Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,460 members, 7,830,285 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

2019: "Buhari Will Use, Dump Tinubu, God Wants Saraki" – Primate Ayodele - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2019: "Buhari Will Use, Dump Tinubu, God Wants Saraki" – Primate Ayodele (22223 Views)

'APC Will Use And Dump Tinubu' – Primate Ayodele Warns / Primate Ayodele: If Saraki Runs, PDP Will Win 2019 Presidential Election / 2019 Buhari's Friends Are Not Telling Him The Truth — Okogie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: "Buhari Will Use, Dump Tinubu, God Wants Saraki" – Primate Ayodele by Firgemachar: 9:38am On Apr 03, 2018
Navalsadiq:
Yoruba people and their agenda.

You are a smart man.

It's time for a northern Yoruba man to rule the country.
Re: 2019: "Buhari Will Use, Dump Tinubu, God Wants Saraki" – Primate Ayodele by 2016v2017: 9:45am On Apr 03, 2018
14Ebisco:
Primate Elijah Ayodele of INRI Evangelical Spiritual Church, with headquarters in Lagos State, has warned the National Leader of the All Progressive Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, not to support President Muhammadu Buhari in next year’s presidential election.

Ayodele, speaking at the dedication of the Emi Ni Aseyori Kan Pro Cathedral a.k.a Sope Parish in Lagos last weekend, claimed that Tinubu would be used and dumped by Buhari.

The cleric also called on the Senate President, Dr Bukola Saraki, to contest for the presidency in 2019 or face the wrath of God.

“The present ‘romance’ going on between Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Buhari is deception; they’re deceiving Tinubu. They just want to use him and dump him. Until we appreciate God and not man, the country will continue to experience underdevelopment,” he said.

On the 2019 presidential election, the cleric stated that God had ordained Saraki to help Nigeria.

“I want to tell Saraki now to make up his mind, because God has ordained him to help this country. He should come out to contest for president. It’s not by noise. At the moment, he is the one who can move Nigeria forward.

“So, I want him to take the bold step and make up his mind or else, God would deal with him. I don’t make predictions; I give prophecies. However, I am not God. God can choose to delay when fulfilling certain prophecies.

“What is happening with the administration of President Muhammad Buhari, God had told me and I said it; these things are happening now. Everything happening in the country now has been foretold,” he stated.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/04/2019-buhari-will-use-dump-tinubu-god.html
Abegi , this one no be prophecy,no living Nigerian or foreigners that doesn't know how miserable tinubu will be ,if eventually cowbuhar rig the election and win.
Re: 2019: "Buhari Will Use, Dump Tinubu, God Wants Saraki" – Primate Ayodele by Nutase: 9:46am On Apr 03, 2018
mabea:
I will definitely vote for sarki

This sounds more like a personal plea and not prophecy.

Mr prophet, God is not a bully, he does not impose his will on people. Your threat doesnt hold
what of Jonah, apostle Paul, balak etc
Re: 2019: "Buhari Will Use, Dump Tinubu, God Wants Saraki" – Primate Ayodele by Idlawz: 9:46am On Apr 03, 2018
The man of God sef.
He was the one that prophecise that Saraki should be careful this year not to experience death of his daughter and still said he should pray to avoid heart related issues.
Re: 2019: "Buhari Will Use, Dump Tinubu, God Wants Saraki" – Primate Ayodele by Neoteny(m): 9:46am On Apr 03, 2018
So god has nothing better to do than to have beer-parlor gossip about politics with these charlatans.

Smh for modern christianity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: "Buhari Will Use, Dump Tinubu, God Wants Saraki" – Primate Ayodele by 2016v2017: 9:50am On Apr 03, 2018
magoo10:
Ordinarily one would have thought that with the experience buhari had in the past he should have done better than blame games .

