Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,593 members, 7,861,829 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:33 PM

What Ronaldo Said About Juventus Fans’ Applause For His Wonder Goal - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What Ronaldo Said About Juventus Fans’ Applause For His Wonder Goal (41384 Views)

Juventus Fans Arrested With Knives In Ugly Scenes Before Ajax Match (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Mobbed By Juventus Fans During Friendly (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Sends Juventus Fans Wild After Undergoing Medical (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Ronaldo Said About Juventus Fans’ Applause For His Wonder Goal by ikorodureporta: 2:56pm On Apr 04, 2018
That Juvey jersey no.22 don enta records...... cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Ronaldo Said About Juventus Fans’ Applause For His Wonder Goal by Hemanwel(m): 2:56pm On Apr 04, 2018
scobyhybrid:

hater, am sure u be barca fan, no one ever did it in champion league history and again a team like juventus, have messi scored a goal like dis in is life grin
The greatest goal in football history was scored by Diego Maradona against England at the 1986 world Cup. That goal was the one he got the ball from the centre half and dribbled past over six players before finding the back of the net. Leo Messi has scored a similar goal for Barcelona (can't remember the opponent and the season, but you can go figure on google)
I am not a Barca fan, brah!

4 Likes

Re: What Ronaldo Said About Juventus Fans’ Applause For His Wonder Goal by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 04, 2018
silas24:
There is only one King and that's CR7...
This guy is too good! . The guy is amazing! If you were to choose between 2 stars. The one who scores cheap goals to shine and the one who works hard and strategically to score,, on whose side would you be?
Re: What Ronaldo Said About Juventus Fans’ Applause For His Wonder Goal by breathcutter(m): 2:57pm On Apr 04, 2018
Please don't just argue with me...

3 Likes

Re: What Ronaldo Said About Juventus Fans’ Applause For His Wonder Goal by anigbajumo(m): 2:58pm On Apr 04, 2018
odomanis:

Messi is nowhere near CR7. Messi even has said it himself. CR7 is the best.

Keep on fooling urself,messi said ronaldo is better than him??No wea reach messi level
Re: What Ronaldo Said About Juventus Fans’ Applause For His Wonder Goal by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 04, 2018
scobyhybrid:

hater, am sure u be barca fan, no one ever did it in champion league history and again a team like juventus, have messi scored a goal like dis in is life grin

keep creating records for him..

No body did it in cl. Yes but bicycle kick is bicycle kick no matter where it is being carried out,, alot of players has done that [which lead to a goal]...

Somebody like messi and maradona can't do bicycle kick efficiently due to their short legs...

Also bicycle kick comes rare, u can't just come out do it unless you are in a good position..

Players who are marked heavily can't do it in a slightest way..

Ronaldo got the chance to do that..

So stop talking as if it has never happened..

2 Likes

Re: What Ronaldo Said About Juventus Fans’ Applause For His Wonder Goal by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 04, 2018
Hemanwel:
Wait! Why are people just talking about last night's Ronaldo's goal like it's never been seen in football history?

Welcome to the age of social media where everything has a second life.
Re: What Ronaldo Said About Juventus Fans’ Applause For His Wonder Goal by chicoMX(m): 3:00pm On Apr 04, 2018
KushyKush:
Messi's legs would have been too short for that stunt grin

Where did you get this pic from? Bonucci is now in A.C milan
Re: What Ronaldo Said About Juventus Fans’ Applause For His Wonder Goal by anigbajumo(m): 3:01pm On Apr 04, 2018
scobyhybrid:

Really, messi has scored a goal better than this times without number,no player can score most of the goal in this clip,dribble like 6 players and keeper join,the day ronaldo dare to score that goal am sure Madrid fans won't let us hear word....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pT2DTJUK41g
Re: What Ronaldo Said About Juventus Fans’ Applause For His Wonder Goal by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 04, 2018
breathcutter:
Please don't just argue with me...
This one pass argument oo. Na for eye na! I dare Messi to do that if he won't break his waist. Scoring cheap goals doesn't make you a soccer star but working hard to scoring. That's why it was given to Pele in his days. He worked hard for his balls.
Re: What Ronaldo Said About Juventus Fans’ Applause For His Wonder Goal by Harshirama(m): 3:14pm On Apr 04, 2018
KushyKush:
Messi's legs would have been too short for that stunt grin
grin

