Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,218 members, 7,836,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Shatta Wale Insults Wizkid & Stonebwoy’s Fans For Sabotaging His Concert - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shatta Wale Insults Wizkid & Stonebwoy’s Fans For Sabotaging His Concert (735 Views)

Souljaboy Insults Wizkid Over 2010 Tweet By Wizkid Calling Him "Wack" / “I Love You Bro” — Davido To Wizkid For Bringing Him Out On Stage At His Concert / OLIC4: Nigerians Slam Olamide For Inviting Yomi SARS To Perform At His Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shatta Wale Insults Wizkid & Stonebwoy’s Fans For Sabotaging His Concert by ToriBaze: 12:22pm On Apr 04, 2018
Earlier Thread: https://www.nairaland.com/4433010/wizkid-olamide-samini-stonebwoy-yaa

Ghanaian dancehall musician Charles Nii Armah who goes by the stage name Shatta Wale insulted fans of Nigeria Wizkid and Ghana Stonebwoy for allegedly sabotaging him during his performance at the first edition of Zylofon Cash Activation Concert.
The musician who sounded frustrated during his performance after his microphone and the stage lights went off several times said he believes his haters are behind it.
According to Attractivemustapha.com Shatta Wale fumed that because some people support China musicians like Wizkid & Stonebwoy they have decided to mess up his show.
The event was massively attended with smooth performance until Shatta Wale who was the main act started insulting Stonebwoy during his performance then the lights began to go off on and off.
In a separate chat with some music fans who had gathered at the Victoria Park to witness the maiden edition of the Zylofon Cash Concert, they confirmed to attractivemustapha.com that most Voltarians are not pleased with the manner in which Shatta Wale casts insults and insinuations at Wizkid and Stonebwoy at the least opportunity.

http://ghana.toribaze.com/entertainment/shatta-wale-insults-stonebwoys-fans-sabotaging-aflao-concert/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6VbDLwNbWc

Lalasticlala

Re: Shatta Wale Insults Wizkid & Stonebwoy’s Fans For Sabotaging His Concert by chuks34(m): 12:25pm On Apr 04, 2018
This shatta Wale of a guy is too arrogant, imagine insulting my wizzy and stone baba.

Fans for just barb that him hair maybe then sense will fall on him angry
Re: Shatta Wale Insults Wizkid & Stonebwoy’s Fans For Sabotaging His Concert by itspzpics(m): 12:42pm On Apr 04, 2018
Wat is wrong with this guy sef

(1) (Reply)

OAP Toke Makinwa Undergoes Surgery / "My Old Friend Denied Me From Her Wedding Because I Didnt Buy Ado Ebi" - Man / K. Michelle Reveals How She Almost Died From Butt Reduction Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.