Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Charm For Gamble (lotto) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Charm For Gamble (lotto) (2945 Views)

Pastor Meets Native Doctor In His Shrine For A Charm For Her Church (Pix, Video) / Native Doctor Preparing A Charm For A Nigerian Pastor In Orlu, Imo State (Video) / How To Prepare Hot Hand Charm For Yahoo Boys, Tailors, Djs Etc.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charm For Gamble (lotto) by Khayri: 8:02pm On Apr 05, 2018
CHARM FOR GAMBLE (LOTTO)

16 ewe ogbo leaves
Native chalk

METHOD

Use native chalk to write eji ogbe on each leave and use sowing thread with Niddle to join them together from the middle, use white thread put a hole through the middle of the leaf after you arrange them as one in your hand as one with the needle, sow and put under your pillow when you want to sleep, pray on it and say you want to see number for lotto. Whatever number you see on your dream go and play it.

Write eji ogbe below

I I
I I
I I
I I

On each leaves.

Tested and confirmed.
Re: Charm For Gamble (lotto) by CuteMadridista: 8:13pm On Apr 05, 2018
How much have you personally won from carrying out this charm?

Can you post pictorial proof, at least, to show this works?

There are Europa league matches that are happening right now, can you use this charm to predict the scoreline right here for us as proof?
Re: Charm For Gamble (lotto) by Khayri: 8:16pm On Apr 05, 2018
CuteMadridista:
How much have you personally won from carrying out this charm?

Can you post pictorial proof, at least, to show this works?

There are Europa league matches that are happening right now, can you use this charm to predict the scoreline right here for us as proof?

I don't have that time is the reason why I posted what others will charge money for here for free. What then is your problem? Why not go and do it. Very simple and use it to predict and see wether it works or not?
Re: Charm For Gamble (lotto) by ipobarecriminals: 8:16pm On Apr 05, 2018
undecided grin embarassed sad undecided it is not difficult. to spot a. luna.tic fellow.Show ur fellow. dumb. head ur winning. ticket/how much u don win since u dey do ur juju.See his head like beehive

1 Like

Re: Charm For Gamble (lotto) by ipobarecriminals: 8:18pm On Apr 05, 2018
Khayri:

I don't have that time is the reason why I posted what others will charge money for here for free. What then is your problem? Why not go and do it. Very simple and use it to predict and see wether it works or not?
sad
Khayri:

upcoming con-artist
Re: Charm For Gamble (lotto) by Khayri: 8:21pm On Apr 05, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
undecided grin embarassed sad undecided it is not difficult. to spot a. luna.tic fellow.Show ur fellow. dumb. head ur winning. ticket/how much u don win since u dey do ur juju.See his head like beehive

I am only replying you for one reason which Is because I am here to render my service to humanity as instructed to by higher authorities.

But what I don understand is this display of foolishness, I posted something here for you people who play gamble to go and use for free, I never requested one naira, instructions here are crystal clear.

Instead of you to copy it and go and do it. You resulted to insulting me? I do not gamble and will never play gamble no matter how much is involved because it's not in my personality. So for people who want to use it. Copy it and go and do it. Drop your testimonies here.
Re: Charm For Gamble (lotto) by M0ron: 8:23pm On Apr 05, 2018
Khayri:
CHARM FOR GAMBLE (LOTTO)

16 ewe ogbo leaves
Native chalk

METHOD

Use native chalk to write eji ogbe on each leave and use sowing thread with Niddle to join them together from the middle, use white thread put a hole through the middle of the leaf after you arrange them as one in your hand as one with the needle, sow and put under your pillow when you want to sleep, pray on it and say you want to see number for lotto. Whatever number you see on your dream go and play it.

Write eji ogbe below

I I
I I
I I
I I

On each leaves.

Tested and confirmed.

Weed

1 Like

Re: Charm For Gamble (lotto) by ipobarecriminals: 8:23pm On Apr 05, 2018
Confused. fraudster.u dey use style to advertise ur fake juju.Fear Allah nah
Re: Charm For Gamble (lotto) by ipobarecriminals: 8:27pm On Apr 05, 2018
Khayri:

I am only replying you for one reason which Is because I am here to render my service to humanity as instructed to by higher authorities.

But what I don understand is this display of foolishness, I posted something here for you people who play gamble to go and use for free, I never requested one naira, instructions here are crystal clear.

