Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,147 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Four Babymamas Impregnated By Same Babydaddy Pose For Photos With Their Kids - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Four Babymamas Impregnated By Same Babydaddy Pose For Photos With Their Kids (632 Views)

African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' / Davido Celebrates New Year With His 2 Babymamas Their Kids, Jamjam & Tiwa Savage / 'E Choke': Davido And Drake Pose For The Camera (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Four Babymamas Impregnated By Same Babydaddy Pose For Photos With Their Kids by Candyking(m): 7:59am On Apr 05, 2018
Many people have been left shocked after a woman posted photos of her fellow Babymamas impregnated by one particular man, but not me I mean the world is so strange nothing surprises me anymore

A woman based in the United states has shocked social media users after she posted photos of her and her other babymamas who were impregnated by the same babydaddy.

Shiatina Brown has been bombarded with questions by people since she posted the photos.
Brown while sharing the photo wrote: “Same Daddy � Diff Mamas �� But We All They Know � It’s All About Them �� Them Ingram Boys �� #EverythingTommy ❗
Their IG : Ingrammboys
SC & IG : Shiatinaa
❗PSA .. We Dgaf What U Wouldn’t Do Or How You Feel ���� ❗.”
However, many people have condemned the women for allowing one man to impregnate them all without him marrying them.

There's more of this story at
https://candytv.com.ng/2018/04/05/four-babymamas-impregnated-by-same-babydaddy-pose-for-photos-with-their-kids/

Cc lalasticala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: Four Babymamas Impregnated By Same Babydaddy Pose For Photos With Their Kids by Nobody: 8:28am On Apr 05, 2018
That man is a living legend
Re: Four Babymamas Impregnated By Same Babydaddy Pose For Photos With Their Kids by Candyking(m): 8:46am On Apr 05, 2018
FortifiedCity:
That man is a living legend
lol

(1) (Reply)

Mr P And Hushpuppi Spots Washing Their Feet With N20million Naira Wine "Video / Comparing Me To Fela Is Disrespectful - Wizkid / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.