Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,504 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Jessica Simpson And Her Divorce From Nick Lachey - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jessica Simpson And Her Divorce From Nick Lachey (8667 Views)

Dabota Lawson Files For Divorce From Billionaire Prince Sunny Aku / Jessica Simpson Is Pregnant Again Just 7 Months After Giving Birth To 1st Child / Jessica Simpson Or Britney Spears? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jessica Simpson And Her Divorce From Nick Lachey by sage(m): 4:50am On Dec 30, 2005
Jessica Simpson is as big as any woman celebrity in the US can get. She is a household name and loved by her fans. Recently though, she is filling for divorce from her husband Nick Lachey. This has raised questions about celebrity marriages. What will ever make these marriages last. When this kind of topic was once raised on nairaland here, some people actually said that the reason was that the ladies were not virgins when they were married. Obviously, jessica was one when she got married but still her marriage still did not last  any longer than that of the other celebrities. She is now a bitter enermy of the man that she got married to and who she lost her virginity to. A bitter divorce court battle showdown is now on the cards.

I don't really know what their problem was but the i feel they are really fed up with each other or the 'love' has run out. When i saw a few video clips of what there life in their house was, i can't really understand why Nick alwayz looked at her like a full time foolish bitch. The looks he gave her is one that i cannot even give a prostitute. He alwayz gave her a look which had 'i am tired of this stupid LovePeddler coming around me' written all over it. Then i knew it was only a matter of time b/for the marriage will disintegrate. I just did not know it would end with much bitterness.

I wonder what would save celebrity marriages or are most doomed from day one?
Re: Jessica Simpson And Her Divorce From Nick Lachey by sage(m): 5:06am On Dec 30, 2005
my guy thinks Nick went 4 her just to be the first to screw her(since she insisted she wont do that b/4{ misplaced priorities, i wonder where that has got him now[ maybe more money ? from her riches] and now the marriage collapses like a pack of cards since it was never enen based on true love} and now he is tired of her and wants out so he can have his other women .

I missed out on adding in my intro that their sepration happened admist allegations of cheating on both parties and that reconciliation is no longer possible since jessica was enjoying her new found freedom as one reason among manyother reasons.

I don't know if the accusations on Jessica are true (lacheys own was confirmed i think) unless Jessica has turned into princess diana who arrives her weeding night a virgin (much glorified by the press and then turns into another thing later)

What do u guyz think?
Re: Jessica Simpson And Her Divorce From Nick Lachey by sage(m): 8:43pm On Jan 01, 2006
UPDATE

Jessica has now officially filed 4 divorce. She is not requesting any spousal support. She has hired the divorce lawyer of Jennifer aniston. Her father has taken over the handling of the divorce proceedings.

Other updates coming soon

Anyway, where is our celebrity guides on this forum. I can remember a few. they should keep us up to date

@Hot Angel, celebrities r your love, of have u divorced them too undecided
Re: Jessica Simpson And Her Divorce From Nick Lachey by Seun(m): 6:33pm On Jan 04, 2006
I always interpreted that look of disinterest on Nick's face as something that doesn't bode well for their marriage but still I hoped I was wrong and I expected it to last until their reality show was discontinued. It didn't even last that long, wow! shocked
Re: Jessica Simpson And Her Divorce From Nick Lachey by immanuella(f): 11:23pm On Jan 05, 2006
They made me mad for fooling America and the whole world with their so called "reality show" That thing was nothing short of a drama!

Anyway, it works out for my good since Nick is back to the market smiley
Re: Jessica Simpson And Her Divorce From Nick Lachey by eveseh(f): 7:40pm On Apr 17, 2006
well i dont know what to say?
but am very happy form that divorce that girl used to act like
he have the most handsome man in hollywood.
i was watching thire show one day than in the show nick called jessica tna u know what she said
on the phone when nick didnt know that it was her that was calling she said
dont u know your wife's voic.
well i never like her and now i think she know what marrigae is
Re: Jessica Simpson And Her Divorce From Nick Lachey by Z4M4eva(f): 7:49am On May 14, 2006
That's sad. They looked so Cute together !!
Re: Jessica Simpson And Her Divorce From Nick Lachey by jiro(f): 10:17pm On Jun 25, 2006
Common guys give Nick a break. from the stories i hear on E! he is broken hearted and it was Jessica who committed adultery. it seems after she lost her virginity, she saw what she had been missing and wanted to have a bigger share of the pie. besides apart from wanting a huge settlement from the divorce i don't think nick has done anything wrong. you all know that money would help him recover from his heart break a lot faster. so go ahead nick there r a lot more pretty girls out there who r all to happy your not with Jes anymore.
i hope you find your Cinderella like tom has in Katie.
Re: Jessica Simpson And Her Divorce From Nick Lachey by gem87(f): 8:56pm On Aug 10, 2006
Honestly? it's Jessica's loss
she is so dumb and useless and spoilt, i mean how many guys can condone all her dumb comments gosh
she doesnt knw hw 2 do anyfin, she's lazy and i think nick genuinely luved her
he's amazin and nice and cute so it's her loss
i feel sorry 4 Nick though, its cuz of him i watch d show, he luved d girl so much but she messed up i'm sure she'll regret in d future wen no1 asks 2 marry her
Re: Jessica Simpson And Her Divorce From Nick Lachey by trendy(f): 2:45pm On Nov 29, 2006
bad news for them good news for me grin
Re: Jessica Simpson And Her Divorce From Nick Lachey by fanaticore: 7:51pm On Sep 04, 2010
Now Nick Lachey's with Vanessa Minnillo. I think they're really meant to be sweethearts.
Re: Jessica Simpson And Her Divorce From Nick Lachey by Sparkle777(f): 4:11am On Mar 27, 2013
Time has told differently now. Only Jesus is permanent.

(1) (Reply)

Gospel Singer,tope Alabi Is 42 Years Old Today! / Erica’s Mother Throws Heavy Insults At Laycon / Recent Picture Of Wizkid Kissing Rihana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.