Instead of you to copy it and go and do it. You resulted to insulting me? I do not gamble and will never play gamble no matter how much is involved because it's not in my personality. So for people who want to use it. Copy it and go and do it. Drop your testimonies here.
shut up u little thing.Who play Bet9ja?Use dat leaf to beta ur life.u look like burnt goat
Re: Charm For Gamble (lotto) by CuteMadridista: 8:30pm On Apr 05, 2018
Khayri:

Actually this is how a long con starts

If 50,000 Nairalanders carry out this experiment and about 5 of them win something and the remaining 49,995 people didn't win, something interesting would happen

1. These 49,995 people would shut up and say nothing

2. Those 5 would speak up and say it worked for them

Note that 5 out of 50,000 is a reasonable win rate even without engaging in your ritual so there's no proof the ritual worked cuz for all we know those 5 people's thinking might've been influenced by post hoc ergo propter hoc fallacy. in order words they thought they won because of the ritual whereas they might've won regardless

Those 5 people now drum your authenticity to other people and say you're original, from there you're sent PM by many people who need some solution to whatever they're going through and boom! you start charging them exorbitant fees and you're suddenly a multimillionaire whether what you charged them for worked or not. if any of them who you charged for didn't get what you promised and comes here to expose you as fake you can always silence them by threatening to send Ogun power to such people

This is how Babalawos scammed a lot of Nairalanders till his ass was exposed

So I ask again, have you gotten any result from your carrying out this ritual? can you post pictorial proof of such?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charm For Gamble (lotto) by delishpot: 8:35pm On Apr 05, 2018
OP, what are the repercurssion or effect of using it? What negative thing could happen if money is gotten through this means.
Re: Charm For Gamble (lotto) by Khayri: 8:38pm On Apr 05, 2018
delishpot:
OP, what are the repercurssion or effect of using it? What negative thing could happen if money is gotten through this means.

Nothing. When the leaves dry up the vision stops. You have to re do it again. You watch your dream very well. Some come in trance.
Re: Charm For Gamble (lotto) by ipobarecriminals: 8:39pm On Apr 05, 2018
grin grin cheesy undecided kiss malam.Since u can see. beyond ur nose.Can u tell. me my real name, ,my job.And i'll advertise u free.Oya Alfa Nla

1 Like

Re: Charm For Gamble (lotto) by delishpot: 8:42pm On Apr 05, 2018
Khayri:

Nothing. When the leaves dry up the vision stops. You have to re do it again. You watch your dream very well. Some come in trance.

Ok. Thanks for the update. Was just asking for the purpose of knowing. I can not do it even if I tried because I no get access to green leaf talkless of the ones you mentioned there. Only a few will know those leaves in my opinion.
Re: Charm For Gamble (lotto) by CuteMadridista: 8:43pm On Apr 05, 2018
Khayri:

You ended yor OP with the sentence

Khayri:

Tested and confirmed.

But you said you don't gamble and can never gamble. How were you able to "Test and Confirm" a gambling charm if you don't gamble?
Re: Charm For Gamble (lotto) by Khayri: 8:44pm On Apr 05, 2018
delishpot:

Ok. Thanks for the update. Was just asking for the purpose of knowing. I can not do it even if I tried because I no get access to green leaf talkless of the ones you mentioned there. Only a few will know those leaves in my opinion.

Do you have access to were they sell spiritual items? Yoruba women in market or men who sell fetish items? I can drop another method, you just go and buy the things you burn it and Mark corner of your 3. You will be seeing unknown things like you are watching TV.
Re: Charm For Gamble (lotto) by ipobarecriminals: 8:47pm On Apr 05, 2018
grin smiley cheesy wink grin grin
CuteMadridista:

If 50,000 Nairalanders carry out this experiment and about 5 of them win something and the remaining 49,995 people didn't win, something interesting would happen

Note that 5 out of 50,000 is a reasonable win rate even without engaging in your ritual so there's no proof the ritual worked cuz for all we know those 5 people's thinking might've been influenced by post hoc ergo propter hoc fallacy. in order words they thought they won because of the ritual whereas they might've won regardless

