Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,373 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Did I Hear Her Say Camon X Takes Better Pictures Than The Iphone X??? - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Did I Hear Her Say Camon X Takes Better Pictures Than The Iphone X??? (1512 Views)

You Can Now Pre-order for the Tecno Camon X And Camon / TECNO Camon X Pro Battery Life SOT After A Full Day Of Medium to Heavy Use / Tecno Camon X Pro Full Review + Camon X Pro Vs Hot S3 In Face Id And Audio Test. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did I Hear Her Say Camon X Takes Better Pictures Than The Iphone X??? by Queennette(f): 3:44pm On Apr 04, 2018
Hey! Na wa o... Naija Internet people.

One thing I know for sure is, Nigerians don’t even have chills. Now now, people have started saying she should go and face her book while some are saying the only thing iPhone X is better than is sunlight… heheheheheheh, how funny.

Let’s take a chill pill and think about it this way? What if this is true?
If you check well, you’d see that we are just few hours away from the truth… Whether or not the Camon X can be compared to the iPhone X, April 5th will tell. But before you start saying all you must, let’s consider these:

Yes, Apples phones have got very good rep for good camera quality but so has the Tecno Camon Series as well as the Tecno Phantom series. Now, away from the normal, TecnoMobile is coming out with the dragon by the horn, as per beast mode na. Remember how they talked about the edge-to-edge display? It happened in the Camon CM.

Now, as allegedly posited, the upcoming Camon X device from TECNO Mobile would run on the latest Android 8.1 Oreo and accompanied with this would be a highly rated Selfie camera that shoots better pictures than the iPhone X. So here's a test of the two devices.

Bet wait, don’t #yimu yet. Here’s what fellow Nigerians think, after this lady ran a test on the two devices.

Someone thinks she's right afterall. But let's not conclude there yet.

hahahahah...disrespek on a name.

Meanwhile, here’s the comparism she made using the Camon X and the iPhone X. I like that I can’t differentiate which is Camon nor iPhone, so let’s hear you now. Feel free to go hard on this post, April 5th is just next tomorrow.

See, nairalanders, i think, with the rate Tecno Mobile, Transsion as a whole is going, this Camon X might come with a camera that could be compared to the iPhone X. Say your own part. But first consider, "All na X".

I'd be waiting for the FTC.

See other photos below.

Re: Did I Hear Her Say Camon X Takes Better Pictures Than The Iphone X??? by Realboygenius(m): 4:12pm On Apr 04, 2018
Which one is Camon x again??
Re: Did I Hear Her Say Camon X Takes Better Pictures Than The Iphone X??? by Dokun7: 4:15pm On Apr 04, 2018
Hahahahah...... Actually, IPhone is a cool product as people really like it but on my own note I still prefer the camon series... Talking about the specs of the Camon X.... It way more better than the CX which there are still praises to the Camera....

So far there's praises to the Camon CX, then what are we gonna say about the Almighty X
Re: Did I Hear Her Say Camon X Takes Better Pictures Than The Iphone X??? by Rubiesangel: 4:19pm On Apr 04, 2018
Did I hear someone say respect? Nonsense! If i make a product today that beats all existing brand of same product that product becomes superior. For the existing brands to start chanting 'respect' is outright nonsense. Tecno is out to topple existing brands, not by mere word of mouth but by the quality embedded in their products.

The Tecno camon series phones are unique and superb for their qualities. If the spec beats that of iPhone x, why not just love thecamon x instead of underrating it? E go over for una eye tomorrow.
Re: Did I Hear Her Say Camon X Takes Better Pictures Than The Iphone X??? by Pweetyteey: 4:19pm On Apr 04, 2018
@realboygenius...Haven’t you heared abt the tecno camon X that they are launching tomorrow ...Its on all there social media pages..The phone go bad gan as i dey look am.
Re: Did I Hear Her Say Camon X Takes Better Pictures Than The Iphone X??? by Stormyweather(m): 4:25pm On Apr 04, 2018
Marketers everywhere! the need to meet target to collect their monthly stipend is really great.

