Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,441 members, 7,823,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Cubana Chief Priest Slams "Dirty Minded Broke People" - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cubana Chief Priest Slams "Dirty Minded Broke People" (41331 Views)

Cubana Chief Priest Built A Club In Asaba & It's Big Like A Stadium (Video) / Cubana Chief Priest Leaves Cubana Group, Opens His Own Bar, De Angels / Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams "Dirty Minded Broke People" by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 05, 2018
It is this attitude that has wrecked Nigeria thus far. Wealth without accountability.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams "Dirty Minded Broke People" by SAMBARRY: 3:06pm On Apr 05, 2018
Niyinficient:
Naija....my country

Why not spend ur money in peace and not rub it on those who cant afford a day's meal? Even the Bill Gates, Dangotes, Otedolas, Buffets and co that are globally known to be wealthy dont rub it on strugglers' face as this....
HOW then will you know the difference between hood money and classy money
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams "Dirty Minded Broke People" by LessNoise: 3:42pm On Apr 05, 2018
jojothaiv:

I know pesin go soon use this punchline so make I reply you shapaly.

IF YOU NO GET MONEY.....SELL YOUR PHONE..

How does that add up? Why you felt the need to reply beats my imagination buh you know what..............

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams "Dirty Minded Broke People" by LessNoise: 3:42pm On Apr 05, 2018
jojothaiv:

I know pesin go soon use this punchline so make I reply you shapaly.

IF YOU NO GET MONEY.....SELL YOUR PHONE..

Why you felt the need to mention me ion get buh you know what.........

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams "Dirty Minded Broke People" by raziboi(m): 3:55pm On Apr 05, 2018
midolian:

If only you put in the same effort as you do in defending people with questionable wealth and living extravagant life(to make it look even more questionable), in your music career and your life in general, you probably will be a better person now

...And this says a lot about you. You can go to any length to make this money. what you may not know is that "the worm that exposes itself on the ground is waiting for a lucky bird to devour it"

Guy, be careful!

shut up.... is it your money? do u know who the chief priest is?? mugu like you!
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams "Dirty Minded Broke People" by Tellemall: 4:16pm On Apr 05, 2018
Niyinficient:
Naija....my country

Why not spend ur money in peace and not rub it on those who cant afford a day's meal? Even the Bill Gates, Dangotes, Otedolas, Buffets and co that are globally known to be wealthy dont rub it on strugglers' face as this....

So because they're very wealthy, and do not wish to show off on social media, that means they're sensible?

This reminds us of Zuckerberg in Nigeria in his disgusting array of faded gray shirts and the loads of noise people made about it, calling it humility. But they don't know that he dines on Cognac and caviar daily and does other things considered vain. Looking tattered for public praise is a form of pride and arrogance that Nigerians are not familiar with. It is not humility. It's a trend.

Is it the business of a wealthy person to be bothered by the "strugglers" faces? Each to his own. They owe nobody anything. As though the strugglers can even help others struggle alongside them. They should do that first before looking up to show people their faces.

2 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams "Dirty Minded Broke People" by Switruth: 4:42pm On Apr 05, 2018
I have been to cubana night club and my dear a bottle of Coke there is 2k yet e no dey reach people drink. All Na packaging. The guy makes money from the night club and times without number you hear celebrities hanging out in Owerri and you believe they're in Abuja or Lagos. They make money elsewhere and spend it in Owerri. Who no go no know.

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams "Dirty Minded Broke People" by Switruth: 4:45pm On Apr 05, 2018
Tellemall:

So because they're very wealthy, and do not wish to show off on social media, that means they're sensible?

This reminds us of Zuckerberg in Nigeria in his disgusting array of faded gray shirts and the loads of noise people made about it, calling it humility. But they don't know that he dines on Cognac and caviar daily and does other things considered vain. Looking tattered for public praise is a form of pride and arrogance that Nigerians are not familiar with. It is not humility. It's a trend.

Is it the business of a wealthy person to be bothered by the "strugglers" faces? Each to his own. They owe nobody anything. As though the strugglers can even help others struggle alongside them. They should do that first before looking up to show people their faces.
God bless you up and down. The guys got back at haters and the haters here continue from where the other haters stopped.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams "Dirty Minded Broke People" by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 05, 2018
EmmyDJourno:
After everybody finish commenting, remember that no real business man sprays money

That would diminish his Investors confidence

Niggas who make it dirty with no proven cash flow or employers are the ones who spray money

#NaijaPoliticians...... and.......... (add your own)
a point you have there my brother
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams "Dirty Minded Broke People" by rhames(m): 8:35pm On Apr 05, 2018
sweetrace:

Like seriously!!!! And to think that you mentioned brains and common sense! Where on nairaland did I show off any wealth? Who are you to want to know the inner you of anyone? Since nairaland is a forum anyone can join, I might be responding to a brain dead zombie. Enjoy your sad life. Bye!

From the furious and confused mind of an extreme ignoramus.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams "Dirty Minded Broke People" by DollarAngel(m): 10:20pm On Apr 05, 2018
thedondada:

For real?

Saw the video on instagram
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams "Dirty Minded Broke People" by Niyinficient(m): 11:22pm On Apr 05, 2018
AmericanSons:
that is how you know people who were born into poverty

It is poverty mentality

lol! those who hustle hard to make their money dont announce it.....they dont make noise nor know people with poverty mentality just by their comments. I am not under any obligation to show you who i am. Good night son.

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams "Dirty Minded Broke People" by jojothaiv(m): 1:28pm On Apr 06, 2018
LessNoise:

How does that add up? Why you felt the need to reply beats my imagination buh you know what..............

Don't be offended, it is a joke on my own part..
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams "Dirty Minded Broke People" by Billionboi: 9:40pm On Apr 07, 2018
DollarAngel:
He popped two bottles of Louis Xiii. Money is good
if d source is not pure,u are still worst than infidel.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams "Dirty Minded Broke People" by Billionboi: 10:01pm On Apr 07, 2018
showafrica:

Lol, I can't understand again if na only devil dey give money Every big boy is now labeled a ritualist.. Poverty have affected the brains genetically.
Oga by dia fruit u shall know dem..... Ppl weh struggle get money dey always dey humble somhw.

D way dis guy is running his mouth and anserin Chief priest ,only a fool will not know Wat his up to.

And if ur money is not pure u are still worst than an infidel.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams "Dirty Minded Broke People" by Billionboi: 10:07pm On Apr 07, 2018
sweetrace:

There you go telling him how to live his life.
Yes he is polluting d air with his money.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams "Dirty Minded Broke People" by showafrica(m): 5:23pm On Apr 08, 2018
Billionboi:
Oga by dia fruit u shall know dem..... Ppl weh struggle get money dey always dey humble somhw.

D way dis guy is running his mouth and anserin Chief priest ,only a fool will not know Wat his up to.

And if ur money is not pure u are still worst than an infidel.

Well, I ve seen many things already. Truth is money changes attitude take it or leave. If you look at that guy very well, you will know he is a small boy. He will only be humble when he is getting older. Money is spirit and its relative, it can hit anybody anytime without stopping and your attitude will never be the same.

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams "Dirty Minded Broke People" by Marvell23(m): 10:03am On Dec 12, 2019
Get all the facts, Networth and business secret here-https://www.naijaonlineguide.com/cubana-chief-priest-biography-cars/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi Otedola With Dangote And His Daughter, Halima (Photo) / Naira Gains, Dollar Crashes At Parallel Market / AbokiFX: Emefiele To Oniwinde Adedotun “Come Let's Fight” (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.