Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,757 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

I Need To Invest 2million Naira - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need To Invest 2million Naira (6550 Views)

Please Help Suggest A Business I Can Venture Into With 1.2million Naira / Ascess 100k to 2million naira Loan For Business Without Collateral / I Have 2million Naira- Wat Do I Do Wit It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need To Invest 2million Naira by tkovie2002(m): 6:03pm On May 07, 2010
Nairalanders,

I need a very good business Idea to invest 2 million Naira on that will give me good returns, Please do not tell me about forex, fish farming, grascutter, snails and the rest. Do not tell me to contact you, I dont need your number, Please tell me whatever idea you have here on this thread. at least others can learn from it too, and I will contact you if I find it interesting.

Thanks
Re: I Need To Invest 2million Naira by Comingo: 12:14am On May 08, 2010
wink
Re: I Need To Invest 2million Naira by yomifowe(m): 2:19pm On May 08, 2010
Oil and gas product distribution.
Re: I Need To Invest 2million Naira by yomifowe(m): 2:20pm On May 08, 2010
I have a well detailed proposal written for it.
Re: I Need To Invest 2million Naira by olamson(m): 11:10am On May 18, 2010
e-MANUAL
CATFISH FARMING N 2,350
you can start with a plastic tank

SNAIL REARING N 2,350
check
The Punch:: Obasanjo establishes 500000 capacity snail farm
5 Mar 2008 , Former President Olusegun Obasanjo, established a snail farm with the assistance of the National Biotechnology Development Agency, ,
www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic, - Cached - Similar

The Punch:: Retiring into snail farming
5 Dec 2007 , Nwachukwu says that any worker who intends go into snail farming after , General Ibrahim Babangida and Chief Olusegun Obasanjo are in the ,
www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art2007120427459 - Cached - Similar

CATFISH FARMING + SNAIL REARING N 3,500

I think you should invest in catfish farming and snail reaing. It is highly profitably with little or no mortality if it is done well

PLENTY CATFISH FARMING
Fisheries and snail rearing our goal

What We Do:
-Sales of mobile fishpond

-Setting up of fish farm

-Sales of fingerlings

-Consultancy services
ADDRESS AND CONTACT:
No 2 Temidire close,foursquare busstop
Adiyan orudu road alagbado
lagos
+234 8036320607
+234 8027524739
Re: I Need To Invest 2million Naira by udemsion: 5:33pm On May 18, 2010
visit n5000perhour. for details
Re: I Need To Invest 2million Naira by DDMoses(m): 12:46pm On May 19, 2010
There is a profitable business i embark to upon it doesnt cost you must, is in form of Microfinance but not the stuff is lending people money and collect the interest on it.
e.g. the person will save certain amount of money for 6week he/she is entiel for certain amount for instance if he save 1,250. at the entitle to 25k, of which 5k will be paid on it and to be use for 6months, i.e he will be paid 1500 weekly 1250 for the return 250 for his saving, i.e he will paid it back for 24weeks = 30k, if you have 20people = 100k at end of 6month, not only that he will colect form 500, loan form 500 and closing bal if is not interested again 2000 = 10k on form, 10k on loanform, 40k on closing balance = 160k for 6months,, the higher the client the higher yur gain, you can reach me for details
Re: I Need To Invest 2million Naira by jovlar1979(m): 1:00pm On May 19, 2010
I quite understand your plight on how to invest your money.

It is actually a factor of what you can do and interested in personally.

Meanwhile,i would like to introduce you to what i do personally.

Though you do not need up to that amount to actually start,you can just leverage on what you have to maximise your profit earlier.

It is a form of import business that requires you to bring into the country items of value and quality to sell in bulk to other resellers.

For example,i usually buy computer accessories from china to sell in bulk to resellers here.

If you're interested in this line of business,i will encourage you to learn all you could about this line of business.

For free ecourse on the needed essentials to starting out,you can check my signature below.
Re: I Need To Invest 2million Naira by odinino: 8:41pm On May 19, 2010
The Transportation sector of the Nigerian Economy remains one of the most viable and largely unexploited sectors as well; this is due to the slow pace of infrastructural development by the Nigerian Government over the years.

As a result of these factors, Inland transportation remains the only viable and one of the most lucrative means of commercial transportation, especially with regards to conveying heavy goods, from one part of the country to another.

This is why I strongly believe that there is a need to exploit this particular business opportunity.

We have several potential contracts from various companies, namely: MAERSK (shipping company), GUINNESS Nig. PLC, SONA BREWERIES, ALCATEL, SHELL, TOTAL and COCA COLA PLC;

For COCA COLA, FLOUR MILLS & the oil companies in the Niger Delta, these companies are willing to hire trucks from Haulage companies at a fixed rate, which usually ranges from N400,000 to N900,000 per month.

