Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Help Comfort Get Her Leg Back - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Comfort Get Her Leg Back (472 Views)

Please Help! How Do I Increase This Part Of My Leg? So Embarrassing! (pics Ins.) / Help Me My Artificial Leg Is Bad / Mother Who Had Accident, Broken Leg, Breastfeeding Her Baby At The Scene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Comfort Get Her Leg Back by hemmy1843(m): 11:29pm On Apr 03, 2018
​Mrs comfort Lawal has been suffering from a leg ulcer for the past 15 year. She has been treating palliatively due to low family income and the need to educate her children hence diverting most of her finances to educating her children. The leg is fast deteriorating hence the need for quick medical attention. We beckon on you all to please donate so she could receive good medical care and hopefully walk again. Be a part of her fight and success story. Let's help keep Comfort's hope ALIVE.

Account Details
Lawal Iyabode
GTB 0169999923

If you wish to access Mrs Lawal for confirmation or more info pls call 09062170593. Please let's help in the little way we can and you can do more as God lays in your heart. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Etiquette Inspired / Women Say No To Perverts & Fake Relationship Counsellors / 4 Reasons Why People Can’t See Divorce Coming Until It’s Too Late

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.