Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

GSD ROT Mix Give Away - ADOPTED - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / GSD ROT Mix Give Away - ADOPTED (8193 Views)

I Adopted This Wild Giant Boerboel And Now He's Much Calmer / My Gsd-rot Mix Crossed With A Pure Rot Just Gave Birth To A Pure Rot Am Excited! / Gsd/rot 7 Weeks PUP For Quick Sale (SOLD) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GSD ROT Mix Give Away - ADOPTED by kushlord: 5:17pm On Apr 05, 2018
Iamadoglover:
His name is max

When are u picking him up??
Re: GSD ROT Mix Give Away - ADOPTED by Iamadoglover(m): 6:38pm On Apr 05, 2018
Actually his owner is bringing him on Saturday
Re: GSD ROT Mix Give Away - ADOPTED by kushlord: 6:47pm On Apr 05, 2018
Iamadoglover:
Actually his owner is bringing him on Saturday

Lucky you bro... Lucky you.... Am setting up a cage, hopefully wen am done I'll be lucky as well
Re: GSD ROT Mix Give Away - ADOPTED by Iamadoglover(m): 8:23pm On Apr 05, 2018
Don't worry any Moment from now I will be expecting a pup German or Boer bull I promise you a pup
Re: GSD ROT Mix Give Away - ADOPTED by Iamadoglover(m): 8:29pm On Apr 05, 2018
Kushlord,bro watch out for Max's diary it is goona b hot ooo[color=#000099][/color][b][/b][/font][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]
Re: GSD ROT Mix Give Away - ADOPTED by Warleyy(m): 9:15pm On Apr 05, 2018
Iamadoglover:
Don't worry any Moment from now I will be expecting a pup German or Boer bull I promise you a pup

Please oo... Me too I'm waiting in line oo
Re: GSD ROT Mix Give Away - ADOPTED by kushlord: 9:59pm On Apr 05, 2018
Iamadoglover:

Are you for real Wow i cant wait, ama hold you to that... Matter of fact are you on watsapp??
Re: GSD ROT Mix Give Away - ADOPTED by olaayo105(m): 10:52pm On Apr 05, 2018
bespokeset:
So I had offered to give away this pup but it seems the person that I offered it to has changed his mind.
It's a GSD ROT mix. 5 months old with all dewormings and vaccinations up-to date. It is lively, intelligent, agile alert and aware of its territory.
Note that I shall be open to anyone in Abuja who is interested to pick it up. If you are outside Abuja please do me a favour to arrange it's transportation to your destination. I shall do the best to drop it off with your contact who will ensure and take responsibility that it gets to you. I do not wish to receive any waybill funds etc. It is free of charge.
Thank you.

please I will love to have it here is my number 07038136888 I stay here in Jabi, Abuja
Re: GSD ROT Mix Give Away - ADOPTED by olaayo105(m): 10:54pm On Apr 05, 2018
[quote author=bespokeset post=66400673]So I had offered to give away this pup but it seems the person that I offered it to has changed his mind.
It's a GSD ROT mix. 5 months old with all dewormings and vaccinations up-to date. It is lively, intelligent, agile alert and aware of its territory.
Note that I shall be open to anyone in Abuja who is interested to pick it up. If you are outside Abuja please do me a favour to arrange it's transportation to your destination. I shall do the best to drop it off with your contact who will ensure and take responsibility that it gets to you. I do not wish to receive any waybill funds etc. It is free of charge.
Thank you.
[/quot

please I will love to have it here is my number 07038136888 I stay here in Jabi, Abujae]
Re: GSD ROT Mix Give Away - ADOPTED by olaayo105(m): 10:58pm On Apr 05, 2018
bespokeset:
Fastest to get to it picks up.

where is your location am ready to drive down there and pick it up.

Thanks
Re: GSD ROT Mix Give Away - ADOPTED by segzypark(m): 11:04pm On Apr 05, 2018
lol......iamdoglover,am happy for you bro,make sure you take good care of max...give him good food and if you can't afford CAN food,you can formulate your own dog feed,not took difficult
Re: GSD ROT Mix Give Away - ADOPTED by kushlord: 11:08pm On Apr 05, 2018
Na wa ooh... Y couldn't you just read through the thread to confirm the availability of the dog Person don pick am over 24hrs ago with proof here on the thread naaa... Haba...
Re: GSD ROT Mix Give Away - ADOPTED by Iamadoglover(m): 1:15am On Apr 06, 2018
Segzypark tanz 4 ur support ooo and kushlord am on watsapp here's ma num:08085325776
Re: GSD ROT Mix Give Away - ADOPTED by kushlord: 9:51am On Apr 06, 2018
ail feel free to take it off... I'll hit u up lerra.. My numb ends with 7545
Re: GSD ROT Mix Give Away - ADOPTED by bespokeset: 4:25pm On Apr 13, 2018
So I saw this on Jijji. Put up for sale.

