Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,898 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

Cubana Chief Priest Slams "Dirty Minded Broke People" - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cubana Chief Priest Slams "Dirty Minded Broke People" (41308 Views)

Cubana Chief Priest Built A Club In Asaba & It's Big Like A Stadium (Video) / Cubana Chief Priest Leaves Cubana Group, Opens His Own Bar, De Angels / Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cubana Chief Priest Slams "Dirty Minded Broke People" by IamAirforce1: 7:14am On Apr 05, 2018
Owerri based king of night life, Cubanna Chief Priest threw a lavish birthday party for himself this past Monday which had in attendance the likes of Escobar smith, burna boy , mayorkun and the rest of his Opium gang.

Some Nigerians in their usual way of telling people how to live their lives jump on his page to call him a show off and being so loud.

This didn't go down well with the Cubanna Chairman so he came real hard on his critics with the caption "Some dirty minded broke people called my doings being loud , lol It's called show all working That's what Lydia my maths teacher taught me."

See photos and fans reactions below ;

Link
https://www.instagram.com/p/BhLPKGGBMCK/

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams "Dirty Minded Broke People" by IamAirforce1: 7:15am On Apr 05, 2018
More reactions

1 Share

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams "Dirty Minded Broke People" by IamAirforce1: 7:22am On Apr 05, 2018
Poverty and backwardness has eating so deep in some people that all they could think of when see you shinning is either you're a yahoo boy or you're spending ritual money

29 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams "Dirty Minded Broke People" by midolian(m): 7:34am On Apr 05, 2018
IamAirforce1:
Poverty and backwardness has eating so deep in some people that all they could think of when see you shinning is either you're a yahoo boy or you're spending ritual money

If only you put in the same effort as you do in defending people with questionable wealth and living extravagant life(to make it look even more questionable) in your music career and your life in general, you probably will be a better person now

...And this says a lot about you. You can go to any length to make this money. what you may not know is that "the worm that exposes itself on the ground is waiting for a lucky bird to devour it"

Guy, be careful!

160 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams "Dirty Minded Broke People" by IamAirforce1: 7:37am On Apr 05, 2018
Shut up and face what's facing you ...

I never blow doesn't mean I can't feed you and your low life family

Keep editing and modifying your useless comment for worthless likes , Idiot!
I hope it puts food on your table .

I work hard all day to make a name for myself and I hope you're doing the same..

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams "Dirty Minded Broke People" by midolian(m): 7:49am On Apr 05, 2018
IamAirforce1:
Shut up and face what's facing you ...

I never blow doesn't mean I can't feed you and your low life family
He who is humble is confident and wise. He who brags is insecure and lacking.

I admit but please feed yourself more with the money .. just feed yourself more with that money.. grin

111 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams "Dirty Minded Broke People" by IamAirforce1: 7:52am On Apr 05, 2018
Who's this almajiri from the North spewing shiit on my page , dem swear for you

Are you mad ?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams "Dirty Minded Broke People" by 9cent(m): 7:59am On Apr 05, 2018
Opium cubana chiefptiest cool

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams "Dirty Minded Broke People" by IamAirforce1: 8:01am On Apr 05, 2018
9cent:
Opium cubana chiefptiest cool

cheesy
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams "Dirty Minded Broke People" by IamAirforce1: 10:13am On Apr 05, 2018
Lalasticlala thinks otherwise
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams "Dirty Minded Broke People" by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 10:46am On Apr 05, 2018
Cocaine things

2 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams "Dirty Minded Broke People" by prechbills1(m): 10:48am On Apr 05, 2018
and a mod tagged this trash to fp undecided

airforce1 respect yourself.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams "Dirty Minded Broke People" by Niyinficient(m): 10:48am On Apr 05, 2018
Naija....my country

Why not spend ur money in peace and not rub it on those who cant afford a day's meal? Even the Bill Gates, Dangotes, Otedolas, Buffets and co that are globally known to be wealthy dont rub it on strugglers' face as this....

