Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,507 members, 7,865,134 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:51 PM

What Ronaldo Said About Juventus Fans’ Applause For His Wonder Goal - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What Ronaldo Said About Juventus Fans’ Applause For His Wonder Goal (41399 Views)

Juventus Fans Arrested With Knives In Ugly Scenes Before Ajax Match (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Mobbed By Juventus Fans During Friendly (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Sends Juventus Fans Wild After Undergoing Medical (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Ronaldo Said About Juventus Fans’ Applause For His Wonder Goal by Benjom(m): 4:16pm On Apr 04, 2018
iSpread:

Could I ask you some questions on CV though I might not subscribe to any?

Yes, you may... but I reserve the right to answer or not to grin
Re: What Ronaldo Said About Juventus Fans’ Applause For His Wonder Goal by HarunaWest(m): 4:18pm On Apr 04, 2018
ThierryJay:

Messi scored two world-class solo goals against Juventus earlier this season. So don't say what you don't know Mister!
did read where i wrote 'struggles'....Nigerian youths dont read,they just write....wasnt it the sane messi that was caged last season when Juventus ended their run?
Re: What Ronaldo Said About Juventus Fans’ Applause For His Wonder Goal by Sundayjoko: 4:20pm On Apr 04, 2018
Haters will always be haters when Ibrahimovich scored his overhead goal the world wowed now Ronaldo scored one but for hate u are bringing in short man Messi
I'm not ridiculing Messi,he's a great dribble but not a skillful goalscorer
For those asking what was special in the goal common dumbasses it's the condition he scored it in
1 he had to lift himself to about 2.30 metres with his feet reaching the goalposts height
2 he scored it against a team with one of the strongest defences and a very great keeper,even Messi has struggled against Juventus but Ronaldo scatters the difference
3 He stunned buffon,when Messi disgraced boateng and heighted a tall keeper like Neur the whole world knew and it was sensational. ..but imagine stunning a keeper like Buffon. ..commom!! The goal is amazing
4 he had the applause of the Juve fans...yhhh Messi has been applauded by the opposing team fans but which team are they great teams like Juve...even chiellini said the Juve fans have never applauded an opposing team'splayer but they did
Soo haters it's not the bicycle kick it's the conditions in which he scored it
All of u shouting tap ins the day ur Morata starts scoring goals like Ronaldo come and shout it but till then a goal is a goal

6 Likes

Re: What Ronaldo Said About Juventus Fans’ Applause For His Wonder Goal by ThierryJay: 4:30pm On Apr 04, 2018
HarunaWest:

did read where i wrote 'struggles'....Nigerian youths dont read,they just write....wasnt it the sane messi that was caged last season when Juventus ended their run?

Somebody who scored two great-goals against a team in a single match recently cannot be said to have struggled against that team. Obviously, it is you that did not comprehend the meaning of what you penned down.

For your information, Ronaldo played Juventus home and away in 2015 UCL semi-final and did not perform well as Madrid was kicked out. But in a subsequent season, he scored against them. Will I then reference his previous failure and characterize his performance against Juventus based on that? No of course not!

The truth is all great players eventually make their mark against even tough teams, that is their sign of greatness.
Re: What Ronaldo Said About Juventus Fans’ Applause For His Wonder Goal by UDUJ(m): 4:42pm On Apr 04, 2018
Sundayjoko:
Haters will always be haters when Ibrahimovich scored his overhead goal the world wowed now Ronaldo scored one but for hate u are bringing in short man Messi
I'm not ridiculing Messi,he's a great dribble but not a skillful goalscorer
For those asking what was special in the goal common dumbasses it's the condition he scored it in
1 he had to lift himself to about 2.30 metres with his feet reaching the goalposts height
2 he scored it against a team with one of the strongest defences and a very great keeper,even Messi has struggled against Juventus but Ronaldo scatters the difference
3 He stunned buffon,when Messi disgraced boateng and heighted a tall keeper like Neur the whole world knew and it was sensational. ..but imagine stunning a keeper like Buffon. ..commom!! The goal is amazing
4 he had the applause of the Juve fans...yhhh Messi has been applauded by the opposing team fans but which team are they great teams like Juve...even chiellini said the Juve fans have never applauded an opposing team'splayer but they did
Soo haters it's not the bicycle kick it's the conditions in which he scored it
All of u shouting tap ins the day ur Morata starts scoring goals like Ronaldo come and shout it but till then a goal is a goal

