Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,559 members, 7,837,151 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

#bbnaija 2018: Teddy A Not My Type, I Like Miracle – Khloe Reveals - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnaija 2018: Teddy A Not My Type, I Like Miracle – Khloe Reveals (463 Views)

BBNaija 2018: Details Of Housemates Pairing (Pictures) / #BBNaija 2018: 6 Housemates Evicted Already / BBNaija 2018: Audition Dates, Requirements And All You Need To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija 2018: Teddy A Not My Type, I Like Miracle – Khloe Reveals by ajibolajiblo: 8:59am On Apr 04, 2018
Big Brother Naija 2018 housemate, Khloe has disclosed why she cannot be in a relationship with evicted housemate, Teddy A while saying that Miracle is her type of man.

Khloe speaking to Miracle on Monday evening said Teddy A was not her type of man.

She said “I am not tempted by Teddy A, he is not my type.”

Khloe, further speaking, said Miracle was her kind of man instead.

“Facial and attitude wise, you are my kind of person.

“But your fans are annoying by the way,” Khloe added

Recall that her former strategic partner, K-Brule who was disqualified and sent packing along with her from the house earlier on had revealed that they were lovers even before their time in the big brother naija house.

watch video in the link below:
https://www..com.ng/bbnaija-2018-teddy-not-type-like-miracle-khloe-reveals/

cc @ lalasticlala, mynd44, Dominique, seun

Re: #bbnaija 2018: Teddy A Not My Type, I Like Miracle – Khloe Reveals by alphacyborg(m): 9:29am On Apr 04, 2018
Fake ass blogger, he never mentioned teddya in their yesterday night conversation.

(1) (Reply)

Black Panther: US County Declares April 10 A Memorial Day For A Nigerian / Team Ceec Congratulate Miracle For Winning The Grand Prize / #bbnaija: Rico Swavey Reveals What He Would Have Done With N45m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.