Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,843 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners (18618 Views)

100% Free Training Series On Mini Importation Business. / Free Lessons On Mini-importation-smart Entrepreneurs Network(join Faster) / A Broken Down Step By Step Guide On Mini Importation Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by Authenticbiz(m): 11:58pm On Apr 09, 2018
MOORCHMOORE:

Great job Sir, In a nutshell as a novice, should I deal the 10-50k or 30-100 category.
Am just joining and need the ebook

From my experience, start with #10-#50k. That way you can control the biz and grow it. You can do any of the two below:

1. Use the #50 to get a mini-ecommerce for like #25k, and use the balance to get quality fast moving items if you want to sell in Nigeria.

2. Use the whole #50k to order for products and sell on amazon using the proxy service talked earlier before now. Remember their service charges.

Any of the above will serve you well.

Thanks
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by Authenticbiz(m): 12:00am On Apr 10, 2018
Jerry4utd:
Hello,
Please could you contact me on jereojo@yahoo.com. I would really want info on e-commerce from you especially with helping me set up a website.
Thanks

I will contact you but please no more emails on this thread to avoid another ban.

Thanks for your understanding.
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by Authenticbiz(m): 12:05am On Apr 10, 2018
mhisbliss:
Do those shoes come exactly as it looks in the pic? Or a cheap and fake knock off version of it, I've seen hilarious pictures where people ordered stuff online but got something else and how did you know the right size to order, pardon my numerous questions, I'm really interested in this, the 1688 website is Chinese though, couldn't navigate it

They are exactly as it looks.BUT always use an agent to buy. They help to determine if it is fake or genuine before you pay.That's what I did in the first 3 months until I have established relationship with all the sellers.

So, after that, I now buy from them directly without any fears.

The shoes are very classy and original.especially the sneakers.
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by Authenticbiz(m): 12:07am On Apr 10, 2018
barnaby04:
This is a lovely thread in which the Op has done a wonderful job.

From what have read so far on this thread, my knowledge on mini importation has improved a lot and come to think it, he gave all this priceless information out free of charge!

Thanks man.

Thanks sir. Am glad to be of help. You are welcome on board.
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by Authenticbiz(m): 12:16am On Apr 10, 2018
Please guys, I will be sending the eBook out in batches of 20s. Please bear with me. I am a very busy person. Won't have time to be sending it one by one.

So please be patient. All those who make the list of 100 ready persons will get surely.

As for those who might need my services on mini-ecommerce website, the price is between #25-#50k depending on the capacity you want and features. And it is PAY ON DELIVERY. Only a commitment token is required.

I can only attend to 10persons maximum in this regard because of my busy schedule and because I want to personally mentor these 10 persons

BUT

Please, like I said before, if you decide to get a mini-ecommerce website, it mustn't be from me. You can get it from anywhere of your choice. I am only offering my services as a professional and to show that I don't need upfront payment to be of help to fellow Nigerians.

Thanks guys for your understanding.
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by Acecube(m): 2:05am On Apr 10, 2018
Authenticbiz:
LESSON THREE
How to dropship effectively in Nigeria.

Like i mentioned yesterday, it is very difficult to dropship in Nigeria.

Why?

You must have enough capital to dropship and make good profits.
Now if you are dropshipping. The demands of selling on Jumia and konga is a bit tasky, let alone dropship.

So, for you to dropship in Nigeria, keep like #10-50k, depending on the cost of products you want to dropship.

If the products are fast selling, then you can order for more quantities as soon as order is placed via aliexpress, or preferrably1688.com for more profits. You can't just buy 1 product, you will kill your business.

HOW I DROPSHIP LOCALLY.- I want to give this tip to those ready for ecommerce business. It is a very simple, but yet effective way of dropshipping locally. It has been working for me for the past 2 years.

METHOD: just approach and importer or wholesaler in your locality. for those resident in Lagos, go to tradefair, Computer village-Ikeja, Idumota or alaba int'l markets. There, you will meet enough of them.

Talk with them of helping them to advertise their products online.

Some will accept. Just explain the whole idea to them.
Take pictures of enough product, list them on your own website and start driving traffic. It takes time. Atleast 1-3 months of steady traffic and adverts, then you will see the sales rolling in.

Or you can list them on Jumia,konga,olx,dealday,jiji

or my own personal ecomerce/classifieds site: aswanimarket.com.ng (I drive traffic to it daily)

DROPSHIPPING OR ECOMMERCE IS NOT A GET-RICH-QUICK BUSINESS.

It takes effort, passion, dedication, sacrifice and time to build.
But once it picks up, it is sure to soar.

