Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,366 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

What Should I Do To Make Money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Should I Do To Make Money (941 Views)

I Have 500k Cash. What Business Should I Invest In? / What Business Should I Start With 400k? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Do To Make Money by dannygood: 8:42am On Apr 04, 2018
A graduate with no job yet, no support from anyone, have siblings to cater for cos dad and mum is gone.

I have at my disposal a laptop, 18hrs of electricity and I don't want to go into any illegal online stuffs.

Pls I need your advice on what to do to make money online or offline with what I have at hand.

Thanks.
Re: What Should I Do To Make Money by scaramenga: 8:47am On Apr 04, 2018
grin do you have a mother? there is one shrine around my area wey dey find mothers of broke niggas
Re: What Should I Do To Make Money by dannygood: 8:58am On Apr 04, 2018
scaramenga:
grin do you have a mother? there is one shrine around my area wey dey find mothers of broke niggas
Its a shame you can't read and comprehend.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do To Make Money by Nobody: 9:06am On Apr 04, 2018
scaramenga:
it means you have used your mother for money ritual, right?
Your mother soul is wandering just because you didn't let her soul rest. Her soul is busy crying and carrying money to your shrine.
Re: What Should I Do To Make Money by scaramenga: 9:31am On Apr 04, 2018
dayo2me:
it means you have used your mother for money ritual, right?
Your mother soul is wandering just because you didn't let her soul rest. Her soul is busy crying and carrying money to your shrine.

grin nah i aint no broke b!tch so the thot of using my mom has not even crossed my mind
Re: What Should I Do To Make Money by scaramenga: 9:36am On Apr 04, 2018
dannygood:
Its a shame you can't read and comprehend.

what of your grand or great grand mother? hurry up check check the baba is growing impatient.
Re: What Should I Do To Make Money by ayooz(m): 10:01am On Apr 04, 2018
Lol
Re: What Should I Do To Make Money by dannygood: 11:29am On Apr 04, 2018
scaramenga:

grin nah i aint no broke b!tch so the thot of using my mom has not even crossed my mind
Be ready to weep soon. I assure you of this.
Re: What Should I Do To Make Money by dannygood: 11:32am On Apr 04, 2018
scaramenga:

what of your grand or great grand mother? hurry up check check the baba is growing impatient.
The spirit of the dead is after you and you will join them soon after you lost your mum.

Bet it.
Re: What Should I Do To Make Money by dannygood: 11:51am On Apr 04, 2018
Since 2015 I joined this forum I've never had any issue with anyone nor insult anyone or post. Only for you to wake up this morning @scaramenga and starts insulting me on my thread just because I seek for help.

May your life be cut short
May your family weep over you this year
May accident be your customer
As the year starts with January and end with the December may your life end with year.

You have been making people to weep, your time of weeping and time for you to be weeped on has come.

tuuuufiaaaaa (throw spit to the sky)

You are gone.

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Do To Make Money by scaramenga: 11:51am On Apr 04, 2018
dannygood:
The spirit of the dead is after you and you will join them soon after you lost your mum.

Bet it.

angry hey! not cool bruh

dont put that sh!t in my head. oooooooooooo now i will have to start calling people to follow me when i wan piss for night
thanx alot
Re: What Should I Do To Make Money by scaramenga: 11:56am On Apr 04, 2018
dannygood:
Be ready to weep soon. I assure you of this.

grin damn dawg what you being so bitter about?

dannygood:

May your life be cut short
May your family weep over you this year
May accident be your customer
As the year starts with January and end with the December may your life end with year.

You have been making people to weep, your time of weeping and time for you to be weeped on has come.

tuuuufiaaaaa (throw spit to the sky)

You are gone.

grin lol person wey never pray for e hungry sef finish wan dey swear for person..........good luck wink

08032773199 call me so i can feed yo broke asss
Re: What Should I Do To Make Money by dokdave(m): 12:33pm On Apr 04, 2018
TRUSWIT EXCHANGE

I Buy PayPal funds at the rate of 315-320/$.

You want to exchange your
-Fiverr
-Upwork
-Afilliate marketing Funds.

For real cash and instant payment.

Contact me through my bio ASAP

Trustwit Exchange�

I buy Amazon, Itunes and other gift cards at good rates. Now you can send or receive money easily.

