Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,423 members, 7,812,243 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

Olamide May Wed Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman Before The Month Ends - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide May Wed Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman Before The Month Ends (25211 Views)

Rapper Olamide And Wife, Bukunmi Aisha Suleiman Welcome Their 2nd Child / Olamide Proposes To Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman, His Baby Bama On Her Birthday / Olamide, Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman & Their Son, Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olamide May Wed Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman Before The Month Ends by sirlekzy: 7:47am On Apr 06, 2018
Popular Nigerian street-pop rapper, Olamide, may tie the knot with his baby mama, Aisha Suleiman, before the end of the month.

According to TS Weekend, there is a big plan on ground for the wedding which is very much likely to hold in the month of April.

“Remember that he recently proposed to his baby mama and the only love of his life, Aisha. I can assure you that plans for marriage have reached advanced stages, and before the end of the month, both will tie the knot in a ceremony that will attract the crème de la crème of Nigerian society.”

“Olamide was very close to his mum until her death and her exit has left a vacuum in his heart. But then, his baby mama has always been there for him. In fact, fans may not know it, but they have been staying together for quite a long time now. It’s only that Olamide does not like publicising his private life. I can assure you that before the end of the month, the singer will walk down the aisle and it is going to be an explosive event.”

Olamide may wed his baby mama before month ends lailasnews

The lovebirds, who have been together since 2011, have a son, Maximilaino Adedeji, who was born in 2015. Recently, Olamide announced the proposal to Aisha on Snapchat @baddosneh, some hours after wishing her a happy birthday on the same platform.

There was wild jubilation across social media after the rapper announced the engagement and so many of his fans stormed his page to wish him all the best.

Read a comment below:

Congratulations� baddo nla

Science wedding coming up!!

Congratulations to them. This is the only thing we’ve ever heard abt his wife unlike them social media baby mama. I respect u bukunmi

Olamide got his girlfriend pregnant, stuck with her all through and now He’s wifed her. She was there for him from the onset and stayed till now. Men and women, learn from this ��

Source: http://www.lekzyloaded.com.ng/entertainment/ybnl-boss-olamide-may-wed-his-baby-mama-before-the-month-ends

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide May Wed Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman Before The Month Ends by Nobody: 7:49am On Apr 06, 2018
hml in advance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olamide May Wed Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman Before The Month Ends by yanabasee(m): 7:51am On Apr 06, 2018
Hmmmm......
Re: Olamide May Wed Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman Before The Month Ends by mgdimagaladima(m): 7:53am On Apr 06, 2018
marry kee!

Let's wait and see
Re: Olamide May Wed Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman Before The Month Ends by jazinogold(m): 11:49am On Apr 06, 2018
congrats...hope dy will play science student during the wedding? and hope he will do his wedding in the streets since he's the king of the streetz

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide May Wed Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman Before The Month Ends by TroubleMaker47(m): 11:49am On Apr 06, 2018
Good for her.
But I'm of the opinion of never marrying a babymama! Reason being, since they tried to tie u down with pregancy against your wish, then they should be left to dry out!
Repeated scenario like this will lead to the gradual demise of the babymama trend!

2 Likes

Re: Olamide May Wed Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman Before The Month Ends by FSolar: 11:50am On Apr 06, 2018
All artists on the train will be performing.
Re: Olamide May Wed Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman Before The Month Ends by BornnAgainChild(f): 11:50am On Apr 06, 2018
g

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olamide May Wed Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman Before The Month Ends by Boyooosa(m): 11:50am On Apr 06, 2018
Half bread is better than none...afterall, he made her half.
Re: Olamide May Wed Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman Before The Month Ends by Seun4FastLoans(f): 11:51am On Apr 06, 2018
wow! please do

check my signature
Re: Olamide May Wed Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman Before The Month Ends by hubtiva: 11:51am On Apr 06, 2018
ok
Re: Olamide May Wed Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman Before The Month Ends by NobleRomm(m): 11:51am On Apr 06, 2018
this shouldn't be news naaa...
he isn't the first nor going to be the last
Re: Olamide May Wed Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman Before The Month Ends by nairavsdollars(f): 11:52am On Apr 06, 2018
May wed...what if he doesnt?
Re: Olamide May Wed Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman Before The Month Ends by BerryAnny(m): 11:52am On Apr 06, 2018
I trust Baddo,nah lowkey he go do am. Dude maintain his private life alot.
Re: Olamide May Wed Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman Before The Month Ends by lexy2014: 11:53am On Apr 06, 2018
sirlekzy:
Popular Nigerian street-pop rapper, Olamide, may tie the knot with his baby mama, Aisha Suleiman, before the end of the month.

According to TS Weekend, there is a big plan on ground for the wedding which is very much likely to hold in the month of April.

“[b]Remember that he recently proposed to his baby mama [/b]and the only love of his life, Aisha. I can assure you that plans for marriage have reached advanced stages, and before the end of the month, both will tie the knot in a ceremony that will attract the crème de la crème of Nigerian society.”