2 Likes

Re: What Ronaldo Said About Juventus Fans’ Applause For His Wonder Goal by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 04, 2018
shurch:
When Messi tried it
who dash monkey banana,lol

1 Like

Re: What Ronaldo Said About Juventus Fans’ Applause For His Wonder Goal by Tonymegabush1(m): 3:23pm On Apr 04, 2018
Hemanwel:
Wait! Why are people just talking about last night's Ronaldo's goal like it's never been seen in football history? Like it's only Ronaldo that has ever scored such a goal. Like it's something new.
For the records, Peter Crouch has scored such; Wayne Rooney scored same too, and many other players. Rooney's was even adjudged the goal of the year by FIFA at that time.
Or is it cos it's Ronaldo? Abeg make we hear word jare!
I am not denying the fact that that nigga is a superstar; but all I am saying is, that kind of goal is stale

Can u score such bicycle kick

2 Likes

Re: What Ronaldo Said About Juventus Fans’ Applause For His Wonder Goal by Duru009(m): 3:26pm On Apr 04, 2018
Likes for Ronaldo n Share for Messi .....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Ronaldo Said About Juventus Fans’ Applause For His Wonder Goal by Nobody: 3:26pm On Apr 04, 2018
Hemanwel:
The greatest goal in football history was scored by Diego Maradona against England at the 1986 world Cup. This goal was the one he got the ball from the centre half and dribbled past over six players before finding the back of the net. Leo Messi has scored a similar goal for Barcelona (can't remember the opponent and the season, but you can go figure on google)
I am not a Barca fan, brah!
you are right but this one has re-written the history already. this is a new soccer record .Even the inventor of the style( Mario Zagalo of Brazil) didn't go this far in his days. Remember him? The style was actually named after him

1 Like

Re: What Ronaldo Said About Juventus Fans’ Applause For His Wonder Goal by Weedfree: 3:26pm On Apr 04, 2018
That is CR7 for you he scored a goal against PSG not too long ago every newspaper social media talked about this now this goal against Juventus is all over the place when CR7 scores the whole world testifies

2 Likes

Re: What Ronaldo Said About Juventus Fans’ Applause For His Wonder Goal by DreamSonInlaw(m): 3:26pm On Apr 04, 2018
Of cause Cr7 is world class and Messi might not be able to score a goal like that buh boy? Messi will make you have orgasm watching him play...brodah is on a whole different level

2 Likes

Re: What Ronaldo Said About Juventus Fans’ Applause For His Wonder Goal by adetes: 3:28pm On Apr 04, 2018
This guy is good, this year ballon Dior will depend on world cup and champion league, so watch out

1 Like

Re: What Ronaldo Said About Juventus Fans’ Applause For His Wonder Goal by HeyCorleone(m): 3:28pm On Apr 04, 2018
friendlyenemy:
Come along and click the signature if you wanna get first class free tutorials and tools that matches all kind of hustle..... If you know you know.

You no get WhatsApp control?
Re: What Ronaldo Said About Juventus Fans’ Applause For His Wonder Goal by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 04, 2018
Weedfree:
That is CR7 for you he scored a goal against PSG not too long ago every newspaper social media talked about this now this goal against Juventus is all over the place when CR7 scores the whole world testifies
at times he plays as if he's on drugs. He's skilful and powerful

1 Like

Re: What Ronaldo Said About Juventus Fans’ Applause For His Wonder Goal by movid(m): 3:33pm On Apr 04, 2018
But seriously i don't know what's so special about d kick compared to Rooney's own against Man city.
Re: What Ronaldo Said About Juventus Fans’ Applause For His Wonder Goal by ersonleads(m): 3:51pm On Apr 04, 2018
shurch:
When Messi tried it
u are wicked lwkmd

1 Like

Re: What Ronaldo Said About Juventus Fans’ Applause For His Wonder Goal by NeeKlaus: 3:53pm On Apr 04, 2018
movid:
But seriously i don't know what's so special about d kick compared to Rooney's own against Man city.
The height, Bruh. The height is the difference. And then, there's the fact that he had to run in from his position before lifting himself to that height and hitting the ball with enough force that it even stunned Buffon in the goal post.

Hate has blinded you Barça fans, honestly.

4 Likes

Re: What Ronaldo Said About Juventus Fans’ Applause For His Wonder Goal by ThierryJay: 3:59pm On Apr 04, 2018
scobyhybrid:

Oga, did you just start watching football in 2018? Mandzukic scored a more sensational overhead kick against REAL MADRID in the UCL FINAL last year. No one raised the roof!

