Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,248 members, 7,864,296 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:18 PM

Nigeria Still Have Teachers That Know Their Onion - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigeria Still Have Teachers That Know Their Onion (283 Views)

Teachers That Now Teach Coding To Kids With No Previous Coding Background. / Six Parts Of Your Body You Probably Don't Know Their Names / Kaduna Pupils Protest Over Planned Sack Of 21,000 Teachers That Failed Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Still Have Teachers That Know Their Onion by Zikkolala: 12:31pm On Apr 04, 2018
I walked into a certain private secondary school in port harcourt some weeks ago to make enquiries. The principal took me around and showed me facilities present. While on this, I couldn't help but notice some thing very impressive as I walked into the technical drawing room. As graduate of Engineering, with a masters, I take a lot of delight and joy in Engineering drawings and I was quite good at the course back then in the university.
On the board, i saw a topic and drawings which explained in a very pictorial manner and well concise, as I have never seen before, the sectional view of mechanical part as drawn in orthographic projections. For those of you who may understand engineering drawing, you will agree with me that the teacher is definitely grounded in his area and has what it takes to teach to have explained this with pictorial forms of the sectional planes, both the x-x plane and y-y plane.
Take a look at the picture below...

(1) (Reply)

Important Information From Funai Vc / E-learning: Prospects And Challenges. / Wellcome Foundation: Seeking Applications For Senior Research Fellowships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.