You've said it all bro cool

1 Like

Re: What Ronaldo Said About Juventus Fans’ Applause For His Wonder Goal by 8stargeneral: 4:44pm On Apr 04, 2018
Who no go clap,even messi no go knw whn him go clap

Re: What Ronaldo Said About Juventus Fans’ Applause For His Wonder Goal by Tonytonex(m): 5:01pm On Apr 04, 2018
I LOVE THIS MAN (CR7) FOR REALL. WORLD BEST. WORLD CLASS. SUPER STAR.
Re: What Ronaldo Said About Juventus Fans’ Applause For His Wonder Goal by iPopAlomo(m): 5:07pm On Apr 04, 2018
KushyKush:
Messi's legs would have been too short for that stunt grin

Re: What Ronaldo Said About Juventus Fans’ Applause For His Wonder Goal by mikemodel24: 5:07pm On Apr 04, 2018
Frankyboy1:
Great guy ronaldo, what a hardworker, a bkessed child,a part of me envies him, people say hardwork,I say grace, when u write him off, he does something unusual again, trust me he is not the mosthardworking footballer, but he has been destined to be great!
Can u tell me any player who is more hardworking than cr7
Re: What Ronaldo Said About Juventus Fans’ Applause For His Wonder Goal by Gbengadaniel12: 5:12pm On Apr 04, 2018
awelekiti:
at times he plays as if he's on drugs. He's skilful and powerful
he took a doping test after the match
Re: What Ronaldo Said About Juventus Fans’ Applause For His Wonder Goal by Eagba(m): 5:27pm On Apr 04, 2018
Frankyboy1:
Great guy ronaldo, what a hardworker, a bkessed child,a part of me envies him, people say hardwork,I say grace, when u write him off, he does something unusual again, trust me he is not the mosthardworking footballer, but he has been destined to be great!
name another who is more hardworking than him
Re: What Ronaldo Said About Juventus Fans’ Applause For His Wonder Goal by princeSammyz: 5:30pm On Apr 04, 2018
silas24:
There is only one King and that's CR7...
O yea. But there is just one God of Football, and your guess is as good as mine. Messi!!!
Re: What Ronaldo Said About Juventus Fans’ Applause For His Wonder Goal by caprini1: 5:38pm On Apr 04, 2018
Hemanwel:
Wait! Why are people just talking about last night's Ronaldo's goal like it's never been seen in football history? Like it's only Ronaldo that has ever scored such a goal. Like it's something new.
For the records, Peter Crouch has scored such; Wayne Rooney scored same too, and many other players. Rooney's was even adjudged the goal of the year by FIFA at that time.
Or is it cos it's Ronaldo? Abeg make we hear word jare!
I am not denying the fact that that nigga is a superstar; but all I am saying is, that kind of goal is stale

Go and watch the goal again,this time measure the distance of the ball to the turf and appreciate what Ronaldo did.
Re: What Ronaldo Said About Juventus Fans’ Applause For His Wonder Goal by Andrez123(m): 5:42pm On Apr 04, 2018
Barcelona fans will never clap Ronaldo, rival fans boo Ronaldo because they are scared of him, they know that he can hurt their team with his footballing skills at any time, he's also booed by rival fans because they believe he's arrogant and selfish, it's good that Juventus fans applauded him for the goal despite booing him before that, it shows that they are reasonable people who respect talent and appreciate good players.
Re: What Ronaldo Said About Juventus Fans’ Applause For His Wonder Goal by afroxyz: 6:03pm On Apr 04, 2018
Frankyboy1:

When you work hard at doing what you love, grace (like money) is an inevitable effect
Re: What Ronaldo Said About Juventus Fans’ Applause For His Wonder Goal by bjbukzy(m): 6:06pm On Apr 04, 2018
Frankyboy1:
Yes sir, he is the most hardworking player, ask any player who has trained with bim.
Re: What Ronaldo Said About Juventus Fans’ Applause For His Wonder Goal by LilSmith55(m): 6:19pm On Apr 04, 2018
TOMMYS:
What is special about a winger who is always in the box for a tap in..

Like say na so e easy to enter box 18 and tap in to score
Re: What Ronaldo Said About Juventus Fans’ Applause For His Wonder Goal by JAMESOJAY: 6:34pm On Apr 04, 2018
Any black man that likes or love Messi is a fool
Re: What Ronaldo Said About Juventus Fans’ Applause For His Wonder Goal by jojothaiv(m): 6:41pm On Apr 04, 2018
I'm sure some Nairalanders will take this stuff personal....

