Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,163 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

True Life Experience Of A Typical Cruel Nigerian Parent And Their House Help! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / True Life Experience Of A Typical Cruel Nigerian Parent And Their House Help! (458 Views)

Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? / Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House / Things A Typical Nigerian Parent Won't Accept From Western Culture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

True Life Experience Of A Typical Cruel Nigerian Parent And Their House Help! by oviosun: 9:28am On Apr 03, 2018
“I went out with a friend to celebrate his birthday today and it was fun but something strange happened a woman came in with 3 kids for dinner and she orders for 2 plate of rice and chicken to my greatest surprise one of the kid was left out and was given biscuit to eat by the woman in the presence of the 2 kids.

While they were eating the rice the little kid was holding his/herself to eat the biscuit and it was such a painful thing to see honestly African women are mostly Evil how much will it cost you to give to someone who probably takes care of this little ones when you are not at home its so painful and annoying no wonder witchcraft will not end in Africa.

I'm really saddened honesty....”

Check the complete story"

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1758949770829091&id=100001422552987

Cc: lalasticlala and mynd44
Cc: seun and madridguy

(1) (Reply)

Lipton Yellow Label Is Giving Widows Across Nigeria A #reasontosmile / 30-year-old Man Sued By Parents For Refusing To Leave Home / Increase Intimacy With Your Spouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.