,

“That man is not him. He is not of the Lord. Be patient.”

I was patient till my 28th birthday, when this rich guy from London, visited us for a month. His mother is a member of the Church, so he just came with her. The Church was organising a fundraising that Sunday and the guy gave. Over 30, 000 Ghana Cedis.

Immediately after the gentleman’s offering, Daddy called me to come sing. He made me sing for over 20 minutes. The following day, Daddy invited me over to the house. The gentleman and the mother were there.

To cut the long story short, the man was in a process of separating from his wife (that was the story he fed us) and wished he could marry a decent lady. Daddy told me he was the one meant for me, and persuaded me into accepting him as a friend. Within a week, the guy wanted us to be intimate, because he was leaving the country the following week. I refused him s*x.

We kept in touch when he returned to the UK. On the 23rd of April, 2013, he asked for my hand in marriage. He confirmed his divorce to his first wife. He has a big house in Accra, so that’s where I am staying right now, with his mother. I am taking care of his aged mother, Dave. All his siblings are outside of Ghana.

I only get to see him, twice every year. And he stays for just a month. A friend of mine in the UK tells me he is still married to his British wife. He has been paying so much offering through Western Union money transfer to my Pastor. He’s bought the pastor a car. He invites him to London, but not me.

I am just quiet and watching all of them. His mother knows what’s going on but she’s refusing to also open up to me because she has no one to take care of her in that big house. I fell in love with him, that’s why I married him.”

More via http://mandynews.com/2018/04/03/ghanaian-pastor-sells-church-member-for-fundraising-money/

Re: Ghanaian Pastor Sells Church Member For Fundraising Money by EvilChild: 7:11am On Apr 03, 2018
grin grin grin
Yahoo yahoo pastors cheesy
Awon omo oloja.
Wire wire pastors
Re: Ghanaian Pastor Sells Church Member For Fundraising Money by Nobody: 7:52am On Apr 03, 2018
Tales by moonlight. First of all the story sound strange because a reasonable pastor will never support his member marrying a divorcée. Secondly the lady in question is mumu(sorry to say if it is true). How can a revelation from a pastor form the basis for following your destiny? What happen to personal conviction or revelation from God?. This your story doesn't add up abeg
Re: Ghanaian Pastor Sells Church Member For Fundraising Money by Mandynews(f): 1:26pm On Apr 03, 2018
CC: lalasticlala, Mynd44, Seun
Re: Ghanaian Pastor Sells Church Member For Fundraising Money by Blackfire(m): 3:29pm On Apr 03, 2018
This could be a lie
Re: Ghanaian Pastor Sells Church Member For Fundraising Money by Flexherbal(m): 7:01pm On Apr 03, 2018
Na pastor be your papa?

She was later given out to marry a man who had donated GH 30,000 to the church during a fundraising and has since regretted going into that marriage.

(1) (Reply)

Download Dis Powerful Worship By Dis Singing Siblings "D Alabaster Crew / The Bible And The Discovery Of Hot Water Vents In The Sea / History Repeated! Pastor Turns Water Into Wine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.