Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,529 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

P-square Finally Moves Out Of Controversial Omole Home - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / P-square Finally Moves Out Of Controversial Omole Home (2027 Views)

Photos: P-square Finally Perform Together / Ay's Wife, Mabel, Moves Out Of Matrimonial Home - Stella Dimoko Korkus / Revealed: How Psquare's Father Died In Their Omole Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

P-square Finally Moves Out Of Controversial Omole Home by nellaluv(f): 11:04pm On May 07, 2010

P-square

After a protracted battle with their landlord, pop stars P-square have finally abandoned their Omole home.
The Okoye twins and their landlord, Charles Nwangwa, had been at loggerheads since last year, following allegations by the latter that they defaced his property and manhandled him. The battle transformed into a media war, after Nwangwa called a press conference and shared detailed of P-square tenancy with the public.
Interestingly, before the landlord showed up on the scene, many believed P-square owned the property, especially since they themselves told reporters, shortly after moving in, in 2007 that they acquired the property, with an arrangement to pay in installments.
Their landlord issued them a quit notice last year, in the heat of the battle.
Source close to the band told e-Punch they have moved into a hotel, pending their trip to Europe and the US. But the duo and their brothers are only homeless temporarily. Their own property situated at the same neighbourhood as their old home is nearing completion. It is expected that they'll move in in matter of weeks.

http://www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art201005071502195
Re: P-square Finally Moves Out Of Controversial Omole Home by nellaluv(f): 11:12pm On May 07, 2010
It's only Igbo illiterate landlords that behave this way angry . Why must he make the matter public, kilode if he wanted a lil popularity y don't he just say so, at least my boys are generous tongue
I don't know y igbo people don't like it when their fellow countryman is successful or becoming successful, esp when that fellow are small boys grin
igbo kwenu grin cool

1 Like

Re: P-square Finally Moves Out Of Controversial Omole Home by Omolulu(m): 1:15am On May 08, 2010
nellaluv:

It's only Igbo illiterate landlords that behave this way angry . Why must he make the matter public, kilode if he wanted a lil popularity y don't he just say so, at least my boys are generous tongue
I don't know y igbo people don't like it when their fellow countryman is successful or becoming successful, esp when that fellow are small boys grin
igbo kwenu grin cool
hehehehehe grin grin grin
Re: P-square Finally Moves Out Of Controversial Omole Home by bawomolo(m): 3:20am On May 08, 2010
nellaluv:

igbo kwenu grin cool

abeg don't let the civil war in the politics section to enter celebrity section.
Re: P-square Finally Moves Out Of Controversial Omole Home by Akanella: 3:50am On May 08, 2010
don't worry God is goose and the devil is a doofus all the time tongue
back to to topic
btw how come p-square with all the millions they make with their album doesn't have a house, i thought they were big boys na wa o,
Re: P-square Finally Moves Out Of Controversial Omole Home by Dotman01(m): 3:51pm On May 08, 2010
Hotel ke?
Re: P-square Finally Moves Out Of Controversial Omole Home by Dotman01(m): 4:03pm On May 08, 2010
Hotel ke?
Re: P-square Finally Moves Out Of Controversial Omole Home by AloyEmeka5: 4:34pm On May 08, 2010
nellaluv:

igbo kwenu grin cool

What has being igbo gotta do with someone defacing your property and manhandling you? . How did you conclude that the P-square duo are more successful than their landlord?. Do you have fat stuffed in your brain cavity or what?

1 Like

Re: P-square Finally Moves Out Of Controversial Omole Home by shilling(f): 5:36pm On May 08, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

What has being igbo gotta do with someone defacing your property and manhandling you? . How did you conclude that the P-square duo are more successful than their landlord?. Do you have fat stuffed in your brain cavity or what?
Tell me about it. . . another classic example of typing without thinking.
Re: P-square Finally Moves Out Of Controversial Omole Home by nellaluv(f): 10:03pm On May 08, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

ode

it's that your flat empty head that couldn't comprehend what i wrote.

Please tell where i wrote that P-square was more successful than mr landlord.

Incase you don't understand what i wrote, you don't need to, it's an igbo thing. Even though your momma prolly told you, u're an igbo boy/girl. . .person, don't bother.

And as for that ahuhu ahu na efefe na this thread, n'eso nso-nso. Enweghim'efe gi kita.

Classic case of thinking with ur anus, anu mpama.
Re: P-square Finally Moves Out Of Controversial Omole Home by semid4lyfe(m): 1:13am On May 09, 2010
nellaluv:

ode

it's that your flat empty head that couldn't comprehend what i wrote.

Please tell where i wrote that P-square was more successful than mr landlord.

Incase you don't understand what i wrote, you don't need to, it's an igbo thing. Even though your momma prolly told you, u're an igbo boy/girl. . .person, don't bother.

And as for that ahuhu ahu na efefe na this thread, n'eso nso-nso. Enweghim'efe gi kita.

