Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,511 members, 7,843,529 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Does Nigerian Music Preaches Against Domestic Violence? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Does Nigerian Music Preaches Against Domestic Violence? (230 Views)

Annie Idibia Finally Opens Up After Marriage Crisis, Preaches Against Hatred / BBNaija: Tboss Attends Church With Kemen, Preaches Forgiveness (Photo) / Zodwa Wabantu Preaches In Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does Nigerian Music Preaches Against Domestic Violence? by MoremusicNG: 1:04pm On Apr 04, 2018
The web is regularly awashed presently with shameful stories of domestic violence between life partners. This issue of domestic violence at home constantly leads to separation of wedded couples nowadays. What’s more, this trend is disheartening and demoralizing. It frightens the hell out of those on the brink of getting married.

Image result for domestic violence

However, It’s subject to demonstrate that social media lessens the breakdown of relational unions in this centuries. On the other hand, do we save the prospect that unions of yester years were not much, just that deceived life partners turned out to be more vocal with the guide of the social media. One of the accompanying attestations wouldn’t be a long way from reality.

How much of Nigerian music denounces domestic violence?

Siting down, i considered the amount of Nigerian music utilized to speak against a societal issue like domestic violence, i could barely specify five songs immediately. Indeed, even after much conceptualizing I couldn’t get five. You’ll scarcely know about such sort of music also it picking up standard acknowledgment.

Suffice it to say, very little of Nigerian music condemns acts domestic violence.

Read full article below
http://moremusic.ng/does-nigerian-music-preaches-against-domestic-violence/

Re: Does Nigerian Music Preaches Against Domestic Violence? by Kingpee2(m): 1:09pm On Apr 04, 2018
Aside from ponmile by reminisce ,I will never add awon omo shepeteri awon omo shepetekpon,Legbegbe and co,Niger music industry is garbage filled ..

(1) (Reply)

Effect Of High Sound On Drum / Woman Files Law Suit Against Chris Brown Alleging She Was Raped In His Home / Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Hubby As He Turns A Year Older.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.