Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,249 members, 7,811,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

Yahaya Bello: If President Buhari Asks Me To Jump Into Fire, I Will Not Hesitate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello: If President Buhari Asks Me To Jump Into Fire, I Will Not Hesitate (29600 Views)

Kano Zoo N6.8m: We Will Not Hesitate To Arrest Gorilla If… – Police / 'Where Is Bayo Omoboriowo?' President Buhari Asks / Top 10 Contenders For The Presidency In 2019 If President Buhari Fails To Run (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yahaya Bello: If President Buhari Asks Me To Jump Into Fire, I Will Not Hesitate by emmalezdigital: 12:55pm On Apr 05, 2018

Kogi State Governor Yahaya Bello, has said his support for President Muhammadu Buhari remain unshaken and would do anything for the President if he so request.

Bello said this while reacting to President Buhari’s advise against extending the tenure elongation of National Working Committee (NWC) of the All Progressives Congress (APC).

According to him, “I am an ardent supporter of President Muhammadu Buhari, who has said that we must stick to the 1999 Constitution and APC Constitution. If Buhari asks me to jump into fire, I will not hesitate to jump into it.”

On why he earlier backed Chief John Oyegun to elongate the tenure elongation, he said:

“They are saying that I have problem with Asiwaju Bola Tinubu; that is why I supported tenure elongation.

“I have no problem with Asiwaju, he is my leader. And President Buhari is the leader of all. I was supporting you (Oyegun and NWC) but we have to hold National Convention.”

source
https://www.reportnaija.ng/2018/04/05/if-president-buhari-asks-me-to-jump-into-fire-i-will-not-hesitate-says-yahaya-bello/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yahaya Bello: If President Buhari Asks Me To Jump Into Fire, I Will Not Hesitate by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 05, 2018
Wet in concern me......

3 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello: If President Buhari Asks Me To Jump Into Fire, I Will Not Hesitate by Masama: 1:00pm On Apr 05, 2018
According to him, “If Buhari asks me to jump into fire, I will not hesitate to jump into it.”

Perfect definition of a Zombie!!

340 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Yahaya Bello: If President Buhari Asks Me To Jump Into Fire, I Will Not Hesitate by Gaddafiyusf(m): 1:04pm On Apr 05, 2018
I really didn't bother to read the the trash. All I can say is one minute silence for those that believed this bello guy.

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello: If President Buhari Asks Me To Jump Into Fire, I Will Not Hesitate by divinehand2003(m): 1:31pm On Apr 05, 2018
Lol

Nigerian Politicians and their sycophancy is second to none. Once Buhari is kicked out of office, Yahaya Bello will sing another song

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello: If President Buhari Asks Me To Jump Into Fire, I Will Not Hesitate by nerodenero: 1:35pm On Apr 05, 2018
If Buhari asks me to jump into fire, I will not hesitate to jump into it.”
Imagine a governor talking this nonsense!!! Dude means every letter in the word Zombie.

Buhari supported tenure elongation which was illegal and unconstitutional, all the mumus in APC supported. He changed his mind after due consultation, you also changed your position like weather.

I think we have offended God in a way we don't know. For Him to have given us this kind of people as leaders, we need forgiveness.

120 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Yahaya Bello: If President Buhari Asks Me To Jump Into Fire, I Will Not Hesitate by mekaboy(m): 1:41pm On Apr 05, 2018
Your people are already going through fire.

19 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello: If President Buhari Asks Me To Jump Into Fire, I Will Not Hesitate by fk001(m): 1:44pm On Apr 05, 2018
You are a patriot Mr Yahya Bello

God will keep on blessing you.

4 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Yahaya Bello: If President Buhari Asks Me To Jump Into Fire, I Will Not Hesitate by Clerverly: 1:45pm On Apr 05, 2018
The same thing with me!

I Can Do Anything For Buhari, including packing in to Aso Rock, if he asked me to..

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Yahaya Bello: If President Buhari Asks Me To Jump Into Fire, I Will Not Hesitate by Igba123: 1:48pm On Apr 05, 2018
See asslicking of greatest irredeemable order. Ur leg to jump, ur life to waste. Only problem is u are d executive govnor of a ppl, unfortunately.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello: If President Buhari Asks Me To Jump Into Fire, I Will Not Hesitate by anibirelawal(m): 1:50pm On Apr 05, 2018
Clerverly:
The same thing with me!

I Can Do Anything For Buhari, including packing in to Aso Rock, if he asked me to..

Me too. grin grin grin

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yahaya Bello: If President Buhari Asks Me To Jump Into Fire, I Will Not Hesitate by Clerverly: 1:52pm On Apr 05, 2018
lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: If President Buhari Asks Me To Jump Into Fire, I Will Not Hesitate by ocelot2006(m): 1:52pm On Apr 05, 2018
FIA FIA MAGA

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello: If President Buhari Asks Me To Jump Into Fire, I Will Not Hesitate by Eziokwuegbuozoo: 1:55pm On Apr 05, 2018
Imagine the mental capacity of a man elect..... Sorry, rigged into office to head the affairs of Governance. The skin is that of Isau but the voice remains that of Jacob. He has an adult body structure, but his brain and sense is that of pupil.