Send your Gift card in USD, CAD, CHF, GBP, NZD, AUD or any other currency via whatsapp(+2348103934156) to me and money will be sent to your acct/your recipient's acct via transfer.

CHECK BIO FOR MORE DETAILS
Re: What Should I Do To Make Money by dannygood: 1:30pm On Apr 04, 2018
FOD
Pls delete this thread
Re: What Should I Do To Make Money by forreelinc(m): 4:14pm On Apr 04, 2018
grin bobo oti frustrate o
Re: What Should I Do To Make Money by kilojoDesigns: 4:42pm On Apr 04, 2018
dannygood:
A graduate with no job yet, no support from anyone, have siblings to cater for cos dad and mum is gone.

I have at my disposal a laptop, 18hrs of electricity and I don't want to go into any illegal online stuffs.

Pls I need your advice on what to do to make money online or offline with what I have at hand.

Thanks.

Do you have any skillset? You can consider offering your service on freelance sites like fiverr, freelancer.com etc
Re: What Should I Do To Make Money by kilojoDesigns: 4:45pm On Apr 04, 2018
scaramenga:

Show compassion brother, you still have a mum, op lost both his parents, am not sure you read that.
Re: What Should I Do To Make Money by scaramenga: 5:13pm On Apr 04, 2018
kilojoDesigns:

Show compassion brother, you still have a mum, op lost both his parents, am not sure you read that.
ehn na i am showing compassion thats why i have put out my number 08032773199 so i can feed his broke yansh
Re: What Should I Do To Make Money by TheNigerianMan: 1:13am On Apr 05, 2018
dannygood:

Thanks.

There are lots of things to go into,

There is graphic designs (which is very lucrative)
You can also work as a computer operator if you know MS Office, MS Excel, Typing and Corel Draw really well (salary base 20k)
You can also apply as a teacher (many private schools both primary and secodary are looking for teachers)
You can also go into app programming (it is very lucrative if you know how to programme and create apps).
I also advice you to go into networking and get some professionsal certificates to back up yoru CV, also remember to use your job hunting time to create connections with people.
Re: What Should I Do To Make Money by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 05, 2018
dannygood:

Thanks.

Invest in Can Recycling
No Marketing required
Little/No start-up capital

Earn as much as 50k per month in Can recycling.

All you need do is store a minimum of 50kg bag of cans and sell to me. I will buy it from you.

I buy at N50 per kg.
Re: What Should I Do To Make Money by Carmal90(m): 8:08pm On Apr 05, 2018
Spygadgets19:

Invest in Can Recycling
No Marketing required

All you need do is store a minimum of 50kg bag of cans and sell to me. I will buy it from you.

I buy at N50 per kg.
Lol...
So you buy 1kg for 50 naira?
I will buy from you for 100 naira... No matter how much quantity you have
Re: What Should I Do To Make Money by buchisco(m): 8:40pm On Apr 05, 2018
Since you dont want to do something illegal,i am happy.inbox me let me tell you what to do: onyebuchidimaka@gmail.com
Re: What Should I Do To Make Money by jakemswt(f): 12:51am On Apr 06, 2018
Re: What Should I Do To Make Money by dannygood: 3:44pm On Apr 06, 2018
Spygadgets19:

Invest in Can Recycling
No Marketing required

I buy at N50 per kg.
Thanks a lot
Re: What Should I Do To Make Money by dannygood: 3:47pm On Apr 06, 2018
TheNigerianMan:

There are lots of things to go into,

There is graphic designs (which is very lucrative)
You can also work as a computer operator if you know MS Office, MS Excel, Typing and Corel Draw really well (salary base 20k)
You can also apply as a teacher (many private schools both primary and secodary are looking for teachers)
You can also go into app programming (it is very lucrative if you know how to programme and create apps).
I also advice you to go into networking and get some professionsal certificates to back up yoru CV, also remember to use your job hunting time to create connections with people.
I really appreciate ur contribution. I need to learn these things u mentioned above.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Simple Tutorial On How You Can Make Not Less Than #100k In A Month / 12 Of The Most Eligible Millionaires And Billionaires In The World.. / How To Earn On Hwriters At The Comfort Of Your Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.