“Olamide was very close to his mum until her death and her exit has left a vacuum in his heart. But then, his baby mama has always been there for him. In fact, fans may not know it, but they have been staying together for quite a long time now. It’s only that Olamide does not like publicising his private life. I can assure you that before the end of the month, the singer will walk down the aisle and it is going to be an explosive event.”

Olamide may wed his baby mama before month ends lailasnews

The lovebirds, who have been together since 2011, have a son, Maximilaino Adedeji, who was born in 2015. [b]Recently, Olamide announced the proposal to Aisha on Snapchat @baddosneh, [/b]some hours after wishing her a happy birthday on the same platform.

There was wild jubilation across social media after the rapper announced the engagement and so many of his fans stormed his page to wish him all the best.

Read a comment below:

Congratulations� baddo nla

Science wedding coming up!!

Congratulations to them. This is the only thing we’ve ever heard abt his wife unlike them social media baby mama. I respect u bukunmi

Olamide got his girlfriend pregnant, stuck with her all through and now He’s wifed her. She was there for him from the onset and stayed till now. Men and women, learn from this ��

Source: http://www.lekzyloaded.com.ng/entertainment/ybnl-boss-olamide-may-wed-his-baby-mama-before-the-month-ends

after being together for 7years and after a son, y d hype or celebration about proposal? Abi dem never discuss marriage all these years?abi na just fvcking tinz?
Re: Olamide May Wed Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman Before The Month Ends by Sarang(f): 11:54am On Apr 06, 2018
smiley nice one

Please see my signature
Re: Olamide May Wed Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman Before The Month Ends by joseo: 11:55am On Apr 06, 2018
good one instead of all this baby mama thing
Re: Olamide May Wed Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman Before The Month Ends by QuietHammer(m): 11:55am On Apr 06, 2018
TroubleMaker47:
Good for her.
But I'm of the opinion of never marrying a babymama! Reason being, since they tried to tie u down with pregancy against your wish, then they should be left to dry out!
Repeated scenario like this will lead to the gradual demise of the babymama trend!
So what should he do? Kill the baby then marry her?

4 Likes

Re: Olamide May Wed Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman Before The Month Ends by Bustincole(m): 11:56am On Apr 06, 2018
good for dem
Re: Olamide May Wed Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman Before The Month Ends by Viicfuntop(f): 11:59am On Apr 06, 2018
Why do you guys keep saying this E go better thing? It’s really getting stale. Trust me, a lady knows the guy that is worth staying with in his trying times.
Even the ones(especially on this nairaland) that do not have a long term goal would be advocating for Nonsense. I repeat, a girl knows the guy worth waiting for.

3 Likes

Re: Olamide May Wed Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman Before The Month Ends by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 06, 2018
Ok
Re: Olamide May Wed Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman Before The Month Ends by jericco1(m): 12:02pm On Apr 06, 2018
babymama? why na
Re: Olamide May Wed Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman Before The Month Ends by johnriley: 12:03pm On Apr 06, 2018
millianos mum? wat kind of name is milliano sef?
Re: Olamide May Wed Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman Before The Month Ends by TroubleMaker47(m): 12:04pm On Apr 06, 2018
QuietHammer:

So what should he do? Kill the baby then marry her?
No, marry another lady to spite her
Re: Olamide May Wed Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman Before The Month Ends by OSUigbo: 12:08pm On Apr 06, 2018
so vuking what?
Re: Olamide May Wed Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman Before The Month Ends by Jaytecq(m): 12:09pm On Apr 06, 2018
ok... next please
Re: Olamide May Wed Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman Before The Month Ends by Victwize(m): 12:10pm On Apr 06, 2018
[center][/center] For This I'm Expecting A Love Song From Olamide Ooo... I Don Tire 4 Shaku Shaku Beat Songs... Abeg Epp Link Am...
Re: Olamide May Wed Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman Before The Month Ends by ollah2: 12:10pm On Apr 06, 2018
Great one. Loyalty comes first and loyal girls deserve every accolade.
Re: Olamide May Wed Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman Before The Month Ends by Royale001: 12:12pm On Apr 06, 2018
HML IN ADVANCE.

Have you checked my signature today?
Check it NOW?
Re: Olamide May Wed Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman Before The Month Ends by idrisolaide(m): 12:15pm On Apr 06, 2018
grin

Story? Olamide Doesn't Like to publicising his private life but upload updates about his Son, New Car, Mum's Exit, House....

And he never made mention of his Baby Mama which was claimed to be his LOVE of His Life? Hnmm

Well, I am wishing him the very best.

God Bless Abundantly.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Between Timaya And Fan Who Hopes Some Day He Will Address His Babymama As Wife / Funke Akindele Stuns In New Photo / Cee-C Unveiled As Brand Ambassador for House of Lunettes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.