IN SUMMARY: Keep like #10-50k if you must dropship in Nigeria or on amazon, ebay, walmart, overstock e.t.c because you can't start with ZERO naira as some people claim. I have been there. It doesn't just work.

See you tommorrow.

Questions please!
Thanks boss bro... God bless you
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by Acecube(m): 2:08am On Apr 10, 2018
Authenticbiz:
Please guys, I will be sending the eBook out in batches of 20s. Please bear with me. I am a very busy person. Won't have time to be sending it one by one.

So please be patient. All those who make the list of 100 ready persons will get surely.

As for those who might need my services on mini-ecommerce website, the price is between #25-#50k depending on the capacity you want and features. And it is PAY ON DELIVERY. Only a commitment token is required.

I can only attend to 10persons maximum in this regard because of my busy schedule and because I want to personally mentor these 10 persons

BUT

Please, like I said before, if you decide to get a mini-ecommerce website, it mustn't be from me. You can get it from anywhere of your choice. I am only offering my services as a professional and to show that I don't need upfront payment to be of help to fellow Nigerians.

thanks boss... Please do send to me too.
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by mhisbliss(f): 6:34am On Apr 10, 2018
Authenticbiz:

They are exactly as it looks.BUT always use an agent to buy. They help to determine if it is fake or genuine before you pay.That's what I did in the first 3 months until I have established relationship with all the sellers.

So, after that, I now buy from them directly without any fears.

The shoes are very classy and original.especially the sneakers.
Is the agent gonna travel to china and meet them in Person? How do you measure the shoe sizes in relation with the sizes on the website, you know Asians have tiny legs, you didn't answer all my questions but thanks for the thread, would love to get the ebook as well
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by Bettybeauty: 7:46am On Apr 10, 2018
Gm Authenticbiz, pls I tried sending u d mail but it's like it needs authorization from u. Pls I need d ebook badly......Help ooooo
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by Omobada(m): 8:07am On Apr 10, 2018
[quote author=Authenticbiz post=66576548]Please guys, I will be sending the eBook out in batches of 20s. Please bear with me. I am a very busy person. Won't have time to be sending it one by one.

BUT

Thanks boss.You really tried for us.U'll for ever succeed in ur endeavours.We realy appericiate

1 Like

Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by Omobada(m): 8:19am On Apr 10, 2018
Authenticbiz:

BUT

Boss,your website doesnt open in my phone.Do u knw y
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by jefy(m): 8:43am On Apr 10, 2018
Authenticbiz:
LATEST UPDATES-Am back!

Hello guys!

I was banned from posting on my thread because some people still went ahead to post their emails DESPITE my warning that no one should.

Please, I opened this thread to help fellow Nigerians in ecommerce/drop shipping biz with my experience and materials(ebooks, manuals, updates e.t.c) for FREE.

I didn't request for emails, phone numbers or money from anybody. I don't see why NL admin should ban me.

See the pics below.

HOW TO GET THE FREE EBOOK.

For all of you need the eBook, please use my profile name. Just click on it , it will send you to my profile page. Use that and send me a private mail to avoid another ban from NL.

CONDITIONS!

Please fellow Nigerians, the fact I am giving out 4 years experience free shouldn't mean someone should abuse it. So, if you are not already into minimum port at I on/drop shipping OR ready and intending to venture it, kindly don't request for the eBook. So that those who truly needs it will be among the 100 persons I promised to give the eBook.

So far, many people have indicated interest.

As for those who need me to design a mini-ecommerce website for this business, kindly send me private message. And I will reply you asap.

As for some questions I haven't attended to, I will do justice to them now that am back on NL.

SPECIAL THANKS to all you guys who sympathized with me over the ban and those who contributed in one or the other. Especially JEFY who reached out to you guys on this thread on my behalf. Thanks man!

3 gbosas for you guys.

welcome back Bro. We are glad you back. thanks for the mention as we anticipate smooth lectures .
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by KceeK: 9:27am On Apr 10, 2018
@admin Good morning, I sent you p.m as requested by you. I want the e book. Thanks in advance.
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by Authenticbiz(m): 9:29am On Apr 10, 2018
Omobada:

Boss,your website doesnt open in my phone.Do u knw y

May be it's network or browser issues. It is opening in all devices because its mobile friendly. Try it later ,probably network will be a bit better by then.

Thanks
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by Authenticbiz(m): 9:32am On Apr 10, 2018
I will be sending the eBook to the first batch of 20.

