Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,299 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

Lilian Esoro Having Fun With Her Friends On A Desert In Dubai(Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lilian Esoro Having Fun With Her Friends On A Desert In Dubai(Photos) (27373 Views)

Ned Nwoko Takes Regina Daniels And Her Friends On A Ride In His Rolls Royce / Simi Pictured In A Desert In Dubai / Lilian Esoro Rocks See-Through Outfit As She Shares Cryptic Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lilian Esoro Having Fun With Her Friends On A Desert In Dubai(Photos) by thechase(m): 9:55am On Apr 04, 2018
Popular Actress, Lilian Esoro took to her Instagram to share photos of the adventure she had on a Desert in Dubai.

She definitely had a lot of fun with her friends in Dubai.

She captioned: "Dubai chronicles with da gang. Serving it Hot Hot"

Pictures after the cut;

Source: http://www.celebrityvibes.ml/2018/04/lilian-esoro-shares-new-photos-with-her_4.html?m=1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lilian Esoro Having Fun With Her Friends On A Desert In Dubai(Photos) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:56am On Apr 04, 2018
UBI right now

21 Likes

Re: Lilian Esoro Having Fun With Her Friends On A Desert In Dubai(Photos) by itspzpics(m): 12:46pm On Apr 04, 2018
Fun lady
Re: Lilian Esoro Having Fun With Her Friends On A Desert In Dubai(Photos) by cassidy1996(m): 2:13pm On Apr 04, 2018
fine woman

where is funmi Adams? I play Omolasho....all day

6 Likes

Re: Lilian Esoro Having Fun With Her Friends On A Desert In Dubai(Photos) by zone51: 3:13pm On Apr 04, 2018
cassidy1996:
fine woman

Iyen deep gan wink lipsrsealed
Re: Lilian Esoro Having Fun With Her Friends On A Desert In Dubai(Photos) by fourhayz: 3:39pm On Apr 04, 2018
Naaa lilian esoro dey jump like dis grin

Re: Lilian Esoro Having Fun With Her Friends On A Desert In Dubai(Photos) by policy12: 3:39pm On Apr 04, 2018
Maga don pay
Re: Lilian Esoro Having Fun With Her Friends On A Desert In Dubai(Photos) by elshz(m): 3:39pm On Apr 04, 2018
grin
Re: Lilian Esoro Having Fun With Her Friends On A Desert In Dubai(Photos) by Nwaohafia1: 3:40pm On Apr 04, 2018
i had more fun in my village than her.
Re: Lilian Esoro Having Fun With Her Friends On A Desert In Dubai(Photos) by Engraced2020: 3:40pm On Apr 04, 2018
I just love this lady...Alot of people do not know what transpired between her and Ubi Franco. Only few of us really knew the true story...Enjoy your life dearie

Check my signature for Lifetime Premium Grammarly account. Please serious buyers and not I will get back to you crew
Re: Lilian Esoro Having Fun With Her Friends On A Desert In Dubai(Photos) by donestk(m): 3:40pm On Apr 04, 2018
Deserts raking in income for the gulf state while ours is a terror breeding ground

14 Likes

Re: Lilian Esoro Having Fun With Her Friends On A Desert In Dubai(Photos) by thechase(m): 3:40pm On Apr 04, 2018
Cool
Re: Lilian Esoro Having Fun With Her Friends On A Desert In Dubai(Photos) by yeyeboi(m): 3:40pm On Apr 04, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
UBI right now

Wicked u are cheesy
Re: Lilian Esoro Having Fun With Her Friends On A Desert In Dubai(Photos) by DivinelyBlessed: 3:43pm On Apr 04, 2018
Engraced2020:
I just love this lady...Alot of people do not know what transpired between her and Ubi Franco. Only few of us really knew the true story...Enjoy your life dearie

Check my signature for Lifetime Premium Grammarly account. Please serious buyers and not I will get back to you crew
What transpired? Biko tell us

5 Likes

Re: Lilian Esoro Having Fun With Her Friends On A Desert In Dubai(Photos) by calobinna(m): 3:43pm On Apr 04, 2018
Nice sweet girl
Like my blunt...
Nothing sweet like mi herb
Choi!!!
cool
Re: Lilian Esoro Having Fun With Her Friends On A Desert In Dubai(Photos) by urahara(m): 3:47pm On Apr 04, 2018
cassidy1996:
fine woman

Funmi adams doesn't want to be found
Re: Lilian Esoro Having Fun With Her Friends On A Desert In Dubai(Photos) by Kobicove(m): 3:48pm On Apr 04, 2018
Obviously she has already moved on with her life...

