Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,017 members, 7,828,583 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Tiwatope's Redemption (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Tiwatope's Redemption (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) (15480 Views)

30 Days And 30 Nights (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) / All In One Night (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) / Underlying Love (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwatope's Redemption (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by queenitee(f): 12:33am On Apr 21, 2018
Uncle Tolu, talk already

1 Like

Re: Tiwatope's Redemption (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by tolfa(m): 4:09am On Apr 21, 2018
paulohgirlie:
@Kayo80
Update plsssssssss
you must be enjoying it....am sure he has us in mind

2 Likes

Re: Tiwatope's Redemption (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by kayo80(m): 2:02pm On Apr 22, 2018
Chapter 7

Being students of Geography, their professor had thought it logical to take them on a field trip that allowed them the opportunity to see some of the natural phenomena they read about in their textbooks. Their first stop after leaving Lagos was the Meteorological station in Osun state; now they were at the Erin Ijesha waterfalls in the same state. The students had been bored at the first stop, but their spirits came to life seeing the high mountain walls and how water naturally fell from the top.

Tiwatope had fallen asleep on Tolu’s shoulder and he gave her a nudge as their other course-mates started getting off the bus. Her eyes slowly opened as her mind adjusted to the reality around her. She lifted her head off his shoulder shot him a lazy smile before looking out the bus window. The driver had turned the bus around and her side of the bus was facing the waterfall. The continuous sound of water hitting rocks was music to her ears. The air around the place felt so fresh and clean.

Mr. Okereke, the professor’s assistant had a paper in his hand as he asked students to gather round for a roll call. A couple of students had walked off from the bus’s location with their phones out, trying to get the best shot of the waterfall for their Instagram pages. Tiwa looked up the mountain walls, which was dotted with teenagers in white on blue school uniforms climbing up the mountain. They looked so enthusiastic, but all she could think about was the possibility of one of them falling off. She shook her head and turned around to Tolu.
“Are you fully awake now?” He asked and she smiled as she rubbed her eyes. He got off his seat and reached for his bag in the overhead luggage rack. “Let me give you something.” She peered over to look as he rummaged through his bag. And then he brought out a small silver flask, about the size of a regular coke bottle. “Aha! I found it; my natural energy booster.”
She had a curious look on her face as she said, “what’s that?”
He ignored her and opened the flask; steam escaped the top like Aladdin had just rubbed his lamp and the genie was materializing from it. “It’s still hot. Let me give you a cap full.” He said and slowly poured some of the content in the flask cover.
“Did I agree to drink whatever that is?” she said and leaned in. “It smells like ginger.”
“Yea; it’s a blend of ginger and turmeric water. Great natural energy booster.” He put it near her mouth and she moved back with a scowl on her face. He looked at her for a second and then drank the content of the flask cover. He shook off the bad taste and then proceeded to pour another cap full.

“Tiwatope Ogundeji!” Mr. Okereke called out her name and she shouted out, “Yes!” He looked at her for a couple of seconds before bowing his head to mark her name on the register, and then going on to call out another names.

“It’s getting cold.” Tolu said and she turned to face him. They were the only two left on the bus now, and from the corner of her eye, she could see the driver spying on them with the rare view mirror. She sighed, collected the flask cover from him and took down the content in one go. Her face screwed up as she handed the flask cover back to him.

3 Likes

Re: Tiwatope's Redemption (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by MhizDherbee(f): 3:47pm On Apr 22, 2018
Kay dear, this is great!!! More updates pls!!!!

1 Like

Re: Tiwatope's Redemption (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by Ann2012(f): 3:52pm On Apr 22, 2018
Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: Tiwatope's Redemption (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by tonexyx(m): 3:52pm On Apr 22, 2018
Thanks for the update but it's too short o.. more update please

1 Like

Re: Tiwatope's Redemption (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by paulohgirlie(f): 5:21pm On Apr 22, 2018
tolfa:
you must be enjoying it....am sure he has us in mind

Very interesting jare�

2 Likes

Re: Tiwatope's Redemption (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by kayo80(m): 9:19am On Apr 23, 2018
Chapter 8

The waterfall had seven levels and it felt like a video game to her. While her other course-mates stopped to take pictures at each level, she dragged Tolu on to keep climbing. They were at the third stage now, and as they ascended to the fourth, they got to an abandoned settlement. Empty mud huts that were once inhabited by people littered the plateau.