Messi scored a better goal against REAL MADRID in the UCL semi-FINAL in 2011 where he dribbled past four to five Madrid players from 45 yards and scored. It was just "normal" for Messi to score such.

Golazos did not start with CR7's goal yesterday.

1 Like

Re: What Ronaldo Said About Juventus Fans’ Applause For His Wonder Goal by rawlineo2000(m): 4:03pm On Apr 04, 2018
That's is good of him
Re: What Ronaldo Said About Juventus Fans’ Applause For His Wonder Goal by sayisayi(m): 4:04pm On Apr 04, 2018
[quote author=Hemanwel post=66426972] Wait! Why are people just talking about last night's Ronaldo's goal like it's never been seen in football history? Like it's only Ronaldo that has ever scored such a goal. Like it's something new.
For the records, Peter Crouch has scored such; Wayne Rooney scored same too, and many other players. Rooney's was even adjudged the goal of the year by FIFA at that time.
I am not denying the fact that that nigga is a superstar; but all I am saying is, that kind of goal is stale

Not in the Champions league though!!! Please don't mention those clowns in the same breath or keyboard stroke as Ronaldo.

1 Like

Re: What Ronaldo Said About Juventus Fans’ Applause For His Wonder Goal by ThierryJay: 4:05pm On Apr 04, 2018
NeeKlaus:

The height, Bruh. The height is the difference. And then, there's the fact that he had to run in from his position before lifting himself to that height and hitting the ball with enough force that it even stunned Buffon in the goal post.

Rooney's overhead kick was better joor. If CR7 scored Rooney's carbon copy goal I'm sure you would have justified it being better than if Rooney scored CR7's goal against Juventus.

Rooney had to adjust to connect with the ball as Nani's cross was deflected. Rooney's height of connection was at par with CR7's and from a greater distance and the fact that it ended in the top corner made it more beautiful. The fact that CR7 had enough space to run and lift himself waters down his goal as Rooney's goal was more instinctive as he was being marked despite which he pulled off the remarkable bicycle kick.

Beat that!

2 Likes

Re: What Ronaldo Said About Juventus Fans’ Applause For His Wonder Goal by movid(m): 4:05pm On Apr 04, 2018
NeeKlaus:

For your info am not a Barcelona fan i just don't see what's special with the goal compared to the once have been seeing.
Re: What Ronaldo Said About Juventus Fans’ Applause For His Wonder Goal by Diffdeef(m): 4:05pm On Apr 04, 2018
Hemanwel:
Wait! Why are people just talking about last night's Ronaldo's goal like it's never been seen in football history? Like it's only Ronaldo that has ever scored such a goal. Like it's something new.

Dude,to score that type of goal against a top team in Europe,in a competition like champions league,in quarter finals,that's incredible,Trust me if Ronaldo had scored this type of goal in group stage or scored against small team like Apoel,it wouldn't have been this big a deal.

1 Like

Re: What Ronaldo Said About Juventus Fans’ Applause For His Wonder Goal by ThierryJay: 4:10pm On Apr 04, 2018
HarunaWest:

its not about the overhead kick...its about the team he scored against with buffon in goal...thats why d hype wouldnt die down easily...messi has tried against this team and he struggles unlike ronaldo

Messi scored two world-class solo goals against Juventus earlier this season. So don't say what you don't know Mister!
Re: What Ronaldo Said About Juventus Fans’ Applause For His Wonder Goal by iSpread(m): 4:12pm On Apr 04, 2018
Benjom:
That's the spirit; one love.

Don't submit your CV anywhere until you've seen these samples. They're recruiters' choice:
https://www..com/cv-samples
Could I ask you some questions on CV though I might not subscribe to any?
Re: What Ronaldo Said About Juventus Fans’ Applause For His Wonder Goal by Opoki(m): 4:13pm On Apr 04, 2018
Hemanwel:

People are talking about it because it's a once in a life time goal, how many times did Rooney and Crouch scored such goal? It would have been messier if it was Messi that scored the goal and I suspect you're his fan.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Week 41 Pool Result For Sat 13 Apr 2024 – UK 2023/2024 / Usyk Vs Joshua: Prize Money For Both Boxers In Rematch Revealed / Arsenal Signs Alexandre Lacazette For Record Fee (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.