Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,724 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Murder Family Of 6 In Takum, Taraba (Graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Murder Family Of 6 In Takum, Taraba (Graphic Photos) (32989 Views)

Kidnappers Caught With Dead Bodies In Takum LG Chairman's Car In Taraba (Graphic / Fulani Herdsmen Murder A Lady In Anambra, On Her Way To Her Farm (Graphic Photo) / Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Herdsmen Murder Family Of 6 In Takum, Taraba (Graphic Photos) by samysamy: 8:09pm On Apr 04, 2018
According to a story shared by Benard,Fulani herdsmen on Wednesday gruesomely murdered a family Of 6 In Takum, Taraba State.I can not stop crying at the sight of the pictures

Source: http://usascholarshipfree..com.ng/2018/04/bloody-wednesday-as-fulani-herdsmen.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder Family Of 6 In Takum, Taraba (Graphic Photos) by samysamy: 8:09pm On Apr 04, 2018

1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder Family Of 6 In Takum, Taraba (Graphic Photos) by tiwiex(m): 8:15pm On Apr 04, 2018
This has nothing to do with farmland anymore. There has to be more. Can the little girl stop them from going to the farm?

107 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder Family Of 6 In Takum, Taraba (Graphic Photos) by zionmade1: 8:23pm On Apr 04, 2018
Why on earth am I in the same country with all these cannibals from the north. I mean there is no resemblance between me and these animals. Worst still a viper is even the commander in chief. This entity called Nigeria is a shame no thanks with northerners who have absolutely no regards for human life.
Worst of all wen they are carrying out their barbaric acts and its exactly 2pm they will pause, wash their bloody heads legs and hands and proceed to slamming their heads for their barbaric god.

I HATE THAT NAME "Nigeria"
I hate the fact that I am called a Nigerian
I hate everything this country stand for
A country where the price of life is no longer enough to buy a cup of garri
All hopes are lost
if men can kill their fellow men this way then a zoo is more respectable than Nigeria, this country deserves to be called a jungle!!
In 100 yrs time things will never change because a particular region has sworn to forever live and die as barbarians
Just recently billions of naira that will be enough to life up to one million people away from poverty has been released to pay and empower terrorists

Pls who knows where Lord lugard was buried, his bones need to burnt to ashes

TUFIAKWA

188 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder Family Of 6 In Takum, Taraba (Graphic Photos) by Ojiofor: 8:25pm On Apr 04, 2018
This type of heinous acts is been carried out in this year of our Lord 2018 and nobody seems to care...Is it until they come for us before we speak out?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder Family Of 6 In Takum, Taraba (Graphic Photos) by mrsfavour(f): 8:27pm On Apr 04, 2018
God !

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder Family Of 6 In Takum, Taraba (Graphic Photos) by patchsk(f): 8:28pm On Apr 04, 2018
May Buhari feel this in the end!

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder Family Of 6 In Takum, Taraba (Graphic Photos) by edo3(m): 8:28pm On Apr 04, 2018
Haa lord lugard,,wetin be southerners offence for ya hand? At least u for tell us make we beg u before u join us with these cannibals..

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder Family Of 6 In Takum, Taraba (Graphic Photos) by chichar1(f): 8:34pm On Apr 04, 2018
hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! God of mercy,what is this now

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder Family Of 6 In Takum, Taraba (Graphic Photos) by zombieHUNTER: 8:42pm On Apr 04, 2018
tiwiex:
This has nothing to do with farmland anymore. There has to be more. Can the little girl stop them from going to the farm?

We dey talk ethnic cleansing
You dey talk farm undecided

102 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder Family Of 6 In Takum, Taraba (Graphic Photos) by zombieHUNTER: 8:43pm On Apr 04, 2018
patchsk:
May Buhari feel this in the end!

Not only Buhari..

All supporters of buhari will burn in hell

Cc lzaa Imhotep
Are you guys on guard? undecided
They are coming downwards

69 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder Family Of 6 In Takum, Taraba (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 04, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

Not only Buhari..

All supporters of buhari will burn in hell

Cc lzaa Imhotep
Are you guys on guard? undecided
They are coming downwards
Down South abi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder Family Of 6 In Takum, Taraba (Graphic Photos) by lastmessenger: 8:48pm On Apr 04, 2018
Brothers this is a bloody civil war. Its Fulani against Nigeria under the leadership of the most nepotistic president in the history of Nigeria.
Get yourselves ready fellow country men.anything can happen anyrime .

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder Family Of 6 In Takum, Taraba (Graphic Photos) by zombieHUNTER: 8:52pm On Apr 04, 2018
Alariiwo:

I repeat for all eyes to see..