Re: GSD ROT Mix Give Away - ADOPTED by bespokeset: 4:26pm On Apr 13, 2018
Another pic

Re: GSD ROT Mix Give Away - ADOPTED by bespokeset: 4:29pm On Apr 13, 2018
Somebody tell me its not same dog adopted.

1 Like

Re: GSD ROT Mix Give Away - ADOPTED by bespokeset: 4:33pm On Apr 13, 2018
When you've owned a dog from 7 weeks old till almost 6 months old you can almost sniff it from afar not to talk of markings.

I hope I'm wrong. @lukenzay
Re: GSD ROT Mix Give Away - ADOPTED by kushlord: 7:10pm On Apr 13, 2018
bespokeset:
When you've owned a dog from 7 weeks old till almost 6 months old you can almost sniff it from afar not to talk of markings.

I hope I'm wrong. @lukenzay

looks like lucky.... go get his contact from jiji n compare if its same person
Re: GSD ROT Mix Give Away - ADOPTED by bespokeset: 8:33pm On Apr 13, 2018
kushlord:

looks like lucky.... go get his contact from jiji n compare if its same person

It doesn't look like Lucky.

It is infact Lucky.

I called him and he was trying to explain to me that the dog is still in Abuja and could not be sent to him in Lagos yet as the transportaters were afraid of it cos of size. The contact on Jijji isn't his. That story to me is quite interesting. I couldn't talk for long as I had to attend to an issue that came up.

So how did pup get to be put up for sale without his knowledge and go ahead. I'm trying to keep my cool and believe only for the best.

1 Like

Re: GSD ROT Mix Give Away - ADOPTED by Eveezy(m): 10:13pm On Apr 13, 2018
bespokeset:

It doesn't look like Lucky.

It is infact Lucky.

I called him and he was trying to explain to me that the dog is still in Abuja and could not be sent to him in Lagos yet as the transportaters were afraid of it cos of size. The contact on Jijji isn't his. That story to me is quite interesting. I couldn't talk for long as I had to attend to an issue that came up.

So how did pup get to be put up for sale without his knowledge and go ahead. I'm trying to keep my cool and believe only for the best.
Hmm, nawa, some of the reason I don't exactly support d idea of people requesting for dogs for adoption, a dog dt is nt even officially a month away from u

1 Like

Re: GSD ROT Mix Give Away - ADOPTED by Nobody: 10:50pm On Apr 13, 2018
pls do not think da way i would never sell dat dog fr any reason even GOD knows,since u said d frst to get der gets d dog nd am at lagos since i av some one der i just called d guy to elp me keep d dog...i dont know anything abt selling d dog nd i bliv d guy dat came to pick d dog cant do such bt am still tryin to find d post on jiji nd call d seller, pls any one wu has any link of aw i can send d dog to lag here seein d dog in pix dn tire me i want d dog to be in my pocession cnt wait to see lucky....@bespokeset i will forever b grateful fr giving me d dog.blv me
Re: GSD ROT Mix Give Away - ADOPTED by segzypark(m): 10:51pm On Apr 13, 2018
its well......I don't really want to say anything ......please i need a female gsd that goes for 25k.chat me up on 0i131583325.location is ibadan.she must be fair for that price oh biko...thanks

1 Like

Re: GSD ROT Mix Give Away - ADOPTED by bespokeset: 8:40am On Apr 14, 2018
Lukenzay:
pls do not think da way i would never sell dat dog fr any reason even GOD knows,since u said d frst to get der gets d dog nd am at lagos since i av some one der i just called d guy to elp me keep d dog...i dont know anything abt selling d dog nd i bliv d guy dat came to pick d dog cant do such bt am still tryin to find d post on jiji nd call d seller, pls any one wu has any link of aw i can send d dog to lag here seein d dog in pix dn tire me i want d dog to be in my pocession cnt wait to see lucky....@bespokeset i will forever b grateful fr giving me d dog.blv me

The ad on Jijji has been pulled down but I got the screen shot before it was pulled down. I believe it was pulled down after I called you. Some stuff don't add up. The screen shot I've posted up here.

081..8200...0676 this is the number that put up the add. I took it down for future reference.
Re: GSD ROT Mix Give Away - ADOPTED by Freciprocal: 11:35pm On Apr 14, 2018
Lukenzay:

This is actually not a good way to repay kindness. It dampens the spirit. If you have been emotional with pets you would understand that they are like kids and part of the family. It would do you well to return that Dog @ Lukenzay.... It is as simple as that!

