Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,156 members, 7,821,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Who Is The Finest Girl On Nairaland? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Who Is The Finest Girl On Nairaland? (11954 Views)

Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl / No Girl On Nairaland Is Prettier Than Rahmas / Tracyorez Is The Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Go Down)

Who Is The Finest Girl On Nairaland? by ov: 1:51am On Mar 13, 2007
for me the finest, most beautiful, prettiest etc of all the girls i've seen in nairaland is the one and only DENIECE.
Deniece, Pls just send me a mail at bankrupt3000@yahoo.com. PLEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEE. saying u love me grin. She's the cutiest one no doubt.

Ladies please send your pics so we can access you all. You may actually be the finest (if deniece aint involved) 2oo much luv

Re: Who Is The Finest Girl On Nairaland? by OmoEko1(f): 1:55am On Mar 13, 2007
hummmmmmm iight lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. moving to the next thread
Re: Who Is The Finest Girl On Nairaland? by cuteass1(f): 1:58am On Mar 13, 2007
Omo Eko:

hummmmmmm iight lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. moving to the next thread

my sister i'm right behind you ooo

@ poster

since you've aready made up your mind on who the finest girl is, why not retire to your crib and stop making noise

or you want us to send our pics so you can use us as caricatures   , not going to happen wink

or should i say, in your dreams cool
Re: Who Is The Finest Girl On Nairaland? by bluenubian(f): 1:59am On Mar 13, 2007
hehehe, who the heck is deniece? grin
Re: Who Is The Finest Girl On Nairaland? by Free(f): 2:01am On Mar 13, 2007
lmao grin

so many threads like this
Re: Who Is The Finest Girl On Nairaland? by ov: 2:02am On Mar 13, 2007
heh heh heh, blue nubian. Deniece is the finest girl in in Nairaland. If you think otherwise, then lets see your scary pics grin
Re: Who Is The Finest Girl On Nairaland? by OmoEko1(f): 2:02am On Mar 13, 2007
i don't see no point in us sending our pics since u have found the finest girl not ven a lady shocked shocked shocked
Re: Who Is The Finest Girl On Nairaland? by cuteass1(f): 2:04am On Mar 13, 2007
bluenubian:

hehehe, who the heck is deniece? grin

@ blue

u need to ask?

obviously the girl on the pic. who is now our reigning "miss nairaland" without a contest lol
Re: Who Is The Finest Girl On Nairaland? by ZuluNation(m): 2:04am On Mar 13, 2007
Blue my dear I'm loving the new pic in your profile, you are looking HOT cool
Re: Who Is The Finest Girl On Nairaland? by ov: 2:05am On Mar 13, 2007
free, i have to be honest wit u. After posting this i found so many threads on the same thing shocked. i was thinking of removing the thread but i cant. Deniece wont like it and i wont like it too. guess someone has a soft spot right now for her kiss
Re: Who Is The Finest Girl On Nairaland? by OmoEko1(f): 2:05am On Mar 13, 2007
ov:

heh heh heh, blue nubian. Deniece is the finest girl in in Nairaland. If you think otherwise, then lets see your scary pics grin
dude stop fantasying on a pic of a girl who u have never laid ur eyes on before. rolling eyes
Re: Who Is The Finest Girl On Nairaland? by bluenubian(f): 2:06am On Mar 13, 2007
cute-ass:

@ blue

u need to ask?

obviously the girl on the pic. who is now our reigning "miss nairaland" without a contest lol

lol i asked cause i aint never seen her around.

@zulu
thanks hun. hope freaks like ov that go around saving people's pic and creating thread for them without their permission wont do me like that tongue
Re: Who Is The Finest Girl On Nairaland? by ov: 2:07am On Mar 13, 2007
hey lol. its my opinion. deniece. dont know wat yours is?
Re: Who Is The Finest Girl On Nairaland? by Free(f): 2:07am On Mar 13, 2007
hmmm wtf
@Ov

does denice know ur over here

displayin her picture?? grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Is The Finest Girl On Nairaland? by ov: 2:10am On Mar 13, 2007
blue nubian, tell me u aint jealous i dint pin your name up. by the way deniece sent the pics hersef. so about saving it, HELL NO. Omo Eko lets see your pics if u dont like wat i feel
Re: Who Is The Finest Girl On Nairaland? by cuteass1(f): 2:11am On Mar 13, 2007
ov:

by the way deniece sent the pics hersef. so about saving it, HELL NO. Omo Eko lets see your pics if u don't like what i feel

Please help me tell yourself you're lying

when did she send the pic to you

are you now a "beauty peagent judge" ??
Re: Who Is The Finest Girl On Nairaland? by zigbo(f): 2:13am On Mar 13, 2007
hey omo i was supposed to meet u up on the next thread, this thread is so funny.

