Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,898 members, 7,810,449 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

16 Year Old Girl Asking Me To Send The Picture Of My Dick - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 16 Year Old Girl Asking Me To Send The Picture Of My Dick (8672 Views)

Let Know Fee Of Lawyers In Pakistan For Send The Legal Notice / Danfo Driver Smashes Head Of 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos. Graphic Photos / Click Here!!! To See The Picture Of The First Nigeria To Import Sex Robot To Nig (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

16 Year Old Girl Asking Me To Send The Picture Of My Dick by Miwasky: 10:48pm On Apr 04, 2018
I don't really know what our teenage girls are turning into. A 16 year old girl chatted me up and I responded only for her to ask me to send my thing..
I weep for this generation

Re: 16 Year Old Girl Asking Me To Send The Picture Of My Dick by AnodaIT(m): 11:13pm On Apr 04, 2018
What a disgrace, that girl needs serious scolding, send me her link, let me deal with her
Re: 16 Year Old Girl Asking Me To Send The Picture Of My Dick by matrixme(m): 11:15pm On Apr 04, 2018
what are you doing chatting up a 16-year old girl in the first place? In a civilized country, this chat record is enough to keep you in jail for a long time. Be warned!
Re: 16 Year Old Girl Asking Me To Send The Picture Of My Dick by greatnaija01: 11:21pm On Apr 04, 2018
THE GIRL IS PLAYING WITH YOUR BRAIN O..... block her and her friends.. change your number because she can use it against u tomorrow
Re: 16 Year Old Girl Asking Me To Send The Picture Of My Dick by oxygenlove(m): 11:21pm On Apr 04, 2018
matrixme:
what are you doing chatting up a 16-year old girl in the first place? In a civilized country, this chat record is enough to keep you in jail for a long time. Be warned!
Wetin Happen Na, , , 16yo Never Reach To Chat With?, ,what's She Doing With Phone Too Chatting Ths Old Man , ,ehn?
Re: 16 Year Old Girl Asking Me To Send The Picture Of My Dick by yanabasee(m): 12:46am On Apr 05, 2018
Tks Tks......Tks..!!!

Bullshit.....

Will believe the OP when the said ss3 student screenshot her own side of their discussion !!!

(1) (Reply)

Week 10 Uk Pool Banker / How Harsh Is The Harmattan Weather In Your State? / Your Worst And Best Moment On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.