Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,749 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

Students Worry Over Use Of Unsterilized Clipper To Cut Their Hair - Covenant UNI - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Students Worry Over Use Of Unsterilized Clipper To Cut Their Hair - Covenant UNI (469 Views)

Covenant Uni- Beneath The Best In W.africa Rankings - Oppression, Bribes, Abuse / Covenant University Punished Students For Keeping Their Hair (video) / Unilorin Post-utme: Male Candidates Made To Cut Their Hair, Females Rent Wrapper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Students Worry Over Use Of Unsterilized Clipper To Cut Their Hair - Covenant UNI by Teniola2000: 1:05pm On Apr 05, 2018
@JoelsBlog

Two days ago, hunderds of male students at the Covenant university were punished for rocking 'bushy' and 'uncompliant hairstyles'.

To punish them, the school's Dean Of Student Affairs had a barber come in and according to reports, "a single" clipper was used to shave the hair of hundreds on young men and now the students are scared that they may have been infected with God knows what.

A student who spoke to JoelsBlog said, 'I am one of the students who was involved in the barbing of over 500 students with one clipper, and I would like major health bodies to move in on the issue. Right now, I am not even sure what could or could not have been transmitted through such activity, considering the fact that the shaving was done to skin level and even injured me after over 300 students had been shaved'.

See tweets below:

NEWS BY JOELSBLOG https://joelsblog.com.ng/covenant-university-students-worry-over-having-their-hair-cut-with-unsterrilized-clipper/

Cc:Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: Students Worry Over Use Of Unsterilized Clipper To Cut Their Hair - Covenant UNI by Teniola2000: 1:05pm On Apr 05, 2018
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Re: Students Worry Over Use Of Unsterilized Clipper To Cut Their Hair - Covenant UNI by KingOvo(m): 1:11pm On Apr 05, 2018
Re: Students Worry Over Use Of Unsterilized Clipper To Cut Their Hair - Covenant UNI by Pierohandsome: 1:41pm On Apr 05, 2018
Was the clipper not sterilised or what? If it ws sterilised then no cause for alarm.

Mehn the stylist really made money.

(1) (Reply)

JAMB Cut Off Mark For Federal Universities 2018 / A Story Told Me By My Student / Economics Or Biz Admin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.