Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,007 members, 7,814,437 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Allergic Rose - Nigerian Love Story By Joel Williams - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Allergic Rose - Nigerian Love Story By Joel Williams (430 Views)

LOVESTRUCK - A Campus Love Story. By Demsid / TWISTED By Faithlyn Williams / "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Allergic Rose - Nigerian Love Story By Joel Williams by PcNnews(m): 10:22am On Apr 04, 2018
From The Stables of JoelsBlog Media, written by Joel Hechimenum Williams

Dedication

Dedicated to Nigerian Ladies who must have in one way or the other suffer the pangs of heartbreak and to Nigerian men suffering from the "All Men Are The same" as Stereotypes

By Joel Hechimenum Williams
Email: joelhechimenumwilliams1@gmail.com
Website: https://joelsblog.com.ng/category/books-and-literature/

Warning: Do not Republish this story without permission from the Author or official website..

PROLOGUE

"That bastard should never see me again in Jesus name! Amen! I refused to be in the life of such a scrupulous wretched Man! What does he take me for? Never! Never again will I have another man in my life! Who those he think he is!" Ijeoma shouted from the sitting room, my heart nearly leap out of my mouth for fear that she will break the new flower vase I just bought days ago to house the flowers Richard gave me, He would laugh at me if those Rose die, I rushed to the sitting room to calm her gown, she was about lifting it, when I caught it from her hand like my life Depends on it.

My sister Ijeoma has suffered another broken relationship, it's her 20th relationship and it's like she won't survive this, I pray she does... I watch her cry and talk to herself, hopelessness clothed her spirit,her hair tattered like a widow forced to confess to killing her husband, I had always given her hope that she will soon find the right man when she suffered heart break from her past relationship , but this time? I don't know what to say than watch from a distance with my flower vase clutched to my chest.

My name is Rose Adiele, 21yrs Old, A beautiful florist... Yes I am beautiful and I am proud to say it!! I am yet to find my Mr. Right, what else can I do but wait for Richard to Take the first step... I am still very young and beautiful... So I won't be desperate to find my man, I just hope this No husband Issue is not foundational... I don't believe in superstitions

Watch out for Chapter One

Re: Allergic Rose - Nigerian Love Story By Joel Williams by FortunateB(f): 3:17pm On Apr 04, 2018
Waiting patiently

(1) (Reply)

The Significance Of Things Fall Apart / El-hunters / The Friendship That Never Was ( True Life )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.