We also have a contract from a manufacturing company to transpot finished goods from Lagos to other parts of the country;
Below is a brief analysis of expected income/revenue for transporting goods per month:

LAGOS TO KANO: N210,320 for 20 tonnes
LAGOS TO KANO: N315,500 for 30 tonnes
KANO BACK TO LAGOS: N250,000 (Average/minimum)
(With a minimum of 5 Trips to KANO every month we can earn up to N2,577,500)

The Question now is, How do you come in?how do you invest in our business? We are trying to acquire some trucks for our business, so all you need to do is invest any amount you are comfortable with and we will guarantee you 10% of your investment as profit per month. , you can reply me on this thread, cheers, chris.
Re: I Need To Invest 2million Naira by Onyeara: 8:39pm On May 23, 2010
jovlar1979 am interested in your line of business, could you pls keep me posted
thank you
Re: I Need To Invest 2million Naira by Barcholder: 9:31pm On May 23, 2010
@Ondinino

I'm interested to find out more about the haulage contracts you currently have, as I have up to N5m to invest. Please get back to me with further information about the following:

The specific number of current contracts actually signed, and the length of the contracts
The agreed rates for each contracts
The number of additional contracts, if any, in the pipeline.

I would like to potentially progress matters speedily.

Regards
Re: I Need To Invest 2million Naira by perdey: 10:38pm On May 23, 2010
i need more information about the haugle buziness
Re: I Need To Invest 2million Naira by omomoller(m): 11:06pm On May 23, 2010
@yomifowe
Guy can i have a copy of ur oil and gas distribution proposal?

I am very interested. osonuga@yahoo.com and we could talk over the phone 08023399250.
Re: I Need To Invest 2million Naira by jovlar1979(m): 3:15am On May 24, 2010
@Onyeara

For more comprehensive detail on the import business information,v.isit:www.cashflow4nigerians.com
Re: I Need To Invest 2million Naira by minisower: 11:11pm On May 24, 2010
Odinimo,
Thanks.This is the kind of investment I'm looking for.Kindly send me more details and contacts information for follow up.My email is ecowindltd@gmail.com.
Re: I Need To Invest 2million Naira by Marcelmona: 3:40pm On May 26, 2010
Hi,

Why you don't you invest in a saving account in a Swiss, or even better Montecarlo( ceck online where is montecarlo-France) private banking. With 2M invested you get 15%year, payed every month directly in your account in nigeria. Those are the place where the best and secure banks are.

Take care
Re: I Need To Invest 2million Naira by Temmiezy: 8:57am On May 27, 2010
Hello,we are agents of foreigners who are interested in buying genuine old and antique wall and standing pendulum clock(or genuine pendulum part of a wall clock). We have been in the biz for quite a while and ready to to pay up to 2.5 million naira($20,000) depending on how genuine it is. For more info,pls mail me on- antiqueclockpartsng@gmail.com Or call 08094310349
NOTE:dis is not a scam,it is for real. we do genuine biz and clock must be genuine. Thank you
Re: I Need To Invest 2million Naira by phatnath: 1:07pm On May 28, 2010
@ odinino
supposing i have a truck, what is going to be the profit?
i'l also like to knw more about this biz.
pls gv me a buzz @ 08062326334 or mail me @ phatnath@yahoo.co.uk
tnx
Re: I Need To Invest 2million Naira by jahnnelly(m): 3:35pm On May 29, 2010
With my forex trading robot "ANGEL OF FOREX" you only need to sit at home and make returns of %300 of that amount in 3 months
Re: I Need To Invest 2million Naira by jahnnelly(m): 4:22pm On May 29, 2010

Re: I Need To Invest 2million Naira by suxes2005(m): 5:34pm On May 29, 2010
where is d poster self?
Re: I Need To Invest 2million Naira by tkovie2002(m): 10:29pm On May 30, 2010
the poster is here, thank you all for your comments and I really appreciate it. I hope to see more. Thanks
Re: I Need To Invest 2million Naira by profxwonda: 5:49pm On May 31, 2010
I will trade FOREX for you with your personal broker account at your location, ABUJA or KADUNA for now. I guarantee at least 20% profit on your minimum investment of $10,000. My commission is 30% of profit made i.e if i make $2,000 for you in a month, my commission is $600.

The maximum risk if any on your investment with me trading for you is 10% of your investment i.e for $10,000, your risk is $1,000. Like i said if any.

You can be sure i want you to make money so that i can get my commission. Give me a shot and you will never regret it!

Contact me

email: profxwonda@yahoo.com

GSM No: 2348036619632
Re: I Need To Invest 2million Naira by Nobody: 11:44am On Jun 02, 2010
Comingo:

tvkovie2002

If then i guess you are looking for a business idea that is not that common but yet profitable. Well which Business idea isnt popular. You just need to know the one that is profitable in this season or a business that will always be in demand. Then i guess you need some business ideas to sift from. Then check out www.smallbusiness.com.ng. You can see some biz ideas there, and they say they got more to come.

