Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 04/04/18 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 04/04/18 (469 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 15/04/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 11/04/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/04/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 04/04/18 by dallyemmy: 1:42pm On Apr 03, 2018
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 04/04/18 by dallyemmy: 3:03pm On Apr 03, 2018
PRAYER
1.Lord I thank you because with you all things are possible and your plans for my life shall be fulfilled.
2.Heavenly Father, I bless your name for keeping me alive for a purpose – to show forth your glory in my life.
3.I shall not die before the manifestation of my miracle and before I enter into my destiny.
4.Father, send me help from thy sanctuary and strengthen me out of Zion for the fulfilment of your plan for my life.
5.I shall not die but live to fulfil my destiny in the mighty name of Jesus.
6.While my friends and foes are watching, the Lord will send me an outstanding divine intervention in Jesus name
7.I overthrow every prince of darkness and all territorial spirits around me, which are hindering the manifestation of God’s purpose in my life in
Jesus name.
8.I shall not give up, because I have believed to see the goodness of God in the land of the living.
9.Lord, prevent my soul from death, my eyes from tears and my feet from falling this year in Jesus name.
10.Praise waiteth for thee, O God in my mouth and in my family as a result of your intervention in Jesus name. I shall fulfil my destiny.
11.Father, let your divine intervention in my life bring souls into your kingdom in Jesus name.
12.Father, give me reasons to jubilate, celebrate and appreciate your divine intervention in my life this year in the name of Jesus.
13.This year, I shall move from story to glory and from glory to glory in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 04/04/18 by dallyemmy: 9:15am On Apr 04, 2018
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Wednesday, April 4, 2018) - TIME TO SHOW YOUR FACE

1.Thank you, Father, for making me the light and the salt of the world.

2.Father, in anyway, l have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, restore your glory, honour, authority and dominion, upon my life, that sin has taken away, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, renew my strength and restore my hope; empower me to complete and fulfill my assignment, here on earth, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, empower me to do your work in the day time, when there is light, in Jesus' name, because the night cometh, when no man shall work.

6.Father, create opportunities for me to shine; take me from obscurity to limelight, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, let every satanic limitation, hindering me from arising and shinning, be consumed by your fire, in Jesus' name.

8.I will arise and shine, because, the glory of the Lord has risen upon my life, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, deliver and set me free from every spirit of fear, holding me captive and preventing me from shinning and doing exploits for you, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, as the light of the world, let every form of darkness within and around me, be subdued and chased away, in Jesus' name.

11.I take authority over demons, over principalities, over powers; over spiritual wickedness in high places; I subdue and render them powerless, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, grant all the heart's desires of Pastor E.A. Adeboye, the author of the open heavens daily devotional and general overseer of RCCG, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

(1) (Reply)

Use Me Lord / The Spiritual Controls The Physical (5) / Are We Born With The Sin Of Adam And Eve? Can It Stop One From Entering Heaven?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.