After going through the empty huts, and taking a few pictures, they walked over to sit by the cliff of the mountain because Tolu complained about being fatigued. Forty feet down below was a cluster of close to seventy people, ascending at a very slow pace. “I think it would take them at least half an hour to catch up with us.” Tiwatope said and turned to look at Tolu, who looked lost. He had the same expression on his face like when he first got on the bus that morning. She just wished he would tell her what was bothering him. When he caught her staring at him, he forced a smile on his face.

“So...tell me about yourself.”
"What would you like to know?" She asked.
"Yea, tell me about your family." He said excitedly.
“Well…I don’t have much of a family.”
“How is that?” He said and moved closer to her.
“Umm! I’m sorry, but I don’t feel like talking about that right now.”
“Okay.”
They sat quietly for a couple of minutes before Tiwatope broke the silence with, “Back in the 90s, a middle aged Norwegian couple lived next to an Orphanage somewhere in Apapa, Lagos. My dad was one of the orphans at the orphanage.”
“Okay.”
“The Norwegian expatriates had one child; my mom. They didn’t want her mixing with the locals, so they never let her out to play.” She leaned forward to check the progress of their other course-mates before continuing with, “My mom started sneaking out at night while her parents slept, and with time, she and my dad became friends. They were both in their late teens at the time.” She stopped to clear her throat before adding, “One thing led to another, and my mom got pregnant for my dad.”
“Hmm!”
“My mom’s parents were furious and wanted her to get an abortion, but she ran away with my dad before that could happen.”
“How did they survive?”
“The police caught them the same day, and locked my dad up.”
“Why?”
“My dad was 19, and my mom was 17. My mom’s parents claimed statutory rape.”
“Oh!”
“Yea, but my mom wouldn’t have it, so she started breaking things in the house and threatening to kill herself, till my dad was released.”
“Wow!”
“The orphanage didn’t like the controversy, plus my dad was getting too old, so after he got released from the police station, they sent him off to be a cook for a young couple; the Ogundeji’s.”
“That's interesting.” He said with a puzzled look on his face.
“Yea, that’s where I got my surname from. My dad was from Cross River, but the Ogundeji’s took him in as theirs, even though they were just about eight or nine years older than him.”
“So, technically speaking, you are a Calabar-Norwegian girl?” He said with a smile.
“Yea, technically speaking.” She said and laughed lightly.
“So, what happened? I mean with your mom and dad.”
The smile on her face was quickly replaced by a faraway look. “My mom died during child birth.”
“Oh! I’m sorry to hear that.”
“My maternal grandparents didn’t want me because I looked too African, so they had a deal with the Ogundeji’s and dropped me off with my Dad.” She leaned forward to look at how far her course-mates had come before continuing with, “The Ogundeji’s took care of me till I was around three, and my dad and I left their house.”
“Okay.”
“It was just me and my Dad in our two room apartment, running a small restaurant my Dad had opened not too far from where we lived. We didn’t have anyone except the Ogundeji’s as family.”
“Okay.”
“My dad took real good care of me till he died two years ago…hit and run situation.” She said as tears flowed down her eyes. Tolu moved in closer to her, and put his arm around her shoulder. She wiped her tears with the back of her hand, and continued with, “I technically killed my mom, my grandparents rejected me, but my Dad’s love kept me sane. When he passed, I went off the tangent. I didn't care about anything anymore.” She didn’t sob, but the tears continued to flow, and Tolu couldn’t think of anything appropriate to say, so he just kept quiet.

