Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,638 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

OAU 2018/2019 Aspirants Get Here - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OAU 2018/2019 Aspirants Get Here (1952 Views)

All Unilag Aspirants Get In Here!! / Fuoye 2019/2020 Aspirants, Get In Here! / WASSCE For Private Candidates 2018/2019 Form, Price, Deadline Out- 1st Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OAU 2018/2019 Aspirants Get Here by SOLADEMIABIODUN(m): 8:58pm On Apr 03, 2018
Hi I rep pharmacy.What of you?
Re: OAU 2018/2019 Aspirants Get Here by Orezy5(m): 9:29pm On Apr 03, 2018
Medicine and Surgery
Re: OAU 2018/2019 Aspirants Get Here by SOLADEMIABIODUN(m): 11:14pm On Apr 03, 2018
Orezy5:
Medicine and Surgery
May we knom your utme score? Mine is 276,aspiring for pharmacy
Re: OAU 2018/2019 Aspirants Get Here by Orezy5(m): 2:48am On Apr 04, 2018
SOLADEMIABIODUN:
May we knom your utme score? Mine is 276,aspiring for pharmacy
337, Medicine
Re: OAU 2018/2019 Aspirants Get Here by Ebithayo: 8:03am On Apr 04, 2018
OAU dentistry aspirant here but still thinking of changing mine course to medicine and surgery.
Re: OAU 2018/2019 Aspirants Get Here by SOLADEMIABIODUN(m): 11:05am On Apr 04, 2018
Ebithayo:
OAU dentistry aspirant here but still thinking of changing mine course to medicine and surgery.
What is your UTME score and why the changing of your course
Re: OAU 2018/2019 Aspirants Get Here by Ebithayo: 2:48pm On Apr 04, 2018
309. I didn't say am changing, I said am considering changing.
SOLADEMIABIODUN:

What is your UTME score and why the changing of your course
Re: OAU 2018/2019 Aspirants Get Here by SOLADEMIABIODUN(m): 5:36pm On Apr 04, 2018
Ebithayo:
309. I didn't say am changing, I said am considering changing.
Good score,just kill the post utme and actualize your admission.
Re: OAU 2018/2019 Aspirants Get Here by YoungSoldier(m): 7:30am On Apr 05, 2018
https://ch at.whatsapp.com/KwFPvhjNYMQIspRPHRDEgi

Remove the space between ch and at

Then paste the link in your browser to join oau 2018/2019 aspirants whatsapp group. Kindly rebroadcast the link.
Re: OAU 2018/2019 Aspirants Get Here by micronut(m): 4:12am On Jul 17, 2018
YoungSoldier:

https:///KwFPvhjNYMQIspRPHRDEgi

Remove the space between ch and at

Then paste the link in your browser to join oau 2018/2019 aspirants whatsapp group. Kindly rebroadcast the link.
Re: OAU 2018/2019 Aspirants Get Here by TushElla(f): 5:15pm On Aug 02, 2018
I rep inter rel✌ who else?
Re: OAU 2018/2019 Aspirants Get Here by Ivix(m): 2:10pm On Sep 07, 2018
Hello guys, is the WhatsApp group still active?
Re: OAU 2018/2019 Aspirants Get Here by Wuyiseducon(m): 2:53pm On Sep 14, 2018
About the slots-trading that I mentioned earlier on, I must let you know that even if you have anyone to whom you have submitted your admission request and they are using a slot they have or have bought for you, please don’t leave them alone, don’t let them rest, let them feel your urge for the admission, because without that, believe me, no matter how much they have collected from you for the slot they are using for you, there will be people who will be willing to pay more after the cutoffs are released, and trust me, most runsmen don’t have enough strength to rebuke any better offer considering what the new candidate is paying more than you. They will just return your money to you after the admission lists are released and your name is not there, and even at that it’ll still mean they gained while you lose. Even if the person you know is only given you the slot and not selling it to you, they could still remove your file and replace it with another person’s file that has a better relationship with them than you do (relationship seriously matters in OAU). In this case when your name is replaced with another’s on a slot meant to be used for you, it would only be that when the admission list is released and your name isn’t on it, this your supposed benefactor will never tell you they replaced your with another person’s, they will only create a believable story for you as par why your name is not on the list and ask you to write UTME again next year with the promise that they will be there for you through it all. So please, be on the safe side, whoever it is you have running your admission processes for you; whether you paid them for that or they are just doing it for free, please give them no breathing space! In fact, live in their phone! If you know what I mean. Read the full write-up here>>>>>http://wuyisblog..com/2018/09/oau-departmental-cutoff-as-we-wait-tags.html