Thanks Comingo for referring www.smallbusiness.com.ng. Actually when you visit that site there are great business ideas you can work on and with as little as N100, 000 investment, you will be on your way to wealth.

But you are not paying us any money oh! all ideas on that site are free.

Thanks.
Re: I Need To Invest 2million Naira by olan007: 11:13am On Jun 03, 2010
@Ondinino

I'm interested to find out more about the haulage contracts you currently have.  Please get back to me with further information about the following:

The specific number of current contracts actually signed, and the length of the contracts
The agreed rates for each contracts
The number of additional contracts, if any, in the pipeline.

I would like to potentially progress matters speedily.

email:deagle@live.co.uk
Re: I Need To Invest 2million Naira by Sowbooks: 1:40am On Jun 04, 2010
I am suggesting you start an importation business.
It is profitable especially if you learn all you need to
learn about the business you intend to go into.
I import items that cost me about N1,500,000 for a
40ft container load including shipping, clearing, cost
of goods, trucking and offloading it into your warehouse.
You can make as much as 1,000% profit margin on many
items in your container.
I started with N4,800 and today I import.
If you are interested, send for more details.
secretinvestments@yahoo.com
Re: I Need To Invest 2million Naira by cosmaria(m): 3:47pm On Jun 04, 2010
interested in importation of computer accessories contact coskosh@yahoo.ca or call 07069328824
Re: I Need To Invest 2million Naira by princejr(m): 2:27am On Jun 05, 2010
If you do have access to travelling outside Nigeria, here is a biz I think you can consider.

Buying and Selling of Rough Diamonds in South Africa.
How it works: If you can get a South African Visa 3 months, I'm sure return flights are less than N120k this days, I help you source for the stones in Zimbabwe. What I consider an appropriate capital should be $4,000 to buy the stones. My supplier brings in the stones to SA, you pay, I help you sell the stones, and I get paid commission from the final sale. The stones bought for $4,000 can be sold at $15,000 or more.  We should be able to run two trips in a month, and I'm sure cost of living(accommodation and feeding) will be just about $1,500, and lets put travelling expenses at $2,500, Now you'll be spending about $8,000, and if we run two trips you'll be making a total of $30,000. My commission is 20% of final sale which is $6000, you'll be left with $24,000. you travel back to Nigeria, and I' sure we can always run it on a quarterly basis(Its safer that way)

If you need more clarification indicate on this thread, and we can move ahead from there.
Re: I Need To Invest 2million Naira by bily(m): 8:19am On Jun 05, 2010
tkovie2002:

Nairalanders,

I need a very good business Idea to invest 2 million Naira on that will give me good returns, Please do not tell me about forex, fish farming, grascutter, snails and the rest. Do not tell me to contact you, I dont need your number, Please tell me whatever idea you have here on this thread. at least others can learn from it too, and I will contact you if I find it interesting.

Thanks

its a pity that the major 2 businesses im involved in (forex and fish farming) are amongst the ones you dont wanna hear about, perhaps i can give you a different twist to forex, but if you dont like my post kindly request the moderator to delete it

this is culled from a post a made on another thread:

i know want to recommend forex to you. but before you shout ( a lot of people are skeptical about the biz), listen read d main points of my proposal below:

1. take just 10% (1m) of d total 10m to put into d biz and keep d remaining 9m in a fixed deposit
2. you will open an account with a reputable broker i will recommend that has international presence in us, uk, germany, russia and well regulated
opening of these account will be in your name and with your credentials so only you can make a withdrawal into only your bank account
3. i can average between 5-10% ROI weekly, so withdrawal WILL be made every week
4. you will then pay me my commission from the weekly withdrawals made every week.
5. at any point in time (i.e weekly that you are not satisfied with my trading, you can close the account and get your money back)
5. also the same way, at any point in time (i.e weekly that you do not pay me my share of d profit, i will stop trading your account and leave u to God Wink

so the point is i will not be collecting any money from you aside from my weekly commission, u will deal directly with the broker and you have a very short span of time (weekly) to determine weather to pull out or continue so you are not tied to the biz. and you can also be looking for other multiple streams of income with your remaining 9m or just put it in the bank.
Re: I Need To Invest 2million Naira by olan007: 11:32am On Jun 07, 2010
@princejr
REF:Buying and Selling of Rough Diamonds in South Africa.

How long have you been doing this biz? Could you please break the proposal down with me. also talk about the risks involved in this biz.

Does anyone else know about this buying and selling of Diamond?

could email me on deagle@live.co.uk

(1) (2) (Reply)

Charcoal Guys Like Us....na Them(exporter) Dey Rush Us. Jah Bless. / FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Adultery Scandal | E-nigeria! / MUST READ!!! If You Buy And Sell Bitcoin Or Plan Going Into It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.