After a few minutes of silence, Tiwatope got up from her sitting position, wiped tears from her face, dusted her bum, and rolled up her shirt sleeves. “And that’s the Tiwatope Ogundeji story.” She said as she walked over to the edge of the cliff, looked down, and then hurried back to where he was seated with her hand outstretched. He shook it, and she pulled him up. “Come on. Let’s at least get to the forth waterfall before they catch up with us.”

3 Likes

Re: Tiwatope's Redemption (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by paulohgirlie(f): 12:26pm On Apr 23, 2018
Thanks for the update.

Oliver Twist=Asking For More grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Tiwatope's Redemption (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by bimberry1307(f): 2:00pm On Apr 23, 2018
Following

1 Like

Re: Tiwatope's Redemption (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by skubido(m): 2:20pm On Apr 23, 2018
Tanks a lot for the update. God bless

1 Like

Re: Tiwatope's Redemption (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by YINKS89(m): 6:32pm On Apr 23, 2018
Kayo80 m sorry to say Bt I'll nod to ask for more... Dis story is dope... I don't knw how u do it . All I know is u always make ur readers ask for more

3 Likes

Re: Tiwatope's Redemption (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by queenitee(f): 11:50pm On Apr 24, 2018
Eh eh eh

1 Like

Re: Tiwatope's Redemption (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by kayo80(m): 9:43am On Apr 25, 2018
MhizDherbee:
Kay dear, this is great!!! More updates pls!!!!

Thanks. Next update will be up tomorrow morning.
Re: Tiwatope's Redemption (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by kayo80(m): 9:44am On Apr 25, 2018
YINKS89:
Kayo80 m sorry to say Bt I'll nod to ask for more... Dis story is dope... I don't knw how u do it . All I know is u always make ur readers ask for more

The whole idea is to keep people wanting more. Lol! Thanks for reading. Next update will be up tomorrow morning.
Re: Tiwatope's Redemption (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by kayo80(m): 9:45am On Apr 25, 2018
paulohgirlie:

Thanks for the update.

Oliver Twist=Asking For More grin grin

Next update will be up tomorrow morning.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwatope's Redemption (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by kayo80(m): 9:46am On Apr 25, 2018
Before the next update, you guys can checkout my new short story... The Midnight Encounter.

https://www.nairaland.com/4470765/midnight-encounter-short-crime-story#67011788
Re: Tiwatope's Redemption (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by kayo80(m): 9:47am On Apr 25, 2018
...Enjoy.

Re: Tiwatope's Redemption (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by kayo80(m): 9:49am On Apr 25, 2018
tonexyx:
[quote author=kayo80 f. following bumper to bumper bro.. lovely piece,next update please

What's up bro... Checkout my latest short story before the next update of this story.

https://www.nairaland.com/4470765/midnight-encounter-short-crime-story#67011788

1 Like

Re: Tiwatope's Redemption (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by kayo80(m): 5:49pm On Apr 26, 2018
Chapter 9

They could hear female voices giggling up ahead as they approached the fourth level of the waterfall. Tolu was in front, while Tiwatope trailed behind. The mountain had been a bit steep at some point, but it was a lot more leveled now. Even at that, they still had to climb on all fours to avoid the effect of gravity from pulling them back.

“Your concoction has stopped working. I’m starting to get tired." She said and stretched her hand for him to pull her up. He smiled as he did so. “We are surely going back down when we get to the last waterfall.” She said out of breath as she came face to face with him. As she tried to take her next step ahead of him, she slipped and scrambled for anything as she slid down. Instinctively, he reached out, grabbed her by the arm and pulled her up towards himself. His hand went around her waist as he held her in place.
“No rushing. Take it one step at a time.” He said. She nodded, and then held him in a tight embrace. They were in that position for a few seconds, and he could feel her heart pounding in her chest. She pulled away after a while, took a deep breath and continued the crawl up the mountain.

……….

