Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,852 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

2019: "Buhari Will Use, Dump Tinubu, God Wants Saraki" – Primate Ayodele - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2019: "Buhari Will Use, Dump Tinubu, God Wants Saraki" – Primate Ayodele (22201 Views)

'APC Will Use And Dump Tinubu' – Primate Ayodele Warns / Primate Ayodele: If Saraki Runs, PDP Will Win 2019 Presidential Election / 2019 Buhari's Friends Are Not Telling Him The Truth — Okogie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: "Buhari Will Use, Dump Tinubu, God Wants Saraki" – Primate Ayodele by 14Ebisco: 8:18am On Apr 03, 2018
Primate Elijah Ayodele of INRI Evangelical Spiritual Church, with headquarters in Lagos State, has warned the National Leader of the All Progressive Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, not to support President Muhammadu Buhari in next year’s presidential election.

Ayodele, speaking at the dedication of the Emi Ni Aseyori Kan Pro Cathedral a.k.a Sope Parish in Lagos last weekend, claimed that Tinubu would be used and dumped by Buhari.

The cleric also called on the Senate President, Dr Bukola Saraki, to contest for the presidency in 2019 or face the wrath of God.

“The present ‘romance’ going on between Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Buhari is deception; they’re deceiving Tinubu. They just want to use him and dump him. Until we appreciate God and not man, the country will continue to experience underdevelopment,” he said.

On the 2019 presidential election, the cleric stated that God had ordained Saraki to help Nigeria.

“I want to tell Saraki now to make up his mind, because God has ordained him to help this country. He should come out to contest for president. It’s not by noise. At the moment, he is the one who can move Nigeria forward.

“So, I want him to take the bold step and make up his mind or else, God would deal with him. I don’t make predictions; I give prophecies. However, I am not God. God can choose to delay when fulfilling certain prophecies.

“What is happening with the administration of President Muhammad Buhari, God had told me and I said it; these things are happening now. Everything happening in the country now has been foretold,” he stated.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/04/2019-buhari-will-use-dump-tinubu-god.html

6 Likes

Re: 2019: "Buhari Will Use, Dump Tinubu, God Wants Saraki" – Primate Ayodele by savio93(m): 8:22am On Apr 03, 2018
What's this one saying sef? Is he the only one in the land who hasn't heard of Saraki declaration?
All this prophets and their stupid prophecies.
Let me come and be going jare.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: "Buhari Will Use, Dump Tinubu, God Wants Saraki" – Primate Ayodele by mabea: 8:23am On Apr 03, 2018
I will definitely vote for sarki

This sounds more like a personal plea and not prophecy.

Mr prophet, God is not a bully, he does not impose his will on people. Your threat doesnt hold

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2019: "Buhari Will Use, Dump Tinubu, God Wants Saraki" – Primate Ayodele by magoo10(m): 8:29am On Apr 03, 2018
Ordinarily one would have thought that with the experience buhari had in the past he should have done better than blame games .

Looting of nigeria resources started as far back as 70s,80s,90s which buhari was also part of. To hold Nigeria Ransome and deny them jobs ,good roads ,electricity infrastructure etc with the worst form of nepotism in the history of Nigeria is not only wicked but devilish.

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2019: "Buhari Will Use, Dump Tinubu, God Wants Saraki" – Primate Ayodele by Nobody: 8:30am On Apr 03, 2018
grin
Re: 2019: "Buhari Will Use, Dump Tinubu, God Wants Saraki" – Primate Ayodele by omowolewa: 8:34am On Apr 03, 2018
The two are mutually exclusive,

If Tinubu will be used and dumped, then no need for Saraki's contest again because he won't win

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: "Buhari Will Use, Dump Tinubu, God Wants Saraki" – Primate Ayodele by Ever8054: 8:36am On Apr 03, 2018
".......I think a used pampers is still more useful than some acclaimed men of god..." so what the god of this idiot whish Nigerians,is for us to keep rotating criminals?.. why him no anoint one young ,vibrant candidate to come save Nigeria "...sometimes sef,I dey feel say God don commot hand for Nigeria matter...

