Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,678 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 15/04/18 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 15/04/18 (680 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 11/04/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/04/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 03/04/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 15/04/18 by dallyemmy: 3:45pm On Apr 14, 2018
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 15/04/18 by dallyemmy: 3:49pm On Apr 14, 2018
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED

1.Thank you, Father, for your call and anointing upon my life.

2.Thank you, Father, for the power to decree a thing and for it to be established, which you have placed upon my tongue.

3.Father, in anyway, l have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, as your servant, empower me to do your perfect Will always, and to live above board, so that your anointing upon my life, can fight for me, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, in any area of my life, that the accuser of brethren, the devil, may be accusing me, as your servant, please, let your mercy prevail, over judgement, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, in anyway, I have spitefully treated your anointed, or have gone back to Egypt to seek for help, please, have mercy upon me, and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, lay your hands of healing and deliverance upon my life, and, remove from me, every negative consequence that I may be suffering from, as a result of abusing or despitefully, treating any of your servants, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, let me never become an agent in the hands of the devil, to be used to confront or destabilise the good works, you have committed into the hands of any of your anointed servants, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, wherever, people gather to plot evil or speak irreverently against any of your servants, please, let me never be found near them, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, give me exceptional wisdom, with which to relate with your anointed servants, without offending them, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, guide our leaders in this Nation aright, in taking godly decisions, so that the innocent may not partake in the consequences of their misrule and sins, in Jesus' name.

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
13.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 15/04/18 by chuose2: 3:52pm On Apr 14, 2018
PLEASE REMEMBER JESUS ONLY SAVES THOSE WHO PAY MONEY ACCORDING TO ADEBOYE!

U MUST PAY MONEY TO ENTER HEAVEN.

NONE TITHERS CANNOT ENTER HEAVEN!
SALVATION IS ONLY FOR THOSE WHO CAN GIVE MONEY ACCORDING TO ADEBOYE!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpCgpR6dETY
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 15/04/18 by dallyemmy: 2:38pm On Apr 15, 2018
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens:
(Sunday, April 15, 2018) - Touch Not My Anointed.

1.Thank you, Father, for all your faithful and anointed servants, labouring day and night, to show us the way of salvation.

2.Thank you, Father, for my pastor; bless, uphold and reward him abundantly for all his labours of love, in your vineyard, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, in anyway, l have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, please, forgive me in anyway, I have touched your anointed with my words, actions and inactions, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, help me to keep the doors of my lips, so that idle words, that could stand against me on the day of judgement, will not proceed from them, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, wherever, people gather to plot or say any negative or evil words, against any of your anointed servant, please, give me the grace to leave the place immediately, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, let every spirit of disobedience, pride, mischief, envy and jealousy, that makes a man to treat any of your anointed servants, with contempt and disrespect, be consumed by your fire, in my life, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, let me never be an instrument in the hands of Satan, to discourage or destabilise your assignments, in the hands of any of your anointed servants, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, let your mercy prevail and override every judgement of sin, that I am suffering as a result, of challenging your authority, in the life of any of your anointed servant, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, give me the grace never to judge or raise voices of accusations against any of your anointed, that could negatively affect the zeal of other church members, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, let every voice of accusation from the pit of hell against Pastor E.A. Adeboye, be silenced and condemned forever, in Jesus' name.

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
13.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

(1) (Reply)

Humility Is Everything- Be Humble / Child Sexual Abuse African American Church Institutional Failure Exposed / Is Tattoo A Sin??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.