Looting of nigeria resources started as far back as 70s,80s,90s which buhari was also part of. To hold Nigeria Ransome and deny them jobs ,good roads ,electricity infrastructure etc with the worst form of nepotism in the history of Nigeria is not only wicked but devilish.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: "Buhari Will Use, Dump Tinubu, God Wants Saraki" – Primate Ayodele by kmaster007: 9:57am On Apr 03, 2018
hell
Re: 2019: "Buhari Will Use, Dump Tinubu, God Wants Saraki" – Primate Ayodele by mabea: 9:57am On Apr 03, 2018
Nutase:
what of Jonah, apostle Paul, balak etc
Different things they are. God did not speak to Saraki and it's not a command.
Re: 2019: "Buhari Will Use, Dump Tinubu, God Wants Saraki" – Primate Ayodele by chumaster(m): 9:59am On Apr 03, 2018
jakD:
I'm sorry God but I think this man is a bad egg among the good prophets. I'm sure he(Ayodele) had said when you(God) hasn't spoken.
And E. Adeboye and Pastor Osibanjo had said when God has spoken?
Re: 2019: "Buhari Will Use, Dump Tinubu, God Wants Saraki" – Primate Ayodele by DonroxyII: 10:00am On Apr 03, 2018
AlanTuringAI:
I've been following this man's prophecies for some time now and he gets it wrong almost all the time. I wish he'd stop embarrassing himself and Christianity. See how he is contradicting himself in the name of prophecy. You said Tinubu will be used and dumped. This implies that Buhari would win again through Tinubu's help and would dump him afterwards as he did in this his current term. In this same breath, you're saying Saraki will emerge President if he contests. Assuming Saraki eventually contests under a different platform than APC, how can both of these happen at the same time?
It doesn't matter , he added a caveat that God can delay prophecy.

Anyway, I don't care about his prophesies but I strongly believe that in this present dispensation only Bukola Saraki can take Nigeria to another height !!

He is the only one among the Nigerian Political Gladiators that can tame all other anti-progressives ..... He also has his errs but just like Obasanjo, Saraki is the only one for now that is strong enough to combat both international and National problems of Nigeria !!!

He ain't a saint though but this country would really see concrete development !!!

1 Like

Re: 2019: "Buhari Will Use, Dump Tinubu, God Wants Saraki" – Primate Ayodele by obasidon1(m): 10:02am On Apr 03, 2018
Ever8054:
".......I think a used pampers is still more useful than some acclaimed men of god..." so what the god of this idiot whish Nigerians,is for us to keep rotating criminals?.. why him no anoint one young ,vibrant candidate to come save Nigeria "...sometimes sef,I dey feel say God don commot hand for Nigeria matter...
Are the young Nigerians ready to take the mantle of leadership of this country? I don't think so. We are still engrossed in watching #BBNaija and enthno centric crisis and religious quagmire. So let the old fools continue to manipulate us. The people is the power not solely on God as this prophet has stated. But the people are not yet prepared

1 Like

Re: 2019: "Buhari Will Use, Dump Tinubu, God Wants Saraki" – Primate Ayodele by airminem(f): 10:06am On Apr 03, 2018
When you comment after me, you must be on holymary poo.
Re: 2019: "Buhari Will Use, Dump Tinubu, God Wants Saraki" – Primate Ayodele by Tecno66: 10:06am On Apr 03, 2018
They tried to break Tinubu's backbone using Fasola & co, even ensured his preferred candidate didnt win Ondo and Kogi elections. Now they suddenly discovered they still need him and have even sacrificed Oyegun who has been at loggerhead with Tinubu. They seem ready to meet all his conditions because of 2019. Lets watch how it goes but ultimately, God has the final say.
14Ebisco:
Primate Elijah Ayodele of INRI Evangelical Spiritual Church, with headquarters in Lagos State, has warned the National Leader of the All Progressive Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, not to support President Muhammadu Buhari in next year’s presidential election.

Ayodele, speaking at the dedication of the Emi Ni Aseyori Kan Pro Cathedral a.k.a Sope Parish in Lagos last weekend, claimed that Tinubu would be used and dumped by Buhari.

The cleric also called on the Senate President, Dr Bukola Saraki, to contest for the presidency in 2019 or face the wrath of God.

“The present ‘romance’ going on between Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Buhari is deception; they’re deceiving nd dump him. Until we appreciate God and not man, the country will continue to experience underdevelopment,” he said.

On the 2019 presidential election, the cleric stated that God had ordained Saraki to help Nigeria.

“I want to tell Saraki now to make up his mind, because God has ordained him to help this country. He should come out to contest for president. It’s not by noise. At the moment, he is the one who can move Nigeria forward.