Ubi Franklin should do same undecided
Re: Lilian Esoro Having Fun With Her Friends On A Desert In Dubai(Photos) by yvelchstores(f): 3:48pm On Apr 04, 2018
How do u have fun in d desert tho? Nigeria no hot enough?
Re: Lilian Esoro Having Fun With Her Friends On A Desert In Dubai(Photos) by Engraced2020: 3:49pm On Apr 04, 2018
DivinelyBlessed:

What transpired? Biko tell us
Ubi lied to her that he doesnt have a child but she later found out he had one with one woman in US. Although he apologised and they got back together but she later found out another woman also had a child for him and he was still secretly visiting the woman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lilian Esoro Having Fun With Her Friends On A Desert In Dubai(Photos) by Dpharisee: 3:51pm On Apr 04, 2018
Nigerians will leave this country and travel all the way to Arab land just to look at sand and sit in the sun.
Just because Northern leaders refuse to see the potentials in desert tourism because of easy access to oil money.
Una mumu just too much walahi.

11 Likes

Re: Lilian Esoro Having Fun With Her Friends On A Desert In Dubai(Photos) by Muzanga(f): 3:53pm On Apr 04, 2018
Ubi kept a huge secret from her . she found out and forgave him only to find out a bigger secret. Wetin men want sef?

2 Likes

Re: Lilian Esoro Having Fun With Her Friends On A Desert In Dubai(Photos) by fuckpro: 4:02pm On Apr 04, 2018
Dpharisee:
Nigerians will leave this country and travel all the way to Arab land just to look at sand and sit in the sun.
Just because Northern leaders refuse to see the potentials in desert tourism because of easy access to oil money.
Una mumu just too much walahi.
shocked north get sand dunes never saw one

1 Like

Re: Lilian Esoro Having Fun With Her Friends On A Desert In Dubai(Photos) by boyjo: 4:05pm On Apr 04, 2018
Who is the lady on the left with red belt?
Re: Lilian Esoro Having Fun With Her Friends On A Desert In Dubai(Photos) by abike12(f): 4:05pm On Apr 04, 2018
nothing worse than being married to a professional liar. i'm happy she's moving on and doing well

1 Like

Re: Lilian Esoro Having Fun With Her Friends On A Desert In Dubai(Photos) by fuckpro: 4:06pm On Apr 04, 2018
Muzanga:
Ubi kept a huge secret from her . she found out and forgave him only to find out a bigger secret. Wetin men want sef?
...why can't women be blessed with guys like me it makes me feel my type is going into extinction well you can't have it all
Re: Lilian Esoro Having Fun With Her Friends On A Desert In Dubai(Photos) by Chubhie: 4:11pm On Apr 04, 2018
Muzanga:
Varieties under same roof in peace and harmony. One big happy family.

Is that too much to ask?
Re: Lilian Esoro Having Fun With Her Friends On A Desert In Dubai(Photos) by Crixina(f): 4:31pm On Apr 04, 2018
Engraced2020:

Ubi lied to her that he doesnt have a child but she later found out he had one with one woman in US. Although he apologised and they got back together but she later found out another woman also had a child for him and he was still secretly visiting the woman
So long story short..Nig.ga can't keep it in his pants... three kids from three different women, and they think Tubaba is...

1 Like

Re: Lilian Esoro Having Fun With Her Friends On A Desert In Dubai(Photos) by SHAKABOOM: 4:35pm On Apr 04, 2018
Mtcheewww! See dem dry enjoyment..Mgbekes in dubai

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rita Edochie Dresses Like A Chief (Male) On Movie Set / Bovi Hangs Out With Nollywood Stars On Set (photo) / You Are A Fraud: Bisi Alimi Slams Bobrisky For Being A Threat To Trans Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.