Kanu is a prime suspect and my instincts don't fail me.
imhotep:

Down South abi

I know the Fulani agenda sad
It's ałl about domination

We need to act fast
And do it by ourselves
The SW can't get it now
because they got accomplices who cheer them on and enjoy this sad ...i.e Alariiwo
Be on guard guys sad
...lzaa onyeoga homeboiy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder Family Of 6 In Takum, Taraba (Graphic Photos) by chibike69: 8:52pm On Apr 04, 2018
thunder fire buhari

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder Family Of 6 In Takum, Taraba (Graphic Photos) by ULSHERLAN(m): 8:53pm On Apr 04, 2018
This is terrible.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder Family Of 6 In Takum, Taraba (Graphic Photos) by VocalWalls: 8:54pm On Apr 04, 2018
Stuûpid country...

This is not a 'God Forbid' matter.

The moment this kinda stuff happens to someone I hold dear, the whole country will know my name.

Nonsense

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder Family Of 6 In Takum, Taraba (Graphic Photos) by NobleRomm(m): 8:54pm On Apr 04, 2018
what the Hell is wrong with these group of people.....let them mention their prize.

if it was to be ipob, they will send soldiers to go and dance python dance

May God help us in these country. since our so called useless government are blind to see all these things.

and for those useless people that are involve in this act never for on punish.. they must pay and pay and pay for all the pain they have caused.

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder Family Of 6 In Takum, Taraba (Graphic Photos) by NobleRomm(m): 8:54pm On Apr 04, 2018
q
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder Family Of 6 In Takum, Taraba (Graphic Photos) by Alariiwo: 8:55pm On Apr 04, 2018
Where is Kanu?

He has case to answer.. he said herdsmen will kill and all these senseless killings started.

I'm not implying anything o but Kanu is a prime suspect

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder Family Of 6 In Takum, Taraba (Graphic Photos) by fulaniHERDSman(m): 8:55pm On Apr 04, 2018
angry
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder Family Of 6 In Takum, Taraba (Graphic Photos) by Jatinzbusinessc(m): 8:55pm On Apr 04, 2018
Chai

Chai

Chia

This could have been me and my family, but why has things turned out like this in this country. RIP to the dead am not going to comment leaving the country rather can we make it better.

#youthstadup one garuba will say that the youth don't want to work we go to the farm with our family they kill us really sad.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder Family Of 6 In Takum, Taraba (Graphic Photos) by LastSurvivor11: 8:55pm On Apr 04, 2018
This is unbearable!!
This is heartbreaking!!

We don't need to wait for election anymore, I need to get my hands on buhari and his brothers now

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder Family Of 6 In Takum, Taraba (Graphic Photos) by fulaniHERDSman(m): 8:55pm On Apr 04, 2018
Alariiwo:
Where is Kanu?
angry
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder Family Of 6 In Takum, Taraba (Graphic Photos) by LIFEisSIMPLE: 8:56pm On Apr 04, 2018
And people agitating for freedom are the real terrorists. All what Nnamdi Kanu said is now starting to make alot of sense.

This people are heartless.

Pious is Pious cause God loves Pious

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder Family Of 6 In Takum, Taraba (Graphic Photos) by emeijeh(m): 8:56pm On Apr 04, 2018
Wakanda country is this?!

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder Family Of 6 In Takum, Taraba (Graphic Photos) by Groovenaija360(m): 8:56pm On Apr 04, 2018
It will never be well with Buhari and his entire generation

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder Family Of 6 In Takum, Taraba (Graphic Photos) by OritaIbadan: 8:56pm On Apr 04, 2018
With all these happening some hopeless elements will still be here shouting, Buhari till eternity. or keep calling themselves pigs and cows. What a wasted generation.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder Family Of 6 In Takum, Taraba (Graphic Photos) by HallaDaTruth: 8:56pm On Apr 04, 2018
BUHARI SEE YOUR PEOPLE. MAY THUNDER FROM THE BIGGEST SHRINE IN INDIA LAND ON ANYBODY THAT VOTES FOR BUHARI IN 2019

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder Family Of 6 In Takum, Taraba (Graphic Photos) by SweetJoystick(m): 8:57pm On Apr 04, 2018
Guys down north, get arms. That's the only way to survive right now

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder Family Of 6 In Takum, Taraba (Graphic Photos) by SarkinYarki: 8:57pm On Apr 04, 2018
Directly or indirectly Buhari is totally complicit in these crimes against innocent humans as he deliberately continues to look the other way while his blood thirsty friends unleash obscene barbarity on hapless Nigerians ...If such injustice is allowed to continue unabated then soon Nigeria will make Somalia be a joke ...At what point do we all admit in unison that we have made a huge mistake on voting in Buhari as president of this country . At what point my people?

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gunmen Assassinate LAMBERT IGBINOWMAN, Ex Youth Chairman At His Compound In Edo / Five Police Interrogation Tactics That Can Lead To False Confession / Man Caught For Raping 5-Year-Old Girl In Abia, Blames Devil, Rain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.