Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Zlatan Ibrahimovic' Reacts To Cristiano Ronaldo's Wonder Goal Against Juventus - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Zlatan Ibrahimovic' Reacts To Cristiano Ronaldo's Wonder Goal Against Juventus (514 Views)

Ronaldo Celebrating His Goal Against Juventus Shirtless (Photos) / Zlatan’s Reaction To Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wonder Goal Against Juventus / Cristiano Ronaldo's Goal Against Juventus Poised To Win The Best Goal Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zlatan Ibrahimovic' Reacts To Cristiano Ronaldo's Wonder Goal Against Juventus by owoicho13(m): 11:40am On Apr 04, 2018
LA Galaxy striker, Zlatan Ibrahimovic has reacted to Real Madrid star, Cristiano Ronaldo’s stunning second goal against Juventus in the Champions League quarter-finals first leg.

Ronaldo inspired the Los Blancos to a 3-0 away win against the Serie A champions in Turin on Tuesday night.

Ibrahimovic, who scored from exactly that distance at the weekend as he made his debut against LAFC, scoring twice to help his new club turn around a 3-0 deficit to win 4-3, said Ronaldo’s strike against Juventus was a little too close to goal.

Speaking on ESPN’s Sportscenter on Tuesday night, when he was asked about Ronaldo’s overhead bicycle kick goal, he simply replied: “It was a nice goal, but he should try it from 40 meters.”

He added: “I mean I’m still jetlagged. I’ve been here for four days, trying to pass the days with energy as much as possible but it hasn’t been easy.

“But people approaching me and saying, ‘Welcome to LA, it was a crazy goal, it was a crazy game’ and all positive things, so I just feel happy and welcome.”

https://www.benuepress.com/2018/04/check-out-zlatan-ibrahimovic-reaction-to-cristiano-ronaldos-wonder-goal-against-juventus/

Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic' Reacts To Cristiano Ronaldo's Wonder Goal Against Juventus by owoicho13(m): 11:41am On Apr 04, 2018
Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic' Reacts To Cristiano Ronaldo's Wonder Goal Against Juventus by donstan18: 11:45am On Apr 04, 2018
cheesy
Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic' Reacts To Cristiano Ronaldo's Wonder Goal Against Juventus by Kingsley1000(m): 12:48pm On Apr 04, 2018
UP MESSI KING OF FUTBALL
Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic' Reacts To Cristiano Ronaldo's Wonder Goal Against Juventus by shalomj(m): 1:23pm On Apr 04, 2018
His kick is unequivocally intriguing than C.Ronaldo's.I can't see anything exceptional or rather outstanding in C.Ronaldo's own.

In addition, I enjoy this guy self esteem. grin

(1) (Reply)

Europa League: How Iwobi, Welbeck Were Subjected To Monkey Chants Against CSKA / Champions League: Bayern Munich’s Chances Against Real Madrid Look Good – Müller / Why Is Nobody Talking About Firmino?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.