Please because of the size of the eBook(it has many pictures for proper illustration), I will send a download link to some of you who couldn't get it by mail or through WhatsApp if attaching it to mail will be a problem.
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by mhisbliss(f): 9:35am On Apr 10, 2018
Authenticbiz:

Please because of the size of the eBook(it has many pictures for proper illustration), I will send a download link to some of you who couldn't get it by mail or through WhatsApp if attaching it to mail will be a problem.
Sent you a mail for the ebook
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by francisxbee: 10:00am On Apr 10, 2018
I want to suggest something sir. Given your busy time and the nature of your work, I was wondering if you could Upload the file on dropbox. Share the link here on NL. Then maybe after some specified time, could be 12hours or so, you remove the file. So as to provide easy access to your audience. It's just a suggestion. But either ways I've inboxed you.
Thanks For err'thing.
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by shiffynaani(m): 10:01am On Apr 10, 2018
Authenticbiz:

i've Sent U A Mail Thru Your Profile Buh I Don't Knw May U Will See It. Op, U Can Just Drop Your Email Then We Follow Up From There. I Don't Nairaland Email Works. Thanks
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by shiffynaani(m): 10:03am On Apr 10, 2018
mhisbliss:
Sent you a mail for the ebook
pls How Did U Send Him A Mail. I Desperately Need This
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by shiffynaani(m): 10:05am On Apr 10, 2018
francisxbee:
I want to suggest something sir. Given your busy time and the nature of your work, I was wondering if you could Upload the file on dropbox. Share the link here on NL. Then maybe after some specified time, could be 12hours or so, you remove the file. So as to provide easy access to your audience. It's just a suggestion. But either ways I've inboxed you.
Thanks For err'thing.
pls Hw Did U Send Him The Mail?
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by Authenticbiz(m): 10:40am On Apr 10, 2018
francisxbee:
Thanks For err'thing.

Thanks a lot sir. I have mailed you via my email. Pls kindly reply and send me your WhatsApp number so I can send it to you and you help me upload it on Dropbox like u said.

But I won't share the link here. It is for those who are ready and serious in the business not time wasters.

Remember it's for only 100 persons.

Thanks again for the suggestion.
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by Authenticbiz(m): 10:41am On Apr 10, 2018
shiffynaani:
i've Sent U A Mail Thru Your Profile Buh I Don't Knw May U Will See It. Op, U Can Just Drop Your Email Then We Follow Up From There. I Don't Nairaland Email Works. Thanks

It works well.I have replied some people .just check yours
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by Authenticbiz(m): 10:45am On Apr 10, 2018
mhisbliss:
Is the agent gonna travel to china and meet them in Person? How do you measure the shoe sizes in relation with the sizes on the website, you know Asians have tiny legs, you didn't answer all my questions but thanks for the thread, would love to get the ebook as well

The agents are based in China. They can communicate conveniently with sellers as to genuineness of product.

As for sizes, their size chart has Asian/Europe/american shoe sizes.

2 Likes

Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by shiffynaani(m): 10:56am On Apr 10, 2018
Authenticbiz:

It works well.I have replied some people .just check yours
ok, Thanks. I've Seen Ur Reply And I Also Sent You The Ebook Request
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by mhisbliss(f): 11:19am On Apr 10, 2018
Authenticbiz:

The agents are based in China. They can communicate conveniently with sellers as to genuineness of product.

Sorry for my numerous questions, i think the ebook would answer all my questions
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by Authenticbiz(m): 11:54am On Apr 10, 2018
UcheLogistics:

Hi, we can help u to buy from 1688/taobao.com and ship it to Nigeria. WWW.ucshipping.com

Please Uche, I hope you do an excellent job. Even though I haven't used your services before, I have heard few testimonies about your services.

I would like us to chat before I recommend my colleagues to you. I want to be double sure.

Though I have my own shipping agents, but I will be needing your services soon.

Kindly reach me via private mail.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by mollieact: 12:01pm On Apr 10, 2018
Great lessons so far,please I sent a mail few days ago but I am yet to receive the eBook.tnx
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by richardsfoster09: 12:14pm On Apr 10, 2018
Authenticbiz:

Please i beg you in the name of God can you send me a private message? I have tried sending you message since you started this thread but i keep getting "please wait you have sent too many anonymous mail"

I am ready, ever ready for this biz. I need this ebook and i would need your service for the ecommerce site.

Please expecting your timely reply
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by richardsfoster09: 12:15pm On Apr 10, 2018
UcheLogistics:

Hi, we can help you to buy from 1688/taobao.com and ship it to Nigeria.

Contact me through mail pls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

How Do I Get The Cheapest Clothes To Sell, Abroad Or Here In Naija? / What Super Traders Don't Want You To Know / Dangote Inaugurates Multi Billion Naira Rice Processing Plant In Jigawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.