“So, I want him to take the bold step and make up his mind or else, God would deal with him. I don’t make predictions; I give prophecies. However, I am not God. God can choose to delay when fulfi God can choose to delay when fulfilling certain prophecies.

“What is happening with the administration of President Muhammad Buhari, God had told me and I said it; these things are happening now. Everything happening in the country now has been foretold,” he stated.

1 Like

Re: 2019: "Buhari Will Use, Dump Tinubu, God Wants Saraki" – Primate Ayodele by Fuadx1(m): 10:07am On Apr 03, 2018
My thought really, what a prophecy
omowolewa:
The two are mutually exclusive,

If Tinubu will be used and dumped, then no need for Saraki's contest again because he won't win
Re: 2019: "Buhari Will Use, Dump Tinubu, God Wants Saraki" – Primate Ayodele by brosammy(m): 10:12am On Apr 03, 2018
They have started again, they are the one who said God ordained this Fulani man, over and over again I wonder how on earth will God ordained some who values animals beyond human lifes. Saraki you are talking about too joined APC just to have his way before EFCC, I don't think he is better than Buhari only that he is learned

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: "Buhari Will Use, Dump Tinubu, God Wants Saraki" – Primate Ayodele by 2016v2017: 10:12am On Apr 03, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

I WON'T FORGET HOW MBAKA AND SOME OTHER DADDY GO'S SAID BUHARI WILL BE THE BEST THING FOR NIGERIANS.

WE'RE HERE NOW.
Re: 2019: "Buhari Will Use, Dump Tinubu, God Wants Saraki" – Primate Ayodele by 2016v2017: 10:13am On Apr 03, 2018
brosammy:
They have started again, they are the one who said God ordained this Fulani man, over and over again I wonder how on earth will God ordained some who values animals beyond human lifes. Saraki you are talking about too joined APC just to have his way before EFCC, I don't think he is better than Buhari only that he is learned
Re: 2019: "Buhari Will Use, Dump Tinubu, God Wants Saraki" – Primate Ayodele by Enice(m): 10:15am On Apr 03, 2018
14Ebisco:

“The present ‘romance’ going on between Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Buhari is deception; they’re deceiving Tinubu. They just want to use him and dump him. Until we appreciate God and not man, the country will continue to experience underdevelopment,” he said.

“So, I want him to take the bold step and make up his mind or else, God would deal with him. I don’t make predictions; I give prophecies. However, I am not God. God can choose to delay when fulfilling certain prophecies.

This is the height of it. These fraudsters will stop at nothing just to eat awuf. So the Almighty God, the christian God wants an unbeliver a Muslim to rule over his children. Hmmm, na wa. Fellow christians, the prophet has spoken. God want's us to face the East.
Re: 2019: "Buhari Will Use, Dump Tinubu, God Wants Saraki" – Primate Ayodele by sekundosekundo: 10:27am On Apr 03, 2018
AlanTuringAI:
I've been following this man's prophecies for some time now and he gets it wrong almost all the time. I wish he'd stop embarrassing himself and Christianity. See how he is contradicting himself in the name of prophecy. You said Tinubu will be used and dumped. This implies that Buhari would win again through Tinubu's help and would dump him afterwards as he did in this his current term. In this same breath, you're saying Saraki will emerge President if he contests. Assuming Saraki eventually contests under a different platform than APC, how can both of these happen at the same time?

When you send a man to steal a goat for you, by the time the man is caught, two things are likely to happen;

1 You won't actualize your aim of sending him to steal a goat.

2 You will deny and dump him.

1 Like

Re: 2019: "Buhari Will Use, Dump Tinubu, God Wants Saraki" – Primate Ayodele by fajob: 10:46am On Apr 03, 2018
HMMMM

Re: 2019: "Buhari Will Use, Dump Tinubu, God Wants Saraki" – Primate Ayodele by Mitsurugi(m): 10:47am On Apr 03, 2018
Ever8054:
".......I think a used pampers is still more useful than some acclaimed men of god..." so what the god of this idiot whish Nigerians,is for us to keep rotating criminals?.. why him no anoint one young ,vibrant candidate to come save Nigeria "...sometimes sef,I dey feel say God don commot hand for Nigeria matter...