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: "Buhari Will Use, Dump Tinubu, God Wants Saraki" – Primate Ayodele by Nobody: 8:38am On Apr 03, 2018
Not a bad idea...
Atleast he is not a pushover, cuts across all divides and fully aware of all happenings around him.
He is young and vibrant.

But saraki sha, that man is a one man congregation..

He has dictorial tendencies in him.

8 Likes

Re: 2019: "Buhari Will Use, Dump Tinubu, God Wants Saraki" – Primate Ayodele by CAPSLOCKED: 8:40am On Apr 03, 2018
Ever8054:
".......I think a used pampers is still more useful than some acclaimed men of god..." so what the god of this idiot whish Nigerians,is for us to keep rotating criminals?.. why him no anoint one young ,vibrant candidate to come save Nigeria "...sometimes sef,I dey feel say God don commot hand for Nigeria matter...

I WON'T FORGET HOW MBAKA AND SOME OTHER DADDY GO'S SAID BUHARI WILL BE THE BEST THING FOR NIGERIANS.

WE'RE HERE NOW.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: "Buhari Will Use, Dump Tinubu, God Wants Saraki" – Primate Ayodele by bjayx: 8:41am On Apr 03, 2018
Wetin person no go hear for this country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: "Buhari Will Use, Dump Tinubu, God Wants Saraki" – Primate Ayodele by nabegibeg: 8:52am On Apr 03, 2018
14Ebisco:
Primate Elijah Ayodele of INRI Evangelical Spiritual Church, with headquarters in Lagos State, has warned the National Leader of the All Progressive Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, not to support President Muhammadu Buhari in next year’s presidential election.

Ayodele, speaking at the dedication of the Emi Ni Aseyori Kan Pro Cathedral a.k.a Sope Parish in Lagos last weekend, claimed that Tinubu would be used and dumped by Buhari.

The cleric also called on the Senate President, Dr Bukola Saraki, to contest for the presidency in 2019 or face the wrath of God.

“The present ‘romance’ going on between Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Buhari is deception; they’re deceiving Tinubu. They just want to use him and dump him. Until we appreciate God and not man, the country will continue to experience underdevelopment,” he said.

On the 2019 presidential election, the cleric stated that God had ordained Saraki to help Nigeria.

“I want to tell Saraki now to make up his mind, because God has ordained him to help this country. He should come out to contest for president. It’s not by noise. At the moment, he is the one who can move Nigeria forward.

“So, I want him to take the bold step and make up his mind or else, God would deal with him. I don’t make predictions; I give prophecies. However, I am not God. God can choose to delay when fulfilling certain prophecies.

“What is happening with the administration of President Muhammad Buhari, God had told me and I said it; these things are happening now. Everything happening in the country now has been foretold,” he stated.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/04/2019-buhari-will-use-dump-tinubu-god.html

The permutation and combination has started ooo

3 Likes

Re: 2019: "Buhari Will Use, Dump Tinubu, God Wants Saraki" – Primate Ayodele by Nobody: 8:53am On Apr 03, 2018
Sufferisticated people... They want to start gain

1 Like

Re: 2019: "Buhari Will Use, Dump Tinubu, God Wants Saraki" – Primate Ayodele by moscobabs(m): 8:53am On Apr 03, 2018
Oloriburuku somebody ni Man yii sa?

if God wants to use somebody sey na Saraki hin go come use ?

All these God of men sef .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: "Buhari Will Use, Dump Tinubu, God Wants Saraki" – Primate Ayodele by AtikuNetwork: 8:53am On Apr 03, 2018
Lying prophet. They are not difficult to detect. Is Saraki better or more qualified than Atiku? Does he have more acceptability than Turaki? When will these attention seekers shut up for once.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: "Buhari Will Use, Dump Tinubu, God Wants Saraki" – Primate Ayodele by ybalogs(m): 8:53am On Apr 03, 2018
All these Men of men won't just fail to amaze me. So of all people in Naija, nah Saraki God wants abi?
Re: 2019: "Buhari Will Use, Dump Tinubu, God Wants Saraki" – Primate Ayodele by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 03, 2018
Useless primate

Is only political matters his god reveals to him

He should tell us when Nigeria will have stable electricity, he cant!