4 Likes

Re: Did I Hear Her Say Camon X Takes Better Pictures Than The Iphone X??? by Queennette(f): 4:30pm On Apr 04, 2018
Did you take a break off the surface of the earth? Don't worry, by tomorrow, you know ?
Realboygenius:
Which one is Camon x again??
Re: Did I Hear Her Say Camon X Takes Better Pictures Than The Iphone X??? by Queennette(f): 4:30pm On Apr 04, 2018
Where are they please? How can i join, so i could get a monthly stipend too?
Stormyweather:
Marketers everywhere! the need to meet target to collect their monthly stipend is really great.
Re: Did I Hear Her Say Camon X Takes Better Pictures Than The Iphone X??? by Queennette(f): 4:31pm On Apr 04, 2018
Lol... i know right
Rubiesangel:
Did I hear someone say respect? Nonsense! If i make a product today that beats all existing brand of same product that product becomes superior. For the existing brands to start chanting 'respect' is outright nonsense. Tecno is out to topple existing brands, not by mere word of mouth but by the quality embedded in their products.

The Tecno camon series phones are unique and superb for their qualities. If the spec beats that of iPhone x, why not just love thecamon x instead of underrating it? E go over for una eye tomorrow.
Re: Did I Hear Her Say Camon X Takes Better Pictures Than The Iphone X??? by daamazing(m): 5:14pm On Apr 04, 2018
Rangel:
Tomorrow is few hours away and all your doubts would be cleared. Tecno has just transformed to a big name brand, squarely and equally competing with long existing names in the industry. E dey vex una? I can't wait till the launching of Tecno camon x tomorrow.

GTFO
Re: Did I Hear Her Say Camon X Takes Better Pictures Than The Iphone X??? by pioukul1: 5:20pm On Apr 04, 2018
Wow!... I can't wait to see the Camon X. From all the hype, I am already drooling for it.
Re: Did I Hear Her Say Camon X Takes Better Pictures Than The Iphone X??? by khalhokage(m): 6:52pm On Apr 04, 2018
This one will come out and still be a massive disappointment like the rest.

1 Like

Re: Did I Hear Her Say Camon X Takes Better Pictures Than The Iphone X??? by Psoulsport(m): 7:29pm On Apr 04, 2018
What do you expect with tecno? I will surely go for camon x becos we need smart and flexible device.
Re: Did I Hear Her Say Camon X Takes Better Pictures Than The Iphone X??? by omoalajah(m): 3:16pm On Apr 06, 2018
Wow, can't believe this, let me get this phone for my baby
Re: Did I Hear Her Say Camon X Takes Better Pictures Than The Iphone X??? by datyorubaboy: 3:27pm On Apr 06, 2018
This is not a disappointment, go check out the specs
khalhokage:
This one will come out and still be a massive disappointment like the rest.
Re: Did I Hear Her Say Camon X Takes Better Pictures Than The Iphone X??? by khalhokage(m): 3:50pm On Apr 06, 2018
datyorubaboy:
This is not a disappointment, go check out the specs

I'm not talking about specs, it's always a disappointment in relation to the hype, Tecno marketers always overhype these devices and when they're finally released they can't measure up, and this is no different from what I've seen of this one.
Re: Did I Hear Her Say Camon X Takes Better Pictures Than The Iphone X??? by missslimzy(f): 3:59pm On Apr 06, 2018
Me too am in love at first sight
Psoulsport:
What do you expect with tecno? I will surely go for camon x becos we need smart and flexible device.
Re: Did I Hear Her Say Camon X Takes Better Pictures Than The Iphone X??? by Darkseid(m): 8:36pm On Apr 06, 2018
Another thread for Tecno marketers to self-service on.

(1) (Reply)

My Ongoing Feud With Initialize. / Multi-links 3g Blue Broadband Modem For Sale. Call Me On 08055463130 / 3C HUB Hosting Tecno Blue Christmas Promo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.