Re: OAU 2018/2019 Aspirants Get Here by Wuyiseducon(m): 11:51am On Oct 06, 2018
However, of all that’s been explained, admission processing covers them all. Admission processing starts from when the UTME form is obtained, to the level of guidance for the appropriate course, to the level of providing materials, information and strategies for gaining the admission, and doing the running around till the admission is gained. I only get to have 10-15 of candidates like this per session. In fact I bring them down to Ife for specialized tutoring for the UTME and post-UTME with fine hostel provided for them. It is almost impossible for any candidate to not get admission to their aspired department on merit when all these processes are gone through as recommended. There is slot, there is “runs”, but admission processing covers them all. There are reasons why sending your ward/child to Ife as early as they are ripe to write UTME works; the school environment itself is a motivation to aspirants, and also, the best tutors who understand how to get into OAU easily can only be found around OAU. Send your kid to Ife sir/ma’am if you really want that admission for them, they will not die! Quote me anywhere sir/ma’am, the tendency of being admitted on merit to the desired department in OAU after studying in Ife for the UTME and also for the post-UTME is almost 100%. Continue reading here >>> http://wuyisblog..com/2018/10/how-slots-runs-and-admission-processing.html

Re: OAU 2018/2019 Aspirants Get Here by Wuyiseducon(m): 6:10pm On Oct 24, 2018
This is what makes this information vital to all admission seekers as many applicants when they were trying to make sure they uploaded all their subjects have uploaded subjects in which they didn’t have at least a C, to go against JAMB’s instruction to them on uploading only the subjects they passed at credit level. So, if you uploaded any grade lesser than a C to JAMB’s website, please go back to the CBT center and make amends. If you do not need the subject in your 5 required subjects core to the course you have applied to, please go and remove it! It won’t let your results visible to the admission officer who will upload your admission status, hence you will be perceived as not qualified for the admission offer. But if you need the subject in the 5 required subjects core to the course you have applied to, you will have to take some chances here. You will still have to go and change the grade you have in such subject to a C and wait for what happens when you are offered admission and you are asked to undergo the credentials screening in your school. The school could change your admission offer to another department that does not necessarily require such subject. What matters is gaining the admission first. When you have been offered admission, you can change to another course if your papers don’t qualify you for the course you are initially offered admission to. Please act on this information fast. Click on this link to read the whole write-up >>> https://wuyisblog..com/2018/10/vital-information-for-all-utme.html

Re: OAU 2018/2019 Aspirants Get Here by Wuyiseducon(m): 10:54am On Oct 28, 2018
Now this is another confusion-causing issue I'm obliged to discuss; if your name is not with the first batch of names that’ll be released soon, please don’t panic—at least not yet—as this does not necessarily mean you won’t be offered admission too—if you have done what you should do, when you should and as you should. The first batch is called the “merit list”; which unarguably means the list will contain only the names of UTME and pre-degree applicants who got the cutoff of the departments they have applied to, or at least have the catchment or ELDS marks. Every other person who has done a thing or two to earn the consideration for admission (especially via person-know-person), people using executives and staffs’ slots, the Direct Entry applicants, the OAU Diploma applicants, as well as the pre-degree applicants who couldn’t score the grade point required to be admitted to their aspired department but scored average or above average of the overall attainable grade point should all expect their names on the subsequent lists (second or third list). I can only wish you all the best of luck as you expect to see “ADMITTED” on your CAPS admission status soon. Just don’t—out of joy—mistakenly click on “reject” instead of “accept when you see “ADMITTED” on your profile. You’ll only think it doesn’t happen, but it does. To read the full write-up, click here >>> https://wuyisblog..com/2018/10/oau-set-to-release-first-batch-tags.html

Re: OAU 2018/2019 Aspirants Get Here by aremz(m): 3:09pm On Oct 28, 2018
Wuyiseducon:
Now this is another confusion-causing issue I'm obliged to discuss; if your name is not with the first batch of names that’ll be released soon, please don’t panic—at least not yet—as this does not necessarily mean you won’t be offered admission too—if you have done what you should do, when you should and as you should. The first batch is called the “merit list”; which unarguably means the list will contain only the names of UTME and pre-degree applicants who got the cutoff of the departments they have applied to, or at least have the catchment or ELDS marks. Every other person who has done a thing or two to earn the consideration for admission (especially via person-know-person), people using executives and staffs’ slots, the Direct Entry applicants, the OAU Diploma applicants, as well as the pre-degree applicants who couldn’t score the grade point required to be admitted to their aspired department but scored average or above average of the overall attainable grade point should all expect their names on the subsequent lists (second or third list). I can only wish you all the best of luck as you expect to see “ADMITTED” on your CAPS admission status soon. Just don’t—out of joy—mistakenly click on “reject” instead of “accept when you see “ADMITTED” on your profile. You’ll only think it doesn’t happen, but it does. To read the full write-up, click here >>> https://wuyisblog..com/2018/10/oau-set-to-release-first-batch-tags.html

So the list is coming out soon isn't it?
Re: OAU 2018/2019 Aspirants Get Here by youngstarlit(m): 2:01pm On Nov 22, 2018
aremz:

So the list is coming out soon isn't it?