Mofo

7 Likes

Re: 2019: "Buhari Will Use, Dump Tinubu, God Wants Saraki" – Primate Ayodele by NwaAmaikpe: 8:54am On Apr 03, 2018
shocked
Re: 2019: "Buhari Will Use, Dump Tinubu, God Wants Saraki" – Primate Ayodele by ybalogs(m): 8:54am On Apr 03, 2018
I would have asked this Primate to go buy sense but I know he's got sheeples on NL so I won't write anything.

1 Like

Re: 2019: "Buhari Will Use, Dump Tinubu, God Wants Saraki" – Primate Ayodele by obi4eze(m): 8:55am On Apr 03, 2018
Saraki save Nigeria?

4 Likes

Re: 2019: "Buhari Will Use, Dump Tinubu, God Wants Saraki" – Primate Ayodele by noona(f): 8:56am On Apr 03, 2018
Stop that shit right there nigger!!!who wants sarakirubbish!!!you had better stop taking synthetic weed..

3 Likes

Re: 2019: "Buhari Will Use, Dump Tinubu, God Wants Saraki" – Primate Ayodele by Beedude(m): 8:56am On Apr 03, 2018
I Think Its Time For All These M.O.G To Face The Work Of The Ministry And Stay Away From Politics. Even To Appoint C.A.N President Is A Problem For Them

1 Like

Re: 2019: "Buhari Will Use, Dump Tinubu, God Wants Saraki" – Primate Ayodele by ybalogs(m): 8:56am On Apr 03, 2018
Are the ways of God same as men? These pastors should just stick to preaching their gospel rather than seeing what's not there.
Re: 2019: "Buhari Will Use, Dump Tinubu, God Wants Saraki" – Primate Ayodele by NwaAmaikpe: 8:57am On Apr 03, 2018
shocked

All these fake prophets and their 'for sale' prophecies.

I'm sure that's why the Lord punishes them by giving them wayward wives who sleep around with area boys.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: "Buhari Will Use, Dump Tinubu, God Wants Saraki" – Primate Ayodele by jakD: 8:58am On Apr 03, 2018
I'm sorry God but I think this man is a bad egg among the good prophets. I'm sure he(Ayodele) had said when you(God) hasn't spoken.

1 Like

Re: 2019: "Buhari Will Use, Dump Tinubu, God Wants Saraki" – Primate Ayodele by AlanTuringAI: 8:58am On Apr 03, 2018
I've been following this man's prophecies for some time now and he gets it wrong almost all the time. I wish he'd stop embarrassing himself and Christianity. See how he is contradicting himself in the name of prophecy. You said Tinubu will be used and dumped. This implies that Buhari would win again through Tinubu's help and would dump him afterwards as he did in this his current term. In this same breath, you're saying Saraki will emerge President if he contests. Assuming Saraki eventually contests under a different platform than APC, how can both of these happen at the same time?

18 Likes

Re: 2019: "Buhari Will Use, Dump Tinubu, God Wants Saraki" – Primate Ayodele by Nobody: 8:58am On Apr 03, 2018
They have started again.Did anyone here remember his so call prophecy before 2015?.
Re: 2019: "Buhari Will Use, Dump Tinubu, God Wants Saraki" – Primate Ayodele by Nobody: 8:58am On Apr 03, 2018
Attention seeker

1 Like

Re: 2019: "Buhari Will Use, Dump Tinubu, God Wants Saraki" – Primate Ayodele by kollinpowel(m): 8:59am On Apr 03, 2018
This pirates or primates is on Oshogbo weed and am sure he is only seeing the effects of the weed .
Re: 2019: "Buhari Will Use, Dump Tinubu, God Wants Saraki" – Primate Ayodele by engrjacuzzi: 9:01am On Apr 03, 2018
saraki has the money already and has been in government /politics so why should I vote for him. I'd rather vote a younger candidate who has something to offer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Worshiping God Without Hands And Legs / What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? / World’s First Gay Bible 'Queen James ' Published

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.