Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,673 members, 7,827,467 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Woman Celebrates Her Housemaid Of 13 Years On Her Matriculation (Photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Celebrates Her Housemaid Of 13 Years On Her Matriculation (Photos) (47598 Views)

Tanzanian Who Spent 20 Years On Death Row Released, Brother Sold His 6 Houses / Woman Celebrates As Her Husband Marries A Second Wife (Photo) / See How A Woman Treated Her Housemaid At A Restaurant (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Celebrates Her Housemaid Of 13 Years On Her Matriculation (Photos) by metronaija2: 12:50pm On Mar 16, 2018
Gloria Ernest Samuel, took to Facebook on Wednesday, March 14, to celebrate her housemaid of 13 years, who recently gained admission into a higher institution. Read her post below...

I am proud of us...

On 17th February, 2005, my husband brought her home as my house help. She was smaller than l wanted. I needed a much bigger girl, but the mum could only allow her as the elder sister was elsewhere. The only option was to manage her, but managing meant that l had to nurse her as she was too small to even wash her own clothes, the breakable kitchenwares etc.
It wasn't also easy to raise a child with certain orientations.
But l tried. When the task became too tedious,
I packaged her home, but the father gave us a mind boggling question: if she is your daughter, will you throw her away? Please, train her as yours. I want her different.
As stunning as that question sounded, l thank God that l took that challenge seriously and to my heart.
I teach, I scream, I plead, l appeal and l advice...
To make sure she turns out better than she would.
Sometimes, she makes me furious, laugh, cry, and proud, just like now.
From Primary 2, she had gone through to secondary, made her papers, have trained on computer literacy before going for skill acquisition.
Today, she has moved to a higher level. She is matriculating at Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education, and l am so happy that our 13years together is not a waste after all.
She has long ceased to be a maid in my home.
She is now Aunty's Auntie, my little sister, my children's Auntie. And no one knows she is not my sibling.

Uchechi, today is the beginning of a new life for you.
We are happy for you. Sky is your jumping pad.
We pray that you graduate with flying colours. And we continue to pray for financial breakthrough so that you do not suffer any stress concerning your education.
Congratulations, dear. We are super proud of you.

More photos below...

http://www.metronaija.ng/nigerian-woman-celebrates-her-housemaid-of-13-years-on-her-matriculation/

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Celebrates Her Housemaid Of 13 Years On Her Matriculation (Photos) by metronaija2: 12:50pm On Mar 16, 2018

7 Likes

Re: Woman Celebrates Her Housemaid Of 13 Years On Her Matriculation (Photos) by saintkash(m): 12:52pm On Mar 16, 2018
You deserve an award and only God almighty can reward you for your gesture toward ur maid

357 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Woman Celebrates Her Housemaid Of 13 Years On Her Matriculation (Photos) by Kestolovee95(f): 12:58pm On Mar 16, 2018
Great woman.. thanks for treating her as your own.
No educated woman can raise iliterate kids whether they are biologically hers or not.

185 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Woman Celebrates Her Housemaid Of 13 Years On Her Matriculation (Photos) by Gebbson007(m): 1:04pm On Mar 16, 2018
buhariguy:
I hate the girl. The girl look like those spoilt stubborn idiotic pig of Biafra.
we are sorry for the delay ,ur brain will arrive soon ..

540 Likes 39 Shares

Re: Woman Celebrates Her Housemaid Of 13 Years On Her Matriculation (Photos) by Boomboost(m): 1:06pm On Mar 16, 2018
God bless this woman, other good women and them life-giving queens...

This year na so so FP I de hit, sha, lemme not make it a big deal.

12 Likes

Re: Woman Celebrates Her Housemaid Of 13 Years On Her Matriculation (Photos) by Boomboost(m): 1:11pm On Mar 16, 2018
buhariguy:
I hate the girl.
The girl look like those spoilt stubborn idiotic pig of Biafra.

Biafra doesn't really exist. :\

Continue being this immature and nepotistic, it becomes you.

28 Likes

Re: Woman Celebrates Her Housemaid Of 13 Years On Her Matriculation (Photos) by Yankee101: 1:13pm On Mar 16, 2018
This is how you treat a maid

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Celebrates Her Housemaid Of 13 Years On Her Matriculation (Photos) by ConAir(m): 1:17pm On Mar 16, 2018
God bless

Wish all women will emulate this good act and learn to be good to others, without expecting anything in return.

It is good to be good.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Celebrates Her Housemaid Of 13 Years On Her Matriculation (Photos) by Newpride(m): 2:24pm On Mar 16, 2018
U are blessed woman

15 Likes

Re: Woman Celebrates Her Housemaid Of 13 Years On Her Matriculation (Photos) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Mar 16, 2018
Wished every other women would borrow a leaf from her.. wink God bless u ma...