They were seated perched by the edge of a natural pool, watching three girls and a guy play directly under the waterfall a few meters to their left. Tiwatope wondered if there was an elevator hidden somewhere in the mountains because she couldn’t believe the girls she was looking at went through the same stress she had just gone through. They had matching pink bikinis on, and really great bodies. She caught Tolu staring at them and smiled. “You want to go and play with them?” She said with a plain look on her face and Tolu chuckled. She kept her eyes on him, looked away, and then looked his way again before saying, “Thanks for saving my life back there.” He smiled but said nothing. Their legs were in the water, with jeans rolled up, and she started moving her legs in continuous circular motions, making ripples that traveled a few feet away from them before disappearing.

After a couple of minutes, the three sexy girls and their macho looking male friend started cleaning up and packing their stuff. They said bye to Tolu and Tiwatope before walking off to the path that led downhill. When they were out of sight, she looked at Tolu with a mischievous smile on her face and said, “I want to skinny-dip in this pool.”
“What!!?”
“I want to swim in the nude.” She said as she got off the rock they were sitting on and went to check the footpath if someone was approaching.
“Of course I know what skinny dipping means, but…are you crazy?”
“Apparently, yes.” She said as she walked back to him. “Come on! Join me.”
“First of all, I can’t swim. Secondly…”
“Come on! The depth of the pool probably won’t reach your waist.” She said as she unbuttoned her shirt. He looked away and she laughed lightly. “Okay, please turn around.” She said with a chuckle. He shook his head as he turned his back to her. He closed his eyes as he heard her unzip her jeans. Even though he couldn't see her from where he stood, he still felt uncomfortable having his eyes opened as she undressed.
“Ooh! Tolu, this water is so cold.” She said as she stepped in the pool.
“Oh! Okay.”
“Don’t turn around yet!” she said as she slowly immersed herself in the flowing pool. “I can’t let you see my tangerine boobs after you just saw those girls with big watermelons.”
He laughed before saying, “You're something else.”
“Ooh! It feels like I’m in a Jacuzzi. You can turn around now.” She said. He turned around slowly and saw her bobbing up and down in the rushing water with just her head out of water. Then she swam backwards slowly, her eyes seductively on Tolu. She made a sign with her finger for him to join her, and he shook his head with a smile on his face. Then she frowned and went under water. He sat there, eyes on the surface of the water, waiting for her to pop back up. After about ten seconds he got really worried and stood up. And like a scene from a horror movie, her head slowly came up from under water till just her eyes were visible, and then she went under water again. He was about to get in the pool when she came up for air, coughing and laughing at the same time.
“Not funny.” He said and looked away.
“Your face towel please.” She said between laughs.
“What?”
“I want to come out now, turn around and put your face towel beside my clothes.”
“Okay.” He said and pulled out his white face towel from his jeans back pocket. It was about the size of a regular napkin when he unfolded it. He placed it on her well laid out clothes, and started walking eastward. “Shout out my name when you are dressed.”
“Wait! I said turn around, not walk away. You want to leave me alone here?”
He stopped in his tracks and sighed. “Okay. Hurry up then.”
“I love to swim, but the water is so cold. I was freezing in there.” She said as she stepped out of the pool. “It was fun though.”
“That’s cool.” He said in a tired voice.
“Hmm! Mr. Adegoke, why so unexcited?” She said as she dried herself. “You really need to tell me what’s bothering you. Tell mummy what’s wrong papi.” She said in a Spanish accent and it made him laugh. She started humming the tune to Michael Jackson’s classic, The Way You Make Me Feel as she dressed up.
“You really like that song. You were humming it in the bus earlier.”
“That was my Dad’s favorite song.” She paused for a second before adding, “He said it was the song he sang to win my mom over.”
“That’s romantic.”
“I sing it a lot, unconsciously when I’m…when I’m really excited.”
“Interesting.”
“You can turn around now.” She said as she did the last couple of buttons on her shirt.
Her curly black hair was still damp from being in water, and wasn’t as puffy as usual. It laid smoothly on her head and sides of her face. He found that really attractive. She caught him staring when she looked up and smiled. He scratched his head and checked his wrist watch before saying, “I have a feeling our crew members have turned around. Maybe we should start heading back.”
“Okay papi. Anything you say.”

