Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,482 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

A Story Told Me By My Student - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Story Told Me By My Student (469 Views)

How I Found Out My Student Was My Nursery School Teacher –lecturer / UNILORIN Lecturer, Dr. Rahmat Zakariya: How I Survived The Attack By My Student / Why Parents Should Monitor Their Child/Ward: See What My Student Told Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Story Told Me By My Student by Nobody: 3:19am On Apr 22, 2018
MAN PROPOSES
The last two weeks of school last term was an exciting and unforgettable memory for me. My school was invited by the Nigeria Television Authorities to conduct the end of the year Christmas Carol celebration in the entire state. During our preparation for this glamorous event, I happened to be the lead saxophonist and I must confess, I had a lot on my table.

Going live on National Television for me was a big deal, knowing that the entire nation perhaps even the president of the Federal Republic could stumble by the television to watch our live performance and broadcast.

I perceived that there isn’t room for mistake or error. This put a lot of pressure on me because I had never been on National Television. However, our music coordinator encouraged me to shoulder the responsibility, but deep in my heart, I had the feelings that I was off my comfort zone: perhaps my music coordinator was pushing me too far.

One week to the day, the rigour and stress was getting at me gradually but I didn’t mind my body. Three days to the event, my hope for leading the school music band was dashed owing to malaria typhoid.
On the night I was rushed to the hospital, I practiced till about six in the evening after which I discovered my appetite for food was low. I went to bed and slept off about thirty minutes later.
The next day, I met myself in the hospital. There I saw a nurse who told me that I was rushed to the hospital in the middle of the night because I had become restless and my body temperature was off the chart.

One day to our live broadcast, the news of my state of being has reached the proprietor of our school. He summoned the music coordinator immediately to communicate my recent state of health and the immediate need to find a replacement for my role for the music rendition.

On the day of broadcast, I asked the nurse assigned to me to help tune the television to N.T.A at 1:00pm. I was excited having watched the presentation by two schools that performed really well. My heart began to ponder immediately the Master of Ceremony called the name of our school. I had shivers down my spine on the bed when I saw ‘Tolu Okulaja.’

COMPLETE THE STORY HERE
https://goxtramile..com.ng/2018/03/man-proposes.html

Re: A Story Told Me By My Student by churchee: 8:08am On Apr 22, 2018
Nonsense.
Re: A Story Told Me By My Student by Nobody: 2:35am On Apr 24, 2018
But why @churchee?
Would you like if someone calls your brain work nonsense?

(1) (Reply)

Classified Educational Consult Guarantees 100% Admission Into University. / Economics Or Biz Admin / Top 10 Business Analyst Job Interview Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.