18 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello: If President Buhari Asks Me To Jump Into Fire, I Will Not Hesitate by yarimo(m): 1:59pm On Apr 05, 2018
YAHAYA BELLO you are absolutely right, infact majority of Nigerians are willing to do so also.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yahaya Bello: If President Buhari Asks Me To Jump Into Fire, I Will Not Hesitate by chichar1(f): 1:59pm On Apr 05, 2018
fk001:
You are a patriot Mr Yahya Bello

God will keep on blessing you.
ZOMBIE ooo!!!!!!!! ZOMBIE!!!!!!

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello: If President Buhari Asks Me To Jump Into Fire, I Will Not Hesitate by chichar1(f): 2:05pm On Apr 05, 2018
Clerverly:
The same thing with me!

no be only packing into aso rock, but also lick him nyash too, human reasoning

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello: If President Buhari Asks Me To Jump Into Fire, I Will Not Hesitate by SarkinYarki: 2:05pm On Apr 05, 2018
Sound bites of a sycophant

3 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello: If President Buhari Asks Me To Jump Into Fire, I Will Not Hesitate by fk001(m): 2:17pm On Apr 05, 2018
chichar1:
ZOMBIE ooo!!!!!!!! ZOMBIE!!!!!!

Keep off

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yahaya Bello: If President Buhari Asks Me To Jump Into Fire, I Will Not Hesitate by Corrinthians(m): 2:20pm On Apr 05, 2018
As a flatheaded Heeeebow Jhew, whenever my Afonja Master FFK ask me to lick his urine, I will never hesitate. grin

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yahaya Bello: If President Buhari Asks Me To Jump Into Fire, I Will Not Hesitate by adadike(f): 2:21pm On Apr 05, 2018
I mourn with the good people of kogi state. take heart kogites! it is well.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yahaya Bello: If President Buhari Asks Me To Jump Into Fire, I Will Not Hesitate by talk2archy: 2:21pm On Apr 05, 2018
the worst apc mumu i ve ever seen

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello: If President Buhari Asks Me To Jump Into Fire, I Will Not Hesitate by Biglittlelois(f): 2:21pm On Apr 05, 2018
See this ones fk001, yarimo, cleverly, they are irredeemable zombies that can lick bubu's ass if possible to show submission just like yahaya bello, smh

Corrinthians above is busy comparing ffk fans and bubu fans when it comes to ass licking, leg licking and entering fire thinking it's patriotism, ZOMBEISM IS REAL

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yahaya Bello: If President Buhari Asks Me To Jump Into Fire, I Will Not Hesitate by Queenext: 2:21pm On Apr 05, 2018
Asslicker .

I really blame kogi people for voting this slowpoke as governor.

He has no brain of his own,still adopted the brain of a dullard like buhari.

Curse on the two of them

4 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello: If President Buhari Asks Me To Jump Into Fire, I Will Not Hesitate by Corrinthians(m): 2:22pm On Apr 05, 2018
anibirelawal:

Me too. grin grin grin
Emmanuel Powerless cum Genbloodykiller right now. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello: If President Buhari Asks Me To Jump Into Fire, I Will Not Hesitate by Bayajidda1: 2:22pm On Apr 05, 2018
cheesy
Re: Yahaya Bello: If President Buhari Asks Me To Jump Into Fire, I Will Not Hesitate by aguiyi2: 2:22pm On Apr 05, 2018
Height of azz licking.I am not surprised,you look like one.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: If President Buhari Asks Me To Jump Into Fire, I Will Not Hesitate by GenbIoodykiller: 2:22pm On Apr 05, 2018
Yahaya Bello is a curse to youth leadership

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello: If President Buhari Asks Me To Jump Into Fire, I Will Not Hesitate by simonlee(m): 2:23pm On Apr 05, 2018
Honestly... i dont think Buhari is a dullard.

Its the people who voted him that are the real dullards!

This Governor is not just a dullard, he's also a dundee sad sad sad

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yahaya Bello: If President Buhari Asks Me To Jump Into Fire, I Will Not Hesitate by SamuelAnyawu(m): 2:23pm On Apr 05, 2018
grin grin grin What a Governor

SamDaddy 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello: If President Buhari Asks Me To Jump Into Fire, I Will Not Hesitate by three: 2:23pm On Apr 05, 2018

Please who get Buhari direct line?

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu’s Guard 'Ojukwu' Who Was Arrested By Soldiers, Granted Bail. Photo / Osinbajo Hosts Reps APC Caucus (Pictures) / Osinbajo Inspects Maiden Landing Of Cargo Plane In Ikenne, Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.