Bespokeset ... i had been following your post right from when you offered the dog to ... the guy in delta jungpablo (i still wondered why he turned it down). Rejecting it is still more noble than trying to play a fast one by selling it on Jiji. Dont let this trouble you, as i know how attached you are to ur dog... Hopefully Lukenzay would do the needful and return it.

Still remain as kind and open as you always have been. smiley

Fellow Dog lovers, Dogs are very close and emotional to us humans, lets not try to play a fast one on anyone who offers to give you a dog... if u cannot take care of one now... in a few months time u would be better prepared. it just saddens my heart that one would offer a pet FREE OF CHARGE (FOC) and the recipient would put it online for sale. Tragic!!! cry

3 Likes

Re: GSD ROT Mix Give Away - ADOPTED by bespokeset: 6:25am On Apr 15, 2018
Freciprocal:

This is actually not a good way to repay kindness. It dampens the spirit. If you have been emotional with pets you would understand that they are like kids and part of the family. It would do you well to return that Dog @ Lukenzay.... It is as simple as that!

Bespokeset ... i had been following your post right from when you offered the dog to ... the guy in delta jungpablo (i still wondered why he turned it down). Rejecting it is still more noble than trying to play a fast one by selling it on Jiji. Dont let this trouble you, as i know how attached you are to ur dog... Hopefully Lukenzay would do the needful and return it.

Still remain as kind and open as you always have been. smiley

Fellow Dog lovers, Dogs are very close and emotional to us humans, lets not try to play a fast one on anyone who offers to give you a dog... if u cannot take care of one now... in a few months time u would be better prepared. it just saddens my heart that one would offer a pet FREE OF CHARGE (FOC) and the recipient would put it online for sale. Tragic!!! cry

On the guy at Warri that turned down the offer after showing interest what really happened was that as we discussed and he finally told me where I could take the dog for waybill. I offered to foot bill but I changed my mind and I informed him that I'll not foot the bill for sending as I had quite a bit on my plate. I woke up one morning, I believe the day I announced the adoption, with a message that he was no longer interested.

On the current issue @lukenzay is yet to convince me he's not aware of the intention to sell. If I had not seen the ad the deal may have gone ahead unnoticed. Like you said if he could not conclude arrangements to have it at his location he should inform me and I'll pick up the dog and offer to someone who is ready.

Finally, thank you for your advice on the incident to not change my outlook on kindness. Actually it won't. The principles and laws of the universe don't change. We may change. However we will still have to come round to flow or fly in that wheel of the universe. I could have sold the pup but I can't cos I've had him from 7 weeks till about 5 months +. I needed to reduce my canine population which had come up to about 13 at one point ...some new pups included.

3 Likes

Re: GSD ROT Mix Give Away - ADOPTED by echezonageorge: 2:20pm On Apr 15, 2018
Gsd/Rottweiler for pickup...price is negotiable, male, 8 weeks.

Re: GSD ROT Mix Give Away - ADOPTED by bespokeset: 6:05am On Apr 16, 2018
https:///dogs-and-puppies/ad-10966592.html?utm_campaign=shareButton&utm_source=android_share&utm_medium=android-share-button&via=copy_to_clipboard

This is the link to the ad. It has been put up again.

Or better still search this number on Google as written 8182000676 it will come up among other Jijji posts. Specifically advertising a 4 month old gsd for sale.

@lukenzay
@kushlord
Re: GSD ROT Mix Give Away - ADOPTED by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 16, 2018
bespokeset:
https:///dogs-and-puppies/ad-10966592.html?utm_campaign=shareButton&utm_source=android_share&utm_medium=android-share-button&via=copy_to_clipboard

This is the link to the ad. It has been put up again.

Or better still search this number on Google as written 8182000676 it will come up among other Jijji posts. Specifically advertising a 4 month old gsd for sale.

@lukenzay
@kushlord
thank god d dog is still at abuja i will gladly return d dog thanks fr d kindness nd sorry fr d trouble so far ,so i will call d guy dat came to pick d dog to return it thanks so much.
Re: GSD ROT Mix Give Away - ADOPTED by johnnyn1(m): 1:27pm On Apr 16, 2018
I suspect untruthfulness here..
Looking and following
Re: GSD ROT Mix Give Away - ADOPTED by Iamadoglover(m): 2:06pm On Apr 16, 2018
If u re still looking for an adopter to adopt him chat me 08085325776.my bb needs a friend.
Re: GSD ROT Mix Give Away - ADOPTED by durubrian(m): 2:17pm On Apr 16, 2018
This is really disheartening... please retrieve the dog... I tried calling you but your number is switched off... I would love to speak to you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

German Rottweiller Box Head For Sale High Pedigree / Desperate!! I Need A Slant Back Gsd ASAP / Can Sniper Kill Snakes? Pls Help!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.