Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,570 members, 7,820,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Nigerian Man Recounts Saddening Experience With Lady And 3 Kids At The Restauran - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerian Man Recounts Saddening Experience With Lady And 3 Kids At The Restauran (1233 Views)

Lady And Her 6 Kids Escaped Been Strangled To Death By A Big Python / Accident In Otukpo-Adoka Road: Mother, 3 Kids, 10 Others Crushed To Death (Graph / Dangote Truck Crushes A Man And 3 Students Dead In Ogun (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Recounts Saddening Experience With Lady And 3 Kids At The Restauran by pejuakinab: 7:34am On Apr 04, 2018
Shola’s post reads: “I went out with a friend to celebrate his birthday today and it was fun but something strange happened a woman came in with 3 kids for dinner and she orders for 2 plate of rice and chicken to my greatest surprise one of the kid was left out and was given biscuit to eat by the woman in the presence of the 2 kids while they were eating the rice the little kid was holding his/herself to eat the biscuit and it was such a painful thing to see honestly African women are mostly Evil how much will it cost you to give to someone who probably takes care of this little ones when you are not at home it’s so painful and annoying no wonder witchcraft will not end in Africa I'm really saddened honestly.

Re: Nigerian Man Recounts Saddening Experience With Lady And 3 Kids At The Restauran by Godwinfury(m): 7:47am On Apr 04, 2018
It's obvious that the kid isn't her child, that's how it happens. The heart of a man, is deep.

(1) (Reply)

Federal Government Withholds Salaries Of Johesu Members And Paid Doctors / What Does It Mean To See Buhari In Your Dreams / Latest N-power News Roundup For Today Mon, July 6, 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.