3 Likes

Re: Tiwatope's Redemption (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by Mufahsa(m): 8:31pm On Apr 26, 2018
Please Come And Continue

1 Like

Re: Tiwatope's Redemption (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by skubido(m): 8:43pm On Apr 26, 2018
Tanks a lot for d update. God bless

More plz

1 Like

Re: Tiwatope's Redemption (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by kayo80(m): 10:36pm On Apr 30, 2018
Chapter 10

No one had noticed their absence when they later reunited with their course mates after descending the mountain. Both of them were loners anyway, so no one was checking for them. After Mr. Okereke did another roll call and was sure everyone was on board, the bus took off, heading to Obafemi Awolowo University in Ife. They had made arrangements to sleep over at the school before their journey back to Lagos the next day.

Most of the students were asleep by the time they got to the prestigious university, exhausted from the mountain climb. They grumbled when the professor’s assistance, Mr. Okereke announced that he had to do another roll call before they could disembark the bus.

………..

Tolu and Tiwatope were separated for a couple of hours as guys and girls had gone off to separate hostels. The agreement was to meet at the school’s social gathering spot after freshening up.

The females had gotten to the hangout spot before the boys, and when she saw him approaching in the company of about six other guys, she couldn’t hide her joy. He had changed into fresh white t shirt, and jeans. She also had a white t shirt on; a little too big for her, with the sleeves rolled up real high. It had KISS inscribed on it in big red letters. She playfully punched him in the belly when he walked up to her by the main bar. “Ouch! What was that for?” He asked, holding to his belly. She just smiled and asked him what he wanted to drink. Music was playing at a loud volume, so they had to lean in to talk to each other whenever they needed to communicate. He said Fayrouz; she looked at him strangely before telling the barman she wanted to buy a bottle of Fayrouz with her change. He gave it to her, and she handed it to Tolu. She had a small bottle of Smirnoff Ice in her left hand, and with her right hand, she pulled him along to a corner of the open bar with fewer people.

They took seats side by side, and Tolu said hi to their female course mates that were seated opposite them. The place was a really big open bar; like a football field, with chairs and tables in strategic points. She leaned in and asked why he hadn’t ordered an alcoholic drink, and he said he was going thirty days without beer, and that he had three days to go. She smiled and said she would love to celebrate with him when it was time to break his fast. He said that would be cool, and they went back to sipping their drinks.

At about 9pm, the music playing at the bar switched to old school slow songs and people started leaving one by one. She leaned him and told him to dance with her. He shook his head, but she got up anyway and started slow dancing in front of him. He got off his seat when she started looking embarrassed. He put his hands on her waste, she put her hands around his neck, and they moved to the slow rhythm of Prince’s Purple Rain. After a while, she placed her head on his chest, closed her eyes, and continued to move slowly to the music. He looked down at her and tears rolled down his eyes.

3 Likes

Re: Tiwatope's Redemption (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by queenitee(f): 7:17am On May 01, 2018
Tears? why?

1 Like

Re: Tiwatope's Redemption (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by skubido(m): 9:08am On May 01, 2018
queenitee:
Tears? why?

Sist mi Same here oooo.

Tanks a lot for d update. Jah bless

1 Like

Re: Tiwatope's Redemption (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by YINKS89(m): 1:10pm On May 01, 2018
This update small BT nonetheless thumbs up bro

1 Like

Re: Tiwatope's Redemption (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by paulohgirlie(f): 2:12pm On May 01, 2018
Thanks for d updates.
Kindly paste chapter 11 today grin
Re: Tiwatope's Redemption (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by kayo80(m): 2:23pm On May 01, 2018
Chapter 11

The ride back to their school campus the next day was a quiet one. Tolu and Tiwatope didn’t speak much to each other throughout the trip, except for when they passed by Satguru Maharaj Ji’s Ashram on the Lagos-Ibadan express. Tolu had caught Tiwatope staring at the big sign board with the picture of the old, black Indian looking man at the entrance of the camp, and he asked her if it was her first time seeing the place; she nodded. She said she had just read about the man dispelling his death rumors and saying he couldn’t die. They went on to engage in a short discussion of what they both thought about the man. Tiwatope said she found him creepy, and spoke on the fact that Tolu had on a red t shirt, which was the man’s favorite color. They laughed about that, and Tolu went on to say he was curious to know if the man actually gets his powers from the same God Christians pray to.

