Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,038 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 06/04/18 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 06/04/18 (484 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 15/04/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 11/04/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/04/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 06/04/18 by dallyemmy: 3:19pm On Apr 05, 2018
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 06/04/18 by dallyemmy: 3:21pm On Apr 05, 2018
Thank You Father for your covenant of blessings and prosperity over my life and destiny.

2. Father, please, forgive me all my sins and blot out all my transgressions, in Jesus’ name.

3. Father, whatever, l will do that will make You to turn Your back on me, please, don’t let me do it.

4. Father, give me the grace to hearken diligently unto Your word, to observe and to do all your commandments.

5. Father, wear upon me the garment of Your holiness and righteousness, in Jesus’ name.

6. Father, empower me to do and to walk in Your WlLL forever.

7. Father, let Your blessings that maketh rich without adding sorrow, enter into my labours today.

8. Father, let Your blessings begin to pursue and overtake me, in Jesus’ name.

9. Father, let Your blessings locate me wherever l am, in the city, in the field, etc, in Jesus’ name.

10. Father, help me to honour You regularly and as at when due with my tithe, my offerings, my first fruits, my time, etc, in Jesus’ name.

11. Father let every garment and yoke of lack and poverty, in my life and family be broken and totally destroyed today, in Jesus’ name.

12. I decree that, it shall be well with me, my tomorrow will be alright, and l shall eat the fruits of my labours, in Jesus’ name.

Thank You Father for answered prayers.
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 06/04/18 by dallyemmy: 9:00am On Apr 06, 2018
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens:
(Friday, April 6, 2018) - Wonders of Divine Blessings 1

1.Thank you, Father, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made by You.

2.Thank you, Father, for all your visible and invisible blessings, in my life.

3.Father, in anyway, l have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, empower me to walk uprightly before you, and to obey you, in all things, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, let every spirit of lack and poverty, in my life, be terminated and consumed by your fire, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, please, set me up for your divine blessings, today, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, let all your promises for my life be timely fulfilled, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, let the heavens assist the works of my hands, and grant me access to your good treasures, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, let your blessings that maketh rich without adding sorrow, be my portion today, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless me, make my name great, and make me a blessing to the whole world, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, arise, and fight all the battles of your son, Pastor E.A. Adeboye, the author of th

(1) (Reply)

Most Read: Full Transcript Of Bishop Michael Curry's Royal Wedding Sermon / The Power Of Thought And How To Use It / The World You Do Not See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.