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Celebrates Her Housemaid Of 13 Years On Her Matriculation (Photos) by miracool946: 2:25pm On Mar 16, 2018
e good

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Celebrates Her Housemaid Of 13 Years On Her Matriculation (Photos) by labisibrass(m): 2:26pm On Mar 16, 2018
God bless you!

6 Likes

Re: Woman Celebrates Her Housemaid Of 13 Years On Her Matriculation (Photos) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 16, 2018
She's still a child. Shame on the women using her as a maid angry

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Celebrates Her Housemaid Of 13 Years On Her Matriculation (Photos) by Abbeyme: 2:27pm On Mar 16, 2018
Good one there

4 Likes

Re: Woman Celebrates Her Housemaid Of 13 Years On Her Matriculation (Photos) by afamaustin(m): 2:28pm On Mar 16, 2018
Only God will reward u and ur husband

9 Likes

Re: Woman Celebrates Her Housemaid Of 13 Years On Her Matriculation (Photos) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 16, 2018
Unlike women..
Though I don't still TRUST her madam.
She may have ulterior motives....

Na trap be this ooooo
Never TRUST LADIES
Still calls her MAID

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Celebrates Her Housemaid Of 13 Years On Her Matriculation (Photos) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 16, 2018
Muafrika2:
Re: Woman Celebrates Her Housemaid Of 13 Years On Her Matriculation (Photos) by Bellarod05: 2:29pm On Mar 16, 2018
Wowowowowow....God bless you ma,you will surely reap the fruit of your labour over her...(Amen).

3 Likes

Re: Woman Celebrates Her Housemaid Of 13 Years On Her Matriculation (Photos) by maxiuc(m): 2:29pm On Mar 16, 2018
cheesy

Oya Rochas nack her one statue

57 Likes

Re: Woman Celebrates Her Housemaid Of 13 Years On Her Matriculation (Photos) by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 2:29pm On Mar 16, 2018
AND THE GIRL IS QUITE PRETTY grin

6 Likes

Re: Woman Celebrates Her Housemaid Of 13 Years On Her Matriculation (Photos) by elipheleh(m): 2:30pm On Mar 16, 2018
EZENDIZUOGU:
AND THE GIRLS IS QUITE PRETTY grin
ok
Re: Woman Celebrates Her Housemaid Of 13 Years On Her Matriculation (Photos) by elipheleh(m): 2:31pm On Mar 16, 2018
Muafrika2:
You can't be like Nwaamaikpe however you try

27 Likes

Re: Woman Celebrates Her Housemaid Of 13 Years On Her Matriculation (Photos) by Britishcoins(m): 2:31pm On Mar 16, 2018
I almost drop tears in my screen, a stranger training another man's daughter.
But my uncle wanted me to stop education in JSS 3.
Thanks God that we can still be successful through our hard work.
I love you madam. Just as you praid, may God continue to bless you and your family financially.... Amen

30 Likes

Re: Woman Celebrates Her Housemaid Of 13 Years On Her Matriculation (Photos) by Paradigm777: 2:32pm On Mar 16, 2018
Pls who's cutting onions here? embarassed

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Celebrates Her Housemaid Of 13 Years On Her Matriculation (Photos) by hokafor(m): 2:32pm On Mar 16, 2018
Very good example

2 Likes

Re: Woman Celebrates Her Housemaid Of 13 Years On Her Matriculation (Photos) by happney65: 2:32pm On Mar 16, 2018
She would end up fuccccking ur husband.. grin grin grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Celebrates Her Housemaid Of 13 Years On Her Matriculation (Photos) by farouk0403(m): 2:32pm On Mar 16, 2018
What an Irony others are locking and beating their maids while she is celebrating her own

Kudos to the lady

16 Likes

Re: Woman Celebrates Her Housemaid Of 13 Years On Her Matriculation (Photos) by nkemdi89(f): 2:33pm On Mar 16, 2018
Igbos and their love for house maids.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Celebrates Her Housemaid Of 13 Years On Her Matriculation (Photos) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 16, 2018
I won't mention how great a job it is that she managed to send her to school. Well done Ma'am

With that being said, I see comments congratulating her on how well she has treated her housemaid......You all mean to tell me that 13years back this girl qualified to be a housemaid? She doesn't even look 18years now and yet she has been housemaiding since 13years back.

Someone will come and ask me if she hadn't been a maid would she be now graduating.......small ones.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Celebrates Her Housemaid Of 13 Years On Her Matriculation (Photos) by GentlemanAyo(m): 2:34pm On Mar 16, 2018
:DIgbo amaka

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Handsome Boy Is A Year Old Today / 5 Tricks Nigerian Women Use To "Trap Men Into Marriage" / "My Mom Walked Me Down The Aisle" - Lady Who Avoided Kneeling At Her Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.