Both of them got lost in their individual thoughts and they went quiet again till they got to their school premises. Tolu noticed she had dozed off and quietly called out her name, “Tiwa! Tiwa!”
“What?” she said in a tired voice as she stretched in her seat. “Oh! We are here.” She added and looked out the window. The car park was scanty, with just a few cars here and there. She saw a tall, light skinned pregnant lady walk out their faculty building, holding onto a little boy. Tiwatope thought her blue floral print dress was really pretty. She was about to look away when the little kid got out of his mom’s hold and started running towards their bus with excitement on his face. He fell half way to the bus and started to cry. A man hurried over, picked up the boy, and held him to his chest. Still crying, the little boy held on tight to the man. And then the mother got to where they were, kissed the man on the lips, and hugged him. Tiwatope smiled, but when she got a better view of the man and saw it was her professor’s assistant she shook her head. “Men!”
“What’s wrong with them?” Tolu asked.
She turned around and looked at him with a frown on her face before saying, “Some of them are assholes.”
“Hmm!”
“Not you though. You are…” she was saying and stopped mid-sentence, as if looking for the word to use, all the while, holding their eye contact.
“It’s time to get off the bus Tiwa.” He said and got up to pull out their bags from the luggage rack above.

……….

Tiwatope had parked her Nissan Micra at the faculty car park the day before, so she drove him home. As they pulled up to the driveway of a cream colored bungalow in the staff quarters, an Alsatian came running along; wagging its tail and barking at the same time. “So, you really do have a dog?” She said and squinted.

“Oh! You thought I was lying?” He said as he got out of the car with his bag in hand. He carried the bag behind him before assuming a crouching position to play with his dog. Tiwatope got out of the car and walked over to his side. She leaned on the car’s front door, smiling at the bond between Tolu and the Alsatian. She looked like a lawyer in the white button up shirt, and black skirt she had on. “Sit!” Tolu said, and the dog promptly obeyed the command, as its long tail kept wagging.
“So, I guess he is your best friend.” She said, with arms folded and eyes on the dog.
“You can say so.” Tolu said and leaned on the car. They were side by side now.
“I guess I have to take some lessons from him.”
He smiled before saying, “Her.”
“What?”
“The dog is a she. Her name is Suzy.” As he said that, the dog’s ears stood up.
“Oh! Nice. That would make it more interesting.” She said and he smiled at her. They went silent for a couple of seconds before she broke it with, “I’ve never connected with anyone this fast before.” He turned to look at her but said nothing. “Thanks for walking into my life.” She added and slowly reached for his hand. Their fingers were intertwined now as they went silent again. After a while, Tolu gave her a quick hug and said, “I’d see you on Monday,” disentangled from the embrace and headed towards his house, with the dog trailing behind him.

She stood there, watching his black back pack bounce here and there, waiting for him to look back at her, but he didn’t. He walked to the front door, knocked twice, stood still for a few seconds, and then followed his dog as she ran around the house to the backyard area. “That was weird.” Tiwatope said, shrugged and walked around to the driver’s side of her small blue car.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwatope's Redemption (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by kayo80(m): 2:24pm On May 01, 2018
paulohgirlie:
Thanks for d updates.
Kindly paste chapter 11 today grin

I just did.

1 Like

Re: Tiwatope's Redemption (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by kayo80(m): 2:25pm On May 01, 2018
YINKS89:
This update small BT nonetheless thumbs up bro

smiley
Re: Tiwatope's Redemption (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by skubido(m): 2:49pm On May 01, 2018
Tanks for d update. Jah bless

1 Like

Re: Tiwatope's Redemption (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by Ann2012(f): 2:53pm On May 01, 2018
Thanks for the update, more pls

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today / Best Biography You Ever Read / Chronicles Of A Housemaid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.