Classic case of thinking with your anus, anu mpama.
Translation please?
Re: P-square Finally Moves Out Of Controversial Omole Home by bawomolo(m): 3:37am On May 09, 2010
anu mpama doesn't sound like a compliment.
Re: P-square Finally Moves Out Of Controversial Omole Home by Emmadgud(m): 3:45am On May 09, 2010
Nellaluv i wudi ewu,kedu ka isi ekwugide ndi igbo otua.Kpachara anya gi o.
Re: P-square Finally Moves Out Of Controversial Omole Home by Felibaby(f): 9:55am On May 13, 2010
, and i laugh in Yoruba, hooo hooo hoooo hooo hooo hoooo grin
Re: P-square Finally Moves Out Of Controversial Omole Home by nellaluv(f): 3:34pm On May 13, 2010
Emmadgud:

Nellaluv i wudi ewu,kedu ka isi ekwugide ndi igbo otua.Kpachara anya gi o.

clear jo, make i see road

Felibaby:

, and i laugh in Yoruba, hooo hooo hoooo hooo hooo hoooo grin

sharrap dia grin grin grin grin grin grin

anyone else can comment apart from of course the sentimental igbos tongue
Re: P-square Finally Moves Out Of Controversial Omole Home by Felibaby(f): 3:42pm On May 13, 2010
I am not igbo, i'm from Anambra. That only makes me an OKORO lipsrsealed
Re: P-square Finally Moves Out Of Controversial Omole Home by nellaluv(f): 4:35pm On May 13, 2010
Felibaby:

I am not igbo, i'm from Anambra. That only makes me an OKORO lipsrsealed

All na the same thing tongue
Re: P-square Finally Moves Out Of Controversial Omole Home by sjeezy8: 4:49pm On May 13, 2010
hahah lol what heck is all this ? lol lmfao

Why are they even renting a property in the first place? small boys . . . .lol
Re: P-square Finally Moves Out Of Controversial Omole Home by nellaluv(f): 5:41pm On May 13, 2010
Sjeezy have you seen my profile pic lately, eh? grin wink
Re: P-square Finally Moves Out Of Controversial Omole Home by sjeezy8: 8:20pm On May 14, 2010
^sweet and sexzy yeh! I know your sugar daddys are enjoyin your ikebe

d video "ikebe na money" was 2 maddddd!!!!!
your own yansh and body are far betta dan Judiths mehn walahi -  wink

abeg lemmi buy you a mansion- lol
Re: P-square Finally Moves Out Of Controversial Omole Home by puskin: 11:49pm On May 14, 2010
Come. . . . . . I didn't know that nellaluv has temporarily gone 'loco' with that profile pix.

Anywayz. . . . . . nice IKEBE!!!!!!!

Lol. . . . . hope say ur ikebe no go cost me much.
Re: P-square Finally Moves Out Of Controversial Omole Home by nellaluv(f): 4:02am On May 19, 2010
@ sjeezy. . .
where were we, how about that mansion, huh? grin wink tongue

puskin: Come. . . . . . I didn't know that nellaluv has temporarily gone 'loco' with that profile pix.
Anywayz. . . . . . nice IKEBE!!!!!!!
Lol. . . . . hope say your ikebe no go cost me much.

Na by force. . . . . I no wan gree for U. . . . haba!!!! kiss kiss
Re: P-square Finally Moves Out Of Controversial Omole Home by gidson12(m): 10:17pm On May 20, 2010
nellaluv:

@ sjeezy. . .
where were we, how about that mansion, huh? grin wink tongue

Na by force. . . . . I no wan gree for U. . . . haba!!!! kiss kiss

@ ur profile pics
una dey sell blocks, which kind local mgbeke b this sef, grin
Re: P-square Finally Moves Out Of Controversial Omole Home by nellaluv(f): 12:03am On May 21, 2010
^ ^ thunder fire your keyboard and ur finger, God punish ur mouth, ode angry grin angry
Re: P-square Finally Moves Out Of Controversial Omole Home by Nenum(m): 12:24am On May 21, 2010
nellaluv:

^ ^ thunder fire your keyboard and your finger, God punish your mouth, ode angry grin angry

d only tin u do on NL is insult people.
and you re suppose to be a chick. wow
Re: P-square Finally Moves Out Of Controversial Omole Home by nellaluv(f): 12:50am On May 21, 2010
hey mr man where have i insulted anybody angry
if you don't understand, abeg just waka o.
Re: P-square Finally Moves Out Of Controversial Omole Home by mamagee3(f): 1:01am On May 21, 2010
Who Cares?. . .
They are bunch of annoying scumbags.
Re: P-square Finally Moves Out Of Controversial Omole Home by nellaluv(f): 1:19am On May 21, 2010
Those are my boys you're talking about. Retract your words angry tongue

(1) (Reply)

Listen To Ruggedman's Diss Song By 9ice / Lady Gaga Sustains Injury / Tonto Dike Rips Blogger Apart For Comparing Her With Cossy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.