@ov wat sex are u male ,female, both abeg indicate.
Re: Who Is The Finest Girl On Nairaland? by bluenubian(f): 2:14am On Mar 13, 2007
lol me jealous!

@ov
u miserable liar! more power to u grin
Re: Who Is The Finest Girl On Nairaland? by cuteass1(f): 2:15am On Mar 13, 2007
bluenubian:

lol i asked cause i aint never seen her around.

well i remember running into her pic a while ago, but that's not the reason why the lover-guy would be calling out the results even before the beayty even takes place

BTW your pic. is mwaaah kiss kiss

@ ov
you're the kind that takes bribe
Re: Who Is The Finest Girl On Nairaland? by OmoEko1(f): 2:15am On Mar 13, 2007
ov:

. Omo Eko lets see your pics if u don't like what i feel

what u feeling is U FALLING IN LOVE WITH a girl u have never seen before. and i can't feel what u feeling becos am not a lesbo  cheesy cheesy cheesy. And stop worrying about my pic, worry about what u will do when the girl/ not a lady, finds out u got her pic up without her permission
Re: Who Is The Finest Girl On Nairaland? by OmoEko1(f): 2:19am On Mar 13, 2007
zigbo:

hey omo i was supposed to meet u up on the next thread, this thread is so funny.

oh what's girl cheesy
Re: Who Is The Finest Girl On Nairaland? by ov: 2:19am On Mar 13, 2007
omo eko nobodies fallen in love with anybody! Its just that from all the pics the girls/ ladies have sent Deniece happens to be the most striking! maybe its cus of her glasses. who cares? i still feel shes the pretiest.
Re: Who Is The Finest Girl On Nairaland? by bluenubian(f): 2:21am On Mar 13, 2007
aint nobody sending u pics cheesy, stop stealing pics of people from their profile, how come deniece didnt send u a different pic?
Re: Who Is The Finest Girl On Nairaland? by cuteass1(f): 2:23am On Mar 13, 2007
@ ov
ofcourse you do, her glasses? yea right

if you weren't looking for attention, you'ld have posted in the former "finest girl" thread, but no, we just had to know you were still awake

well, you succeeded angry
Re: Who Is The Finest Girl On Nairaland? by ov: 2:23am On Mar 13, 2007
According to cute-ass "well i remember running into her pic a while ago," WOW, so out of all the girls laies in nairaland that sent in their pics, u remember deniece.HMM! r u male or female? anyway someone seems to share my view
Re: Who Is The Finest Girl On Nairaland? by ov: 2:24am On Mar 13, 2007
cute-ass sorry oo. U are the finest- if it makes you happy! grin
Re: Who Is The Finest Girl On Nairaland? by OmoEko1(f): 2:25am On Mar 13, 2007
ov:

omo eko nobodies fallen in love with anybody! Its just that from all the pics the girls/ ladies have sent Deniece happens to be the most striking! maybe its cus of her glasses. who cares? i still feel shes the pretiest.
that your own Opinion good 4 u  cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Re: Who Is The Finest Girl On Nairaland? by zigbo(f): 2:27am On Mar 13, 2007
ov:

sorry oh i dint know girls, ladies where sending there pictures to u, pls send the link, i feel like looking at pictures.    thx grin
Re: Who Is The Finest Girl On Nairaland? by OmoEko1(f): 2:28am On Mar 13, 2007
zigbo:

sorry oh i dint know girls, ladies where sending there pictures to u, please send the link, i feel like looking at pictures. thx grin
re u believing him, he stole the girl pic from her profile
Re: Who Is The Finest Girl On Nairaland? by cuteass1(f): 2:28am On Mar 13, 2007
@ ov

i didn't remeber her cause i thought she was the prettiest, i remebered her just likei remeber everyother person that i've viewed their profile

*sighs* so you don't have anything at home that can keep you busy, instead of disturbing our lovely day/night (for difference in time)
Re: Who Is The Finest Girl On Nairaland? by ov: 2:28am On Mar 13, 2007
Omo Eko maybe you'll be the sexiest. if this title make syou happy? Please oooooooooo. All you ladies can look up my profile and vote me as the finest guy in nairaland. YOu know i got love for you all PLUS i got the magic stick!
Re: Who Is The Finest Girl On Nairaland? by ov: 2:30am On Mar 13, 2007
NA WA OOOOOOOO! so all these women i diint vote are jealous of deniece? NA WA OOOOOOOO!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15)

Happy Birthday Marieolae!!!!! / Nairalanders In The UK: Let's Meetup! / Strictly For July Guys And Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.