Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,965 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

Pretty Lady Shares Inspiring Photos Six Weeks After A Traumatic Car Accident - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pretty Lady Shares Inspiring Photos Six Weeks After A Traumatic Car Accident (18957 Views)

Another Plane Crash In US Claims Several Lives Weeks After Wigwe's Incident / Bride-to-be Dies In Terrible Car Accident 2 Weeks To Wedding (Pix) / Drunk Driver Kills Nigerian Man 6 Weeks After Arriving In The US (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pretty Lady Shares Inspiring Photos Six Weeks After A Traumatic Car Accident by Makapedia: 12:08pm On Apr 03, 2018
@WEB.ORG.NG

On April 2, six weeks after she was involved in a life-threatening car accident with her sister, Tiffany Leanne took to her social media accounts to share photos of what she looked like before and after. 

See her post and more photos below..

BY WEB NIGERIA : http://web.org.ng/1756/pretty-young-lady-shares-inspiring-photos-six-weeks-after-a-traumatic-car-accident/

cc ; lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Lady Shares Inspiring Photos Six Weeks After A Traumatic Car Accident by Thegeneralqueen(f): 12:09pm On Apr 03, 2018
I still don't believe this story cause she doesn't look like an accident victim to me...... it's obvious that her boyfriend beat her up and she wants to use accident to cover up the incident...... accident affected only your EYES say no to domestic violence....say no to an abusive relationship thank GOD she survived from the hand of that beast sad

Get well soon girllll she looks beautiful though

15 Likes

Re: Pretty Lady Shares Inspiring Photos Six Weeks After A Traumatic Car Accident by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 03, 2018
thank God for her life.

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Lady Shares Inspiring Photos Six Weeks After A Traumatic Car Accident by olafunny(m): 2:01pm On Apr 03, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
I still don't believe this story cause she doesn't look like an accident victim to me...... it's obvious that her boyfriend beat her up and she wants to use accident to cover up the incident...... accident affected only your EYES say no to domestic violence....say no to an abusive relationship thank GOD she survived from the hand of that beast sad

Na accident e go be, I don see accident wey affect only the nose b4. And i don see d one wey affect only d belle. Girls have different types of car accident like make up kit

5 Likes

Re: Pretty Lady Shares Inspiring Photos Six Weeks After A Traumatic Car Accident by northvietnam(m): 2:01pm On Apr 03, 2018
that lips can make ...... cum
Re: Pretty Lady Shares Inspiring Photos Six Weeks After A Traumatic Car Accident by Sardonicus: 2:01pm On Apr 03, 2018
Pretty?
Re: Pretty Lady Shares Inspiring Photos Six Weeks After A Traumatic Car Accident by paymentvoucher: 2:01pm On Apr 03, 2018
shocked
Re: Pretty Lady Shares Inspiring Photos Six Weeks After A Traumatic Car Accident by Nairalanddist: 2:02pm On Apr 03, 2018
Her mouth is perfect for BJ

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pretty Lady Shares Inspiring Photos Six Weeks After A Traumatic Car Accident by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:02pm On Apr 03, 2018
Thank God for your life.
This is beauty in all ramifications.
Re: Pretty Lady Shares Inspiring Photos Six Weeks After A Traumatic Car Accident by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:03pm On Apr 03, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

Book of John 9:9

English Standard Version
Some said, “It is he.” Others said, “No, but he is like him.” He kept saying, “I am the man.”

That is the beauty of a miracle!!!
You just confirmed that too sis.
GOD IS GREAT!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pretty Lady Shares Inspiring Photos Six Weeks After A Traumatic Car Accident by olafunny(m): 2:03pm On Apr 03, 2018
Hmm
Re: Pretty Lady Shares Inspiring Photos Six Weeks After A Traumatic Car Accident by Rebuke: 2:04pm On Apr 03, 2018
Thank God for ur life....

Yhu for jxt hide dey thank God for yhur life sha. Make dem village peopleno come thnk say yhu dey dare dem o.

