Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,622 members, 7,809,292 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

Get The Best New Laptops In Nigeria With This Complete Price List Of Laptops - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Get The Best New Laptops In Nigeria With This Complete Price List Of Laptops (513 Views)

Most Profitable Business In Nigeria With Low Capital - Nairaland Forum (2023) / Save In Dollars In Nigeria With These Fintech Apps Especially In This Nigeria Ec / The Best Place To Get UK/US Used Laptops In Lagos/nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get The Best New Laptops In Nigeria With This Complete Price List Of Laptops by CompovineTech: 10:25am On Apr 04, 2018
Don't Even Think about Buying A New Laptop Without checking Through This Complete Price List Of Laptops Below.

For More Information visit www.compovine.com

Re: Get The Best New Laptops In Nigeria With This Complete Price List Of Laptops by greatnaija01: 10:36am On Apr 04, 2018
This week I bought a 500GB, 4GB RAM Lenovo PC with fingerprint and backlit keyboard with DVD WRITER and 1GB dedicated VIDEO CARD for 70,000 NAIRA.... no importation or promo...

my POINT is YOUR PRICES ARE VERY HIGH O

1 Like

Re: Get The Best New Laptops In Nigeria With This Complete Price List Of Laptops by CompovineTech: 11:55am On Apr 04, 2018
Please tell me the Processor type of the Lenovo Laptop That you bought #70,000

(1) (Reply)

Skills You Can Learn In 14 Day... / Fidelity Bank This Isn't Nice. / Discover Your Gift & Purpose And Turn Them Into Wealth In 3 Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.