Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,416 members, 7,850,475 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:11 PM

Bambam-i Don't Feel Bad About My "Toilet Sex Video", Teddy -my Babyma Is Married - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bambam-i Don't Feel Bad About My "Toilet Sex Video", Teddy -my Babyma Is Married (470 Views)

Ahneeka Speaks On Masturbating, Teddy And Bambam Toilet Sex And More / BBNaija: Don Jazzy Reacts To Bambam And Teddy-A Sex On TV / #bbnaija: Moyo Lawal Reacts To "Good Girl" Bambam Having Sex With Teddy A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bambam-i Don't Feel Bad About My "Toilet Sex Video", Teddy -my Babyma Is Married by DjVirginGee(m): 5:06pm On Apr 04, 2018
In what people have been anticipating since she came out of the BB Naija 2018 house, ex-housemate Bambam has finally reacted to the video saying what has happened has happened.
In an interview with Youtube vlogger, Delphine Okobar, she said she doesn’t feel bad and everything is all in the past.
In the interview, her romantic pair in the house also revealed that the ship with his baby mama has sailed a long time ago because she is married already and they are just friends.

Watch their interview @: http://www.virginxclusive.com/2018/04/bbnaija-2018-bambam-i-dont-feel-bad.html

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Cee C Reveals Her Favourite Housemate / DJ Neptune Predicts Who Will Win This Season Of #bbnaija / (LOL) Billionaire Daughter DJ Cuppy Having Super Fun In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.