Na joke sha, notthn dem village people fit do yhu if yhu ar on d side of God
Re: Pretty Lady Shares Inspiring Photos Six Weeks After A Traumatic Car Accident by fourhayz: 2:11pm On Apr 03, 2018
Omoh dis geh lips no b here oooo[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Pretty Lady Shares Inspiring Photos Six Weeks After A Traumatic Car Accident by sanerugwei: 2:18pm On Apr 03, 2018
Na wa o...mean pple everywhere.

Trying to twist the gehs story, what is your own? Is it your accident?

Mtcheewww..bad belle people...sai-monkeys...
Re: Pretty Lady Shares Inspiring Photos Six Weeks After A Traumatic Car Accident by BrainnewsNg(f): 2:18pm On Apr 03, 2018
God bless her
Re: Pretty Lady Shares Inspiring Photos Six Weeks After A Traumatic Car Accident by Nathdoug(m): 2:32pm On Apr 03, 2018
WITH THOSE LIPS...THIS GIRL GO SABI SUCK PRICK WEWE OOO...MY THOUGHTS THOUGH
Re: Pretty Lady Shares Inspiring Photos Six Weeks After A Traumatic Car Accident by fiftynaira(m): 2:43pm On Apr 03, 2018
Only if I get her number
She would surely reach me how to pray...

Help me find NLanders
Re: Pretty Lady Shares Inspiring Photos Six Weeks After A Traumatic Car Accident by Lilimax(f): 3:04pm On Apr 03, 2018
She look like someone that was beaten either by her hubby or her boyfriend. shocked
#saynotodomesticviolence

Whatever the situation, thank God you're okay smiley

1 Like

Re: Pretty Lady Shares Inspiring Photos Six Weeks After A Traumatic Car Accident by Lilimax(f): 3:05pm On Apr 03, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

I concur with you!
Re: Pretty Lady Shares Inspiring Photos Six Weeks After A Traumatic Car Accident by obatoro: 3:35pm On Apr 03, 2018
post=66397521:

Book of John 9:9

English Standard Version
Some said, “It is he.” Others said, “No, but he is like him.” He kept saying, “I am the man.”

That is the beauty of a miracle!!!
You just confirmed that too sis.
GOD IS GREAT!!!!
I like your response.
Re: Pretty Lady Shares Inspiring Photos Six Weeks After A Traumatic Car Accident by sochey(f): 3:37pm On Apr 03, 2018
my dear. thank God he delivered you and returned your face back. You for don join the ‘why me Father' group.
Glory to God sha smiley
Re: Pretty Lady Shares Inspiring Photos Six Weeks After A Traumatic Car Accident by flyDixon: 3:51pm On Apr 03, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

Most likely true, she had an accident with impact on the head, the bloodshot eyes will clear off eventually.
Re: Pretty Lady Shares Inspiring Photos Six Weeks After A Traumatic Car Accident by friendlyenemy: 4:33pm On Apr 03, 2018
Come along and click the signature if you wanna get first class free tutorials and tools that matches all kind of hustle..... If you know you know.
Re: Pretty Lady Shares Inspiring Photos Six Weeks After A Traumatic Car Accident by bjhandz: 4:38pm On Apr 03, 2018
God is great
Re: Pretty Lady Shares Inspiring Photos Six Weeks After A Traumatic Car Accident by rezzy: 4:59pm On Apr 03, 2018
Thunder go fire the guy wen blow your eyes like that
Re: Pretty Lady Shares Inspiring Photos Six Weeks After A Traumatic Car Accident by pejuakinab: 7:15pm On Apr 03, 2018
I just dey stroll pass..the lips got me thinking..
Re: Pretty Lady Shares Inspiring Photos Six Weeks After A Traumatic Car Accident by seunak2016: 10:13pm On Apr 03, 2018
it's eye contact lens that spoil her eyes, my thoughts

(1) (Reply)

Benue Flood: Flood Hits Makurdi Again, Renders Many Homeless (Photos) / British Airways Rejects Credit Card Payment For Trips To Nigeria, Due To Fraud / My Experience In Port-harcourt Airspace & Airport Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.