Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,579 members, 7,823,512 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

See How A Woman Treated Her Housemaid At A Restaurant (pictures) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See How A Woman Treated Her Housemaid At A Restaurant (pictures) (2035 Views)

I Caught My Housemaid Sexually Assaulting My Son / Man Recounts His Encounter With A Lady And Her Housemaid At A Restaurant / Woman Celebrates Her Housemaid Of 13 Years On Her Matriculation (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How A Woman Treated Her Housemaid At A Restaurant (pictures) by bukatyne(f): 9:25pm On Apr 03, 2018
If she was not going to buy the maid food, why did she bring her in?

Why not leave her in the car?

Why torture her so?

Some people can be so inhumane.

1 Like

Re: See How A Woman Treated Her Housemaid At A Restaurant (pictures) by Acidosis(m): 9:31pm On Apr 03, 2018
This is plain evil!!
Re: See How A Woman Treated Her Housemaid At A Restaurant (pictures) by ifyalways(f): 4:56am On Apr 04, 2018
Surprise surprise. . . angry They might be coming from church o. Nigerians and their religious minds makes one want to embrace the devil.

Goes to show how the help is treated at home. Effects of having an unwanted, unplanned child and sending her or him to go stay with one aunty. The girl will grow up with all that pain, rejection and maltreatment etched in her mind , marry, get another unfortunate child as a maid and treat her even worse.The cycle continues. . .

Shioooooor

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How A Woman Treated Her Housemaid At A Restaurant (pictures) by blank(f): 6:13am On Apr 04, 2018
Why did she bring her into the restaurant? This is just too painful to see. Cant imagine what is being done to that little girl's psyche.
Re: See How A Woman Treated Her Housemaid At A Restaurant (pictures) by eyinjuege: 7:20am On Apr 04, 2018
I'm more concerned if that child is in school.

Eating Mr Biggs/Smalls rice is the least of her problems right now, provided they will at least give her eba and one meat when they get home and she is not starved on top of it all.

I really wonder when child labor will stop, as a poster above said. I think families with children as maids , should be reported to the authorities. Even those in authority too have child slaves at home.
Re: See How A Woman Treated Her Housemaid At A Restaurant (pictures) by thorpido(m): 11:20am On Apr 04, 2018
What kind of a woman/mother is that?How much will an extra plate of rice cost her?
...and she had to make her sit with them and watch her kids.
Re: See How A Woman Treated Her Housemaid At A Restaurant (pictures) by KevinDein: 1:30pm On Apr 04, 2018
mysticgal:
I saw one of such 2 years ago... I mean I was sitting directly opposite this woman and i watch this woman buy food for herself and three girls while the maid spoon fed the youngest. I got angry, ordered for chicken and chips against the rice and whatever they were eating and served the girl.
Well I had my friend watching and my eyes were telling her to do her worst lemme burst that her tiny brain ....rubbish women with no human empathy.

God will punish these women especially the one above..
Excellent. We need to start telling these evil ones they are evil, right to their faces. No more "it's not my business so I'd just pretend I didn't see".
Evil thrives when good people keep quiet.
Re: See How A Woman Treated Her Housemaid At A Restaurant (pictures) by WotzupNG: 2:16pm On Apr 04, 2018
lalasticlala haba
Re: See How A Woman Treated Her Housemaid At A Restaurant (pictures) by stacyadams: 4:22pm On Apr 04, 2018
The one wey dey pain me pass be say d useless husbands at home will see d little house helps maltreated,them go even encourage d useless women...so many puusssy niggaz dese days and jezebels

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am I Wrong ??? / Does Sex As A Couple During 'fasting And Prayer' Invalidate The Prayer? / F.D.A Oks 'morning-after' Pill For 17-year-olds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.