Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Sad State Of General Hospital Lagos Island And Bill Gates Criticism (pics) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Sad State Of General Hospital Lagos Island And Bill Gates Criticism (pics) (778 Views)

How Jumoke Hospital Lagos ‘Mistakenly’ Employed 2 Jobless Men As Medical Doctors / Woman Goes Missing At Yaba Psychiatric Hospital, Lagos. Son Cries Out (Video) / Coronavirus: Egyptians At Gbagada General Hospital, Lagos Cause Scare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sad State Of General Hospital Lagos Island And Bill Gates Criticism (pics) by odi1278(m): 2:10pm On Apr 03, 2018
This is the sad state of Lagos general hospital in Lagos island. we have a government rather than invest and renovate primary health care centres they rather engage in jamborees by building bus stations that add no single value to the lives of its citizens in the immediate term.
This is what Bill Gates was talking about that the governments across board should invest in human capital ie schools, hospitals and access to cheap credit facilities that would have direct impact on its citizens.

Re: Sad State Of General Hospital Lagos Island And Bill Gates Criticism (pics) by tellmanny(m): 5:41pm On Apr 03, 2018
Still waiting for the sad state of Lagos hospitals your thread was supposed to discuss.
I am a doctor and I know what obtains in terms of health care delivery in some states in Nigeria.
Lagos isn't there yet but definitely has attained heights that other state needs to set as goal. In terms of manpower, level of organization and maintenance of facilities, They are better than most states in dis Country.

(1) (Reply)

Help / Say No To Energy Drink; Natural Ways To Get More Energy When You’re Feeling Tire / How Can I Reduce Sensitivity Around My Penis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.