Those 5 people now drum your authenticity to other people and say you're original, from there you're sent PM by many people who need some solution to whatever they're going through and boom! you start charging them exorbitant fees and you're suddenly a multimillionaire whether what you charged them for worked or not. if any of them who you charged for didn't get what you promised and comes here to expose you as fake you can always silence them by threatening to send Ogun power to such people

So I ask again, have you gotten any result from your carrying out this ritual? can you post pictorial proof of such?
grin
CuteMadridista:

u dey mind the lil kid.The boy is a confused. one.He even do juju for yahoo boys.See. format.Dis yeye goat kal himself Alfa?Spit on his hopeless. head.I pity Nairalanders dat fall for his trick
Re: Charm For Gamble (lotto) by ipobarecriminals: 8:54pm On Apr 05, 2018
cheesy grin cheesy cool grin cheesy smiley grin grin wink grin grin grin wink grin grin wink grin .U nor go charge anything..THIEF..U register/ooen shop here to scam the gullible. U'll surely. close shop.Trust me
Re: Charm For Gamble (lotto) by M0ron: 8:55pm On Apr 05, 2018
CuteMadridista:

Correct. There are no free lunches in this world
Re: Charm For Gamble (lotto) by delishpot: 8:55pm On Apr 05, 2018
Khayri:

Do you have access to were they sell spiritual items? Yoruba women in market or men who sell fetish items? I can drop another method, you just go and buy the things you burn it and Mark corner of your 3. You will be seeing unknown things like you are watching TV.

No sir. I no dey anywhere close to such places. Not in naija and no African shops where I dey sef. I will keep this page bookmarked so that when I have access I will shoutout to you wink . Thanks for the attention. Wishing you only the best.
Re: Charm For Gamble (lotto) by CuteMadridista: 8:56pm On Apr 05, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
grin smiley cheesy wink grin grin ;Du dey mind the lil kid.The boy is a confused. one.He even do juju for yahoo boys.See. format.Dis yeye goat kal himself Alfa?Spit on his hopeless. head.I pity Nairalanders dat fall for his trick

The guy is a pure unadulterated scammer

The guy even said they should try it and give testimonies here

He knows only those that won would give testimonies. Heck, he can even create alternate monickers and drop testimonies with them claiming to have won huge amount of money

The long con would then be activated as some unthinking people would fall for his nonsense
Re: Charm For Gamble (lotto) by ipobarecriminals: 9:03pm On Apr 05, 2018
wink grin wink cheesy grin wink smiley wink grin cheesy
CuteMadridista:

He knows only those that won would give testimonies. Heck, he can even create alternate monickers and drop testimonies with them claiming to have won huge amount of money

The long con would then be activated as some unthinking people would fall for his nonsense
grin
CuteMadridista:

u are. very correct/spot on.i can't help but laugh..U funny sha.He don jam real trouble. here.
Re: Charm For Gamble (lotto) by Khayri: 9:13pm On Apr 05, 2018
delishpot:

No sir. I no dey anywhere close to such places. Not in naija and no African shops where I dey sef. I will keep this page bookmarked so that when I have access I will shoutout to you wink . Thanks for the attention. Wishing you only the best.

No problem, thank you.

1 Like

Re: Charm For Gamble (lotto) by ipobarecriminals: 9:35pm On Apr 05, 2018
grin wink grin grin grin grin grin khayri. the teen fraudster. Tell me my name
Re: Charm For Gamble (lotto) by ipobarecriminals: 9:40pm On Apr 05, 2018
my Muslim. brethren. Is dis mumu. a Muslim. or dibia? Alfa dat do charm for yahoo plus,is dat one Alfa/his own god is a FRAUDSTER cos like beget like
Re: Charm For Gamble (lotto) by ipobarecriminals: 7:47am On Apr 06, 2018
cheesy grin grin grin cool grin smiley wink grin grin grin
Khayri:

grin
Khayri:

wic higher authorities? Ur village moda i guess.Ur own higher authorities give u power to swindle pipu abi?U dnt play gamble and u want to. ruin peep life abi? And ur target are Yahoo boiz wey higher authorities assigned u to abi?May God paralyze and smite u with blindness there.Bastard.
Re: Charm For Gamble (lotto) by flashdarego: 2:58pm On Dec 24, 2019
undecided undecidedwhere can i get that leave from

(1) (Reply)

How To Download A Bible / Agnosticism Not Atheism / African Consciousness Vs European Christian Imperialism, By Dr Ray Hagins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.