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams "Dirty Minded Broke People" by ruggedtimi(m): 10:49am On Apr 05, 2018
haha show working

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams "Dirty Minded Broke People" by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:49am On Apr 05, 2018
If all these people should pay tax.....

Wait! Do they even have documented income?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams "Dirty Minded Broke People" by Terminator1234g: 10:50am On Apr 05, 2018
Nmadidiot cownu and the likes...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams "Dirty Minded Broke People" by valuedammy(m): 10:50am On Apr 05, 2018
Am a good commentator but this time I don't have any comment.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams "Dirty Minded Broke People" by NonFarmPayrol: 10:50am On Apr 05, 2018
Broke niggaz

Made men don't make noise

If we change their net worth to USD now .

They are just common cleaners in europe

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams "Dirty Minded Broke People" by Proffdada: 10:50am On Apr 05, 2018
Even if it's not ritual money, pride goes before fall
Meanwhile ..

2 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams "Dirty Minded Broke People" by Nobody: 10:51am On Apr 05, 2018
Na Pattaya sef. tongue
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams "Dirty Minded Broke People" by LessNoise: 10:51am On Apr 05, 2018
IF YOU NO GET MONEY....HIDE YOUR FACE

2 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams "Dirty Minded Broke People" by EmmyDJourno: 10:53am On Apr 05, 2018
After everybody finish commenting, remember that no real business man sprays money

That would diminish his Investors confidence

Niggas who make it dirty with no proven cash flow or employers are the ones who spray money

#NaijaPoliticians...... and.......... (add your own)

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams "Dirty Minded Broke People" by TroubleMaker47(m): 10:53am On Apr 05, 2018
All these criminals sef
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams "Dirty Minded Broke People" by Kaxmytex(m): 10:54am On Apr 05, 2018
Lolz.... Show all your workings and dont use calculator...

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams "Dirty Minded Broke People" by hotplate: 10:55am On Apr 05, 2018
what dose he do for a living , dangote I know, otedola I know so who are you?

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams "Dirty Minded Broke People" by Timoleon(m): 10:56am On Apr 05, 2018
Crowned Prince of Pattaya? when an Igbo man has strong ties in Thailand, he is either an importer/exporter of rice or an importer/exporter of "melicine".

But when the said crown prince is a chief priest, Na you know which kind " melicine" I dey talk of.

5 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams "Dirty Minded Broke People" by eherbal(m): 10:58am On Apr 05, 2018
midolian:
He who is humble is confident and wise. He who brags is insecure and lacking.

I admit but please feed yourself more with the money .. just feed yourself more with that money.. grin

sound.very sound. anus suckers defending the source of their excreta are not gentlemen. (iamairforce1; take note). they'll go to any length to justify their poo. they have no Dignity and Honor.nice one midolian grin

5 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams "Dirty Minded Broke People" by DollarAngel(m): 10:59am On Apr 05, 2018
He popped two bottles of Louis Xiii. Money is good

7 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams "Dirty Minded Broke People" by IamAirforce1: 11:01am On Apr 05, 2018
eherbal:
sound.very sound. anus suckers defending the source of their excreta are not gentlemen. (iamairforce1; take note). they'll go to any length to justify their poo. they have no Dignity and Honor.nice one midolian grin
Lol

Mtchew grin
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams "Dirty Minded Broke People" by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 05, 2018
Opium Gang.

Issokay

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams "Dirty Minded Broke People" by beaversticks(m): 11:09am On Apr 05, 2018
Nobody spends money like this... if they earned it through sweat.... check top ten richest people

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can The Imo River Take (large) Ships? / Remains Of Herbert Wigwe, His Wife & Son In Church For Funeral Service (video) / Lady Cries Out After Finding That The Bulk Clothes She Purchased Were All RAGS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.