Na since yesterday, some people don dey play reason the matter...
Re: What Ronaldo Said About Juventus Fans’ Applause For His Wonder Goal by jojothaiv(m): 6:42pm On Apr 04, 2018
TOMMYS:
What is special about a winger who is always in the box for a tap in..
No mind Dem jare, you can make it special when your time don come..
Re: What Ronaldo Said About Juventus Fans’ Applause For His Wonder Goal by STILESGANG: 7:33pm On Apr 04, 2018
LosVikingos:
"What Cristiano Ronaldo has done tonight will be talked about for decades and decades. I've never heard the fans of Turin applaud an opposing teams player until tonight. For me Ronaldo is the best player in history."

- Giorgio Chiellini

It's really scary and crazy how Cristiano Ronaldo have scored 42 goals in the last 3 season of the UCL against the biggest teams in the world, the closest one to him is Messi with Just 23 goals!!

Most world class players wouldn't reach this number in a whole career ffs
I Googled this quote and nairaland is the only website popping up. Why are Ronaldo fans fond of bringing fake quotes undecided
Re: What Ronaldo Said About Juventus Fans’ Applause For His Wonder Goal by iSpread(m): 8:38pm On Apr 04, 2018
Benjom:

Yes, you may... but I reserve the right to answer or not to grin
I saw in your CV sample, some have references some don't, those this affect in any way
Re: What Ronaldo Said About Juventus Fans’ Applause For His Wonder Goal by Benjom(m): 9:21pm On Apr 04, 2018
iSpread:

I saw in your CV sample, some have references some don't, those this affect in any way

This comprehensive article on my site explains that. I explained each section of a CV in detail. You'll find the answer towards the end of the article.
https://.com/complete-step-step-guide-writing-successful-cv

Re: What Ronaldo Said About Juventus Fans’ Applause For His Wonder Goal by iSpread(m): 9:32pm On Apr 04, 2018
Benjom:

This comprehensive article on my site explains that. I explained each section of a CV in detail. You'll find the answer towards the end of the article.
https://.com/complete-step-step-guide-writing-successful-cv

Thank you. Is it your website page or collaborating with someone?
Re: What Ronaldo Said About Juventus Fans’ Applause For His Wonder Goal by Benjom(m): 9:36pm On Apr 04, 2018
iSpread:

Thank you. Is it your website page or collaborating with someone?

It's my website owned by me and myself only.

1 Like

Re: What Ronaldo Said About Juventus Fans’ Applause For His Wonder Goal by IGOJ(m): 10:09pm On Apr 04, 2018
KushyKush:
Messi's legs would have been too short for that stunt grin
#Savage
Re: What Ronaldo Said About Juventus Fans’ Applause For His Wonder Goal by brenister10: 10:14pm On Apr 04, 2018
But Ibrahimovic own against England sweet pass Ronaldo own o
Re: What Ronaldo Said About Juventus Fans’ Applause For His Wonder Goal by brenister10: 10:15pm On Apr 04, 2018
caprini1:
Go and watch the goal again,this time measure the distance of the ball to the turf and appreciate what Ronaldo did.

What of Ibrahimovic goal against England
Re: What Ronaldo Said About Juventus Fans’ Applause For His Wonder Goal by LosVikingos: 12:14am On Apr 05, 2018
STILESGANG:
I Googled this quote and nairaland is the only website popping up. Why are Ronaldo fans fond of bringing fake quotes undecided

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/5966035/cristiano-ronaldos-amazing-bicycle-kick-goal-applauded-by-juventus-fans/
Re: What Ronaldo Said About Juventus Fans’ Applause For His Wonder Goal by iSpread(m): 5:48am On Apr 05, 2018
Benjom:

It's my website owned by me and myself only.
you've done well
Re: What Ronaldo Said About Juventus Fans’ Applause For His Wonder Goal by caprini1: 6:54am On Apr 05, 2018
brenister10:

What of Ibrahimovic goal against England
It was an empty goal post ,Joe Hart come out to head the ball.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Balotelli Celebrates Goal By Taunting Besiktas Manager Who Said He Has No Brain / Throwback Picture Of Super Eagles Team / Power Uti Arraigned For Killing His Wife, Locking Up Corpse To Decompose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.