Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,290 members, 7,839,434 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Krystal Okeke Launches Miss American Nation, New Pageant In US - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Krystal Okeke Launches Miss American Nation, New Pageant In US (21182 Views)

Krystal Okeke Joins Nollywood, Stars In 'Daughters Of The Throne' (Photos) / Krystal Okeke Bags Doctorate Honour In Chicago (Photos) / Krystal Okeke Displays Fulani Costume (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Krystal Okeke Launches Miss American Nation, New Pageant In US by Francis5: 2:28am On Apr 04, 2018
Saviour22:
and the dumb Igbo girl did not go and developed the east, she is busy developing another man country u are here, typing Igbo amaka hehe u people are dull.

Absurdity at its peak. I wonder how much of Yorubaland Afonjas in UK and the US have developed. You, my friend, are a buffoon.
Re: Krystal Okeke Launches Miss American Nation, New Pageant In US by Ade3000yrs(m): 2:40am On Apr 04, 2018
My God, my moses, what manner of evil is this Africans try to invent something that will add value to d world and stop acting like sex slaves and sex dolls

1 Like

Re: Krystal Okeke Launches Miss American Nation, New Pageant In US by Nobody: 2:52am On Apr 04, 2018
Francis5:

Absurdity at its peak. I wonder how much of Yorubaland Afonjas in UK and the US have developed. You, my friend, are a buffoon.
so because I said that the east is undeveloped am now a Yoruba man smh for u.
Re: Krystal Okeke Launches Miss American Nation, New Pageant In US by Nobody: 2:53am On Apr 04, 2018
alphacyborg:

This is the most foolish comment I have read in a long while.
who cares am not feeling sorry tongue
Re: Krystal Okeke Launches Miss American Nation, New Pageant In US by SUNDICOS(m): 5:59am On Apr 04, 2018
Naijaguy12345:
Beautiful, any one of them will do me for weekend.

pls is that not Chidinma's cucumber?
Re: Krystal Okeke Launches Miss American Nation, New Pageant In US by Baroba(m): 6:00am On Apr 04, 2018
Those asking her to invent something " noteworthy" I wonder how many you geniuses have invented or discovered. Idiats..
Re: Krystal Okeke Launches Miss American Nation, New Pageant In US by Baroba(m): 6:01am On Apr 04, 2018
Ignyte:

She was born abroad, her husband is not Nigerian, neither is her child. Biko, why should she go and develop the east. Krystal is NOT dumb. She was my senior in school way back calm down with your description.

Why are you wasting energy on that dumb fkk.. U get time.
Re: Krystal Okeke Launches Miss American Nation, New Pageant In US by Ignyte(m): 7:02am On Apr 04, 2018
Saviour22:
so wat good is she to u Igbo people? why is that lady shouting Igbo amaka

Guy, I'm not even Igbo. I'm only defending the fact that it's not everybody you see that you refer to as 'dumb'

1 Like

Re: Krystal Okeke Launches Miss American Nation, New Pageant In US by GGirll: 7:25am On Apr 04, 2018
Saviour22:
the east is so undeveloped that's why u moda fvckers are running away frm it, go to Aba. aba is soooooooooooo dirty and backwards let me hear u shout Igbo amaka again if Zeus will not strike u dead, undeveloped Igbo girl.
I don't waste my time on idiot's ok if u notice I hardly quote people negatively n I won't dignify a foolish he goat by arguing about my place with a sacrifice.....after d war nobody till date developed or rebuilt the east except Igbos....I enjoin you to take a tour n see for yourself ok....we are Igbos we are not Yoruba or Hausa we are Igbos hate us or like us we keep moving do everything in your power to stop us d ideas keeps increasing,marginalize us n rule for eternity we are still on top in all areas n facets of life even in d diaspora.....cry me a river you can NEVER BE IGBO....WE IGBOS CAN NEVER BE YOU....PROUDLY IGBO LET FOOLS WHO CANT DEAL WITH IT DIE IN JESUS NAME AMEN.....
Re: Krystal Okeke Launches Miss American Nation, New Pageant In US by Nobody: 7:26am On Apr 04, 2018
E no go pass Alexreports wink
Re: Krystal Okeke Launches Miss American Nation, New Pageant In US by greenprince(m): 9:30am On Apr 04, 2018
Coldfeets:

In that case, you're on a very long thing!

I can bet you that you will search and search and search until eternity but you won't find such women... most especially in Naija.

They are there, but you never respect or appreciate them like you do these regulars doing things that aren't so exceptional
Re: Krystal Okeke Launches Miss American Nation, New Pageant In US by Nobody: 11:27am On Apr 04, 2018
GGirll:

I don't waste my time on idiot's ok if u notice I hardly quote people negatively n I won't dignify a foolish he goat by arguing about my place with a sacrifice.....after d war nobody till date developed or rebuilt the east except Igbos....I enjoin you to take a tour n see for yourself ok....we are Igbos we are not Yoruba or Hausa we are Igbos hate us or like us we keep moving do everything in your power to stop us d ideas keeps increasing,marginalize us n rule for eternity we are still on top in all areas n facets of life even in d diaspora.....cry me a river you can NEVER BE IGBO....WE IGBOS CAN NEVER BE YOU....PROUDLY IGBO LET FOOLS WHO CANT DEAL WITH IT DIE IN JESUS NAME AMEN.....
u are a fool and a foolish one for that matter, which sane person want to be Igbo? Criminals, fraudster, money rituals ,drug dealers and postitution is an other of the day. u are on top of everything u do yet 80% ur people are running frm the east lol .

(1) (2) (Reply)

I’ve Not Made Money From Music — Kelly Hansome / Xenophobia: AY Makun Blasts Nigerian Leaders Over Attacks In South Africa / Kate Henshaw Shares Photos Of A Sick Child (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.