Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,404 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

What You Should Know About Hotels - For Frequent Travellers - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What You Should Know About Hotels - For Frequent Travellers (913 Views)

Austrheim Sinks: Disaster At Sea, Sad Day For Nigerian Businessmen & Travellers / Fear Of Kidnapping Forces Abuja, Kaduna Travellers To Use Rail Lines / Noo Saro Wiwa Makes 30 Most Influential Women Travellers In The World List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What You Should Know About Hotels - For Frequent Travellers by philip0906(m): 3:28am On Apr 05, 2018
I have always been fascinated with hotels right from when I was in paid employment and would go on official trips. Don't know if it's the cozy rooms or the interior designs that gets me. grin
I have been guest to quite a number of hotels both within and outside the country-though I'm still a learner grin. I will be sharing quite a lot including stories, tips and pictures from some of the dirty cheap hotels to the exquisite hotels.
Stay tuned!

1 Like

Re: What You Should Know About Hotels - For Frequent Travellers by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:40am On Apr 05, 2018
I will be following this .. cool

Keep going ..
Re: What You Should Know About Hotels - For Frequent Travellers by judgedredd22(m): 5:14am On Apr 05, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
I will be following this .. cool

Keep going ..

this will help you choose the one we will be staying in! grin grin
Re: What You Should Know About Hotels - For Frequent Travellers by QueenSuccubus(f): 5:24am On Apr 05, 2018
judgedredd22:

this will help you choose the one we will be staying in! grin grin

Oouuhh. . sounds very sexy to me grin

But juz make sure ur wife wont know it...haha haha haha...Juz kidding..how far na?
Re: What You Should Know About Hotels - For Frequent Travellers by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 26, 2019
Philip come and finish Wah you started
Re: What You Should Know About Hotels - For Frequent Travellers by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 29, 2020
philip0906:
I have always been fascinated with hotels right from when I was in paid employment and would go on official trips. Don't know if it's the cozy rooms or the interior designs that gets me. grin
I have been guest to quite a number of hotels both within and outside the country-though I'm still a learner grin. I will be sharing quite a lot including stories, tips and pictures from some of the dirty cheap hotels to the exquisite hotels.
Stay tuned!
it's the roofing and blinds that determines a round beauty

(1) (Reply)

Cost Of Studying And Living In Australia And Newzealand / The NEW NIGERIAN International Airport Will Surprise You!!! - MM1 Review / Guideline/samples Of Self Sponsorship Letter To Support Visa Application.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.