Will you or Nigerians for that matter vote for "one young, vibrant candidate?"
Re: 2019: "Buhari Will Use, Dump Tinubu, God Wants Saraki" – Primate Ayodele by kenodrill: 10:57am On Apr 03, 2018
Fake prophecies everywhere! How can a smart criminal like saraki be the one that can move Nigeria forward!
Re: 2019: "Buhari Will Use, Dump Tinubu, God Wants Saraki" – Primate Ayodele by yazach: 11:08am On Apr 03, 2018
14Ebisco:

I know from the on set that you are not a pastor but a political wing of CAN
Re: 2019: "Buhari Will Use, Dump Tinubu, God Wants Saraki" – Primate Ayodele by somehow: 11:16am On Apr 03, 2018
Mtchew, until i see a better option, i will stick to the one on my mind.
Re: 2019: "Buhari Will Use, Dump Tinubu, God Wants Saraki" – Primate Ayodele by midform(m): 11:41am On Apr 03, 2018
omowolewa:
The two are mutually exclusive,

If Tinubu will be used and dumped, then no need for Saraki's contest again because he won't win
exactly my thoughts!! Nothing will destroy ur critical analysis! Contradicting predictions called prophesy!!!
Re: 2019: "Buhari Will Use, Dump Tinubu, God Wants Saraki" – Primate Ayodele by jaxxy(m): 12:05pm On Apr 03, 2018
Esseite:
Not a bad idea...
Atleast he is not a pushover, cuts across all divides and fully aware of all happenings around him.
He is young and vibrant.

But saraki sha, that man is a one man congregation..

He has dictorial tendencies in him.

Totally agree with u. Prophet man needs to go back and hear well
Re: 2019: "Buhari Will Use, Dump Tinubu, God Wants Saraki" – Primate Ayodele by HEIR: 12:22pm On Apr 03, 2018
Watch that no 3 man, he's most likely going to be no. 1
Re: 2019: "Buhari Will Use, Dump Tinubu, God Wants Saraki" – Primate Ayodele by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 03, 2018
Mr Pastor, For you to say God ordained Saraki, makes all ur prophecies false, IMO.

I prefer Atiku to Saraki!

Don't even go there!
Re: 2019: "Buhari Will Use, Dump Tinubu, God Wants Saraki" – Primate Ayodele by khanwale(m): 12:26pm On Apr 03, 2018
You meant to say the Devil needs him. Let him come Bleep the country more
Re: 2019: "Buhari Will Use, Dump Tinubu, God Wants Saraki" – Primate Ayodele by ozodigboo(m): 1:00pm On Apr 03, 2018
AlanTuringAI:
I've been following this man's prophecies for some time now and he gets it wrong almost all the time. I wish he'd stop embarrassing himself and Christianity. See how he is contradicting himself in the name of prophecy. You said Tinubu will be used and dumped. This implies that Buhari would win again through Tinubu's help and would dump him afterwards as he did in this his current term. In this same breath, you're saying Saraki will emerge President if he contests. Assuming Saraki eventually contests under a different platform than APC, how can b oth of these happen at the same time?
all of una too harsh for this forum.
you want to kill this prophet's career
Re: 2019: "Buhari Will Use, Dump Tinubu, God Wants Saraki" – Primate Ayodele by winj3: 1:02pm On Apr 03, 2018
To tell you how stupid and useless religion is in Nigeria, this m0r0n is actually saying that a fictitious god wants a criminal like saraki.

Who are the audience of this people, who are the worshipers and believers, MONKEYS?
Re: 2019: "Buhari Will Use, Dump Tinubu, God Wants Saraki" – Primate Ayodele by petitejolie(f): 2:46pm On Apr 03, 2018
fahren:
Don't forget to get registered today.
how do we get registered when the inec officials say dey will register only 70 per day.then the other ones outside the 70persons will av to bribe their way through. is dat not unnecessary frustration of Nigerians. pls dere should b a complaint centre for this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

World’s First Gay Bible 'Queen James ' Published / Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet / Richest Pastors In Nigeria: Prophet T.b. Joshua And The Scoan Hit Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.