OAU admission list 2018/2019 has been released.
Re: OAU 2018/2019 Aspirants Get Here by aremz(m): 9:42pm On Nov 23, 2018
I've not been admitted yet. Is it too late to upload my waec result on jamb portal?
Re: OAU 2018/2019 Aspirants Get Here by Wuyiseducon(m): 12:32pm On May 13, 2019
Also, because you have scored above or almost 300 in the UTME does not ascertain you are getting admitted, and because you have scored just slightly about 200 does not mean you are not gaining admission…read full article here >>> https://wuyisblog..com/2019/05/after-seeing-utme-result-what-next-tags.html

Re: OAU 2018/2019 Aspirants Get Here by PECng: 10:53am On Nov 07, 2019
How Slots, “Runs” and Admission Processing work in OAU
Being a “runsman” (as they address us), I have gotten to be in conversations with candidates and parents who only know there are things called slots, “runs”, and admission processing, but really don’t understand how they work. I have also conversed with candidates and parents who don’t even know a thing about all these things I just mentioned. Hence, it becomes a call on a runsman cum blogger like me to take advantage of blogging to explain this issue which causes problems for OAU runsmen like me. I’ll start from explaining how slots work in OAU. Continue reading here>>>>>>https://www.pecngr.com/2019/11/how-slots-runs-and-admission-processing.html?m=1

Re: OAU 2018/2019 Aspirants Get Here by PECng: 10:42am On Dec 09, 2019
Still Waiting on OAU’s Admission List
The year is having just few of working days left, the school is already one week into her Rain (Second) Semester exams, and most Predegree, UTME and DE applicants are yet to have their names on CAPS as offered admission. What is happening? Why is OAU overly slow about this admission processes, and is it safe to keep waiting on OAU hoping when they eventually release all their batches of admission lists, your name will be there. Here are the questions applicants and their parents have been asking recently, and I want to address these questions in this write-up. CONTINUE READING HERE>>>>>> https://www.pecngr.com/2019/12/still-waiting-on-oaus-admission-list.html

Re: OAU 2018/2019 Aspirants Get Here by PECng: 11:02am On Feb 03, 2020
“Transfer Approval” and “Admission Eligibility Newly Introduced on CAPS: The Possible Effects
The introduction of Admission Eligibility to CAPS is the newest function to add to the web, and I can already tell it’s a very good one. Good one because aspirants and their wards won’t have to wait on an admission that will never be given again. You just check your eligibility for the course you are under consideration for, and if you don’t have three green boxes carrying yes, yes and yes in them, you already know you can’t be offered admission to that course, this is when you need a slot—the only place left which slots can still work. Your slot person will just need to get a slot for you to another department which cutoff you beat; you see how easy it suddenly got to process admission? You are carried along in every process, instead of being left in the dark as it used to be years ago. Kudos to JAMB. But if you are an aspirant currently on slots, it’s advisable you talk to your slot person ASAP to know how the new development will be affecting you or has affected you, and re-strategize on the new thing to do. CLICK HERE TO CONTINUE READING >>>> https://www.pecngr.com/2020/02/transfer-approval-and-admission.html

Re: OAU 2018/2019 Aspirants Get Here by PECng: 11:03am On Feb 03, 2020
“Transfer Approval” and “Admission Eligibility Newly Introduced on CAPS: The Possible Effects
The introduction of Admission Eligibility to CAPS is the newest function to add to the web, and I can already tell it’s a very good one. Good one because aspirants and their wards won’t have to wait on an admission that will never be given again. You just check your eligibility for the course you are under consideration for, and if you don’t have three green boxes carrying yes, yes and yes in them, you already know you can’t be offered admission to that course, this is when you need a slot—the only place left which slots can still work. Your slot person will just need to get a slot for you to another department which cutoff you beat; you see how easy it suddenly got to process admission? You are carried along in every process, instead of being left in the dark as it used to be years ago. Kudos to JAMB. But if you are an aspirant currently on slots, it’s advisable you talk to your slot person ASAP to know how the new development will be affecting you or has affected you, and re-strategize on the new thing to do. CLICK HERE TO CONTINUE READING >>>>>> https://www.pecngr.com/2020/02/transfer-approval-and-admission.html

(1) (Reply)

For Those That Score Below Average 150-170 IN UTME 2010/2011 / Supllementary List For The University Of Ibadan And Resumption Date / Please, When Will May/june Waec 2011 Main Exam Will Start.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.