Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,719 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:54 PM

Oba Of Kano - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Oba Of Kano (711 Views)

Emir of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero Takes New Wife (Photos) / Yusuf Bayero, Dan’iya Of Kano Is Dead / Emir Of Kano: His 2 Rolls Royces At The Center Of The Controversy (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oba Of Kano by LIFEisSIMPLE: 3:15pm On Apr 03, 2018
Can you Imagine a Hausa/Fulani making such silly statement?

That could be a death sentence, as in their believe the word Oba can never hold water in the north.

This statement is directed to one Judas formally an oba and now prefers to be addressed as emir over his people.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Kano by Hofbrauhaus(m): 3:24pm On Apr 03, 2018
Can a master pick up tho title of a slave? I don't understand this OP o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Kano by LIFEisSIMPLE: 3:46pm On Apr 03, 2018
Guess we cant blame FFK for cursing the day this man was born. How quick he is to forget what happened to Ilorin. The emirati will bring in a real emir to replace him after his death.
Hofbrauhaus:
Can a master pick up tho title of a slave? I don't understand this OP o.
Re: Oba Of Kano by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 03, 2018
Re: Oba Of Kano by Nobody: 7:24pm On Apr 03, 2018
AllforJesus7:
Hannahhitler

Pardon me if it seems awkward but it's important. Is it possible for a virgin to be a lesbian? Have you come across any?

I have someone close who is a virgin (rest assured). But sadly I strongly suspect she is a lesbian (with a scanty proof). Something really does not add up but I will figure it out.

Thanks for your time.
hello.
Yes. I have met "virgins" who were lesbians. I have actually dated one and we didnt do the whole fingering or penetration stuffs so technically her hymen was in place. But at what point is a person no longer a virgin?

Many virgins feel that they can get their orgasms without compromising their hymen and most times it works.

So yes, its possible.
Re: Oba Of Kano by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 03, 2018

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Quick Question / The Igbo And Funerals (8) / Chidinma X Flavour - 40yrs Lovestacle (the Movie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.