Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Woman Who Underwent Surgery To Remove Huge Tumour, Shows Off Her Arm. Photos - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Who Underwent Surgery To Remove Huge Tumour, Shows Off Her Arm. Photos (46130 Views)

Months After Her Arm Was Amputated, Nigerian Lady Shares Recovery Photo / Man Who Underwent Mistaken Brain Surgery At Kenyan Hospital Discharged / Huge Tumor Surgically Removed From A Woman's Arm. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Who Underwent Surgery To Remove Huge Tumour, Shows Off Her Arm. Photos by OSUigbo: 12:18pm On Apr 04, 2018
AllforJesus7:

I debate only with those who are appropriately informed. I am not responsible for your education or the lack of it. Google is the least of the resources you could take advantage of to be enlightened on the documented ensembles of that man.

You have been terribly beaten out of shape by ignorance to the point of incapacitation.

You have a chance to redeem yourself henceforth. Read.
Ranting olodo grin

Re: Woman Who Underwent Surgery To Remove Huge Tumour, Shows Off Her Arm. Photos by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 04, 2018
OSUigbo:

Ranting olodo grin

Le vous en trant'

Congratulations.
Re: Woman Who Underwent Surgery To Remove Huge Tumour, Shows Off Her Arm. Photos by DJInfluence: 12:30pm On Apr 04, 2018
joinnow:
God is wonderful

Coming with my SUV to thank God
Technically, it was the surgeon that is wonderful. God didn´t do anything here.
Re: Woman Who Underwent Surgery To Remove Huge Tumour, Shows Off Her Arm. Photos by mechanics(m): 12:32pm On Apr 04, 2018
She's filled with joy now.
Re: Woman Who Underwent Surgery To Remove Huge Tumour, Shows Off Her Arm. Photos by joinnow: 12:34pm On Apr 04, 2018
DJInfluence:
Technically, it was the surgeon that is wonderful. God didn´t do anything here.
Doctors Treat. God Heals.

Doctors are great, aren’t they? But God is the greatest physician.
Re: Woman Who Underwent Surgery To Remove Huge Tumour, Shows Off Her Arm. Photos by joinnow: 12:36pm On Apr 04, 2018
kullozone:

As how Nor be doctors perform surgery?

Re: Woman Who Underwent Surgery To Remove Huge Tumour, Shows Off Her Arm. Photos by NdiaraIGBO: 1:53pm On Apr 04, 2018
joinnow:

Why are we this unintelligent and stupid in Africa?

We are not
Have you ever heard....

Only fool believe there is no God.

Your whole life has been spent in Nigeria, and possibly Africa.........not so?

You need to travel and see the world. More than 90% of people living in rich developed countries DO NOT believe God. Yet more than 90% of people living in poor countries BELIEVE in God. What does that tell you?
Re: Woman Who Underwent Surgery To Remove Huge Tumour, Shows Off Her Arm. Photos by joinnow: 2:16pm On Apr 04, 2018
NdiaraIGBO:

Your whole life has been spent in Nigeria, and possibly Africa.........not so?

You need to travel and see the world. More than 90% of people living in rich developed countries DO NOT believe God. Yet more than 90% of people living in poor countries BELIEVE in God. What does that tell you?
Sorry to disappoint u
I have traveled to
Netherlands
Belgium
Turkey
Israel
And some Africa countries
Re: Woman Who Underwent Surgery To Remove Huge Tumour, Shows Off Her Arm. Photos by OSUigbo: 2:37pm On Apr 04, 2018
AllforJesus7:

Le vous en trant'

Congratulations.
imbécile
Re: Woman Who Underwent Surgery To Remove Huge Tumour, Shows Off Her Arm. Photos by NdiaraIGBO: 3:00pm On Apr 04, 2018
joinnow:

Sorry to disappoint u
I have traveled to
Netherlands
Belgium
Turkey
Israel
And some Africa countries

I have been to all the countries listed plus more UK, Germany, usa, Mexico, Italy, Portugal , switzeland, Kenya, morocco's, uae,.Japan. s.korea. China

I can tell you authoritatively GOD is big in poor countries and larely unknown in rich countries. Trust me they are not fools mate.
Re: Woman Who Underwent Surgery To Remove Huge Tumour, Shows Off Her Arm. Photos by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 04, 2018
OSUigbo:

imbécile

What's your temperature reading?
Re: Woman Who Underwent Surgery To Remove Huge Tumour, Shows Off Her Arm. Photos by jbblues24(m): 6:46am On May 31, 2019
Such bold. smiley
Re: Woman Who Underwent Surgery To Remove Huge Tumour, Shows Off Her Arm. Photos by jbblues24(m): 12:53am On Jun 02, 2019
If I could I would. Whether or not I should, I still would. cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nutritional Benefits Of Red Palm Oil / A Woman's Hand With Henna Tattoo Disfigured (Disturbing Photo) / Cancer Killer Fruit.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.