Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Repent Before It Is Too Late, Death Is Real - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Repent Before It Is Too Late, Death Is Real (5223 Views)

"Death Is The Gift Of The Believer" / Atheists, Allah is Your Creator. Repent, Bow And Stop Being Like Shaitan / Fortune Telling In Islam And How To Repent From It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Repent Before It Is Too Late, Death Is Real by Lukgaf(m): 8:21am On Apr 06, 2018
Dear friends,

Have we ever thought of The Destroyer of the Desires (Death)? Do you know death is inevitable. Every soul will taste death. So it is advisable you seek repentance by asking forgiveness before you sleep all night and anytime you wake up before it is too late for me and you.

If you can bear in mind at all time, that this death we are talking about will surely come one day to take your soul, then you will increase in good deeds and have many wrong deeds buried. If you have it in mind you will return all the money you get unlawfully to the other, if you know the death is real, you will stop killing human being like you, you will stop yahoo and yahoo plus if you know you will also be buried one day. My brothers, my sisters, you can not plant maize and expect to harvest carrot, It is impossible! If you make people cry because of how you relate with them, then surely you and your family will share from unending cries, so repent!

Don't be too sad because you have not built house you live in. Your own final six fts abode will be built for you by your family even without giving them Kobo.

Advice to negligent youth from https://islamqa.info/en/34905

1. To repent before it is too late and before they come to regret not doing their duty towards Allaah. For death may come suddenly; and Allaah may give respite but no wrongdoer can escape His punishment, and He is Almighty and is the One Who wreaks vengeance. Sin has an effect on the body and soul, and its consequences may come in this world, before the Hereafter.

2. They should remember the words of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) concerning the six whom Allaah will shade from the heat of the Day of Resurrection in the shade of the Throne: “… and a young man who grew up worshipping Allaah …” Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 660; Muslim, 1031.

3. They should feel shy before their Lord and should feel ashamed when the ummah is being attacked by its enemies and needs young people to lead this ummah out of its crisis and to fight the enemy in jihad in obedience to Allaah.

4. They should think of the last verse of the Qur’aan to be revealed, and the last command that Allaah gave to mankind (interpretation of the meaning):

“And fear the Day when you shall be brought back to Allaah. Then every person shall be paid what he earned, and they shall not be dealt with unjustly”
[al-Baqarah 2:281]

May Allah forgive us our sins and grant us benefitting understanding

2 Likes

Re: Repent Before It Is Too Late, Death Is Real by Afonjas: 9:17am On Apr 06, 2018
I was a Christian for good 24 years and once a born-gain Christian

But now I'm an agnostic

6 Likes

Re: Repent Before It Is Too Late, Death Is Real by Christane: 9:18am On Apr 06, 2018
repent b4 is too late ..

1 Like

Re: Repent Before It Is Too Late, Death Is Real by Afonjas: 9:18am On Apr 06, 2018
I'm proudly candidate of Hell

4 Likes

Re: Repent Before It Is Too Late, Death Is Real by bjayx: 9:20am On Apr 06, 2018
Naso... I v to click yes before I can type on this thread. That's shiiit to me.

1 Like

Re: Repent Before It Is Too Late, Death Is Real by Radiants: 9:23am On Apr 06, 2018
Jazakallah Airhan...

One of my fears is how I will die, 2nd is where I will die 3rd is when I will die.

my worst fear is what happens to me after I die.

Astagfirullah!

May Allah make it easy for us all and forgive all our shortcomings. Amin.

3 Likes

Re: Repent Before It Is Too Late, Death Is Real by orangb: 10:21am On Apr 06, 2018
Hmm, may Allah take our souls in the state of fitrah.

Last night, I laid on my bed viewing facebook pages of people whom I know who are dead. It seemed so unreal; I saw pictures which they took last and they looked so full of life. It's hard to imagine that the same person is rotting in the ground.

I get scared of what lies after death; not the actual act of dying. Sometimes, I get this feeling that I may die young or otherwise, really old.
We all have a private connection with God shaped with patterns. Some people pray to God for something and they get it almost immediately. For me, I know most definitely that I won't get what I want at the time I want it. It often comes to me as a surprise when I'm on the edge of hopelessness. Sometimes, the bad whisperer uses this against me, I get scared of making istikharah over people because I know that the outcome will most likely be negative. As a result of this, I sometimes get tempted to want to avoid making istikharah or praying over things since I know that I won't get them at first request. Then it occurs in a way that the things which I don't pray for are the ones which comes easily but will almost always turn sour ultimately. So, again, I go back to the option I've been avoiding- praying.

I get scared of death, I get confused. One moment I'm being a good muslim and the next, I'm mouthing some dope lyrics. I keep going on and off with some acts of religion.

I'm scared, I have dreams and goals and some of them aren't complacent with Allah's command- or maybe just not in this environment. I like it when I see others being committed as much as I admire from afar and wish to be, but I have aspirations.

May Allah help...

2 Likes

Re: Repent Before It Is Too Late, Death Is Real by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 06, 2018
May Allah forgive us our sins, may our death come at the peak of our faith, may our graves be better than our houses and our hereafter better than our life. Ameen

3 Likes

Re: Repent Before It Is Too Late, Death Is Real by Mekanus(m): 10:25am On Apr 06, 2018
Fu^ck you op, we all know that death is real and the asshole Mohammed is fake. If hell turns out to be real, I will be the one to welcome you to hell grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Repent Before It Is Too Late, Death Is Real by jidoex66(m): 2:17pm On Apr 06, 2018
orangb:

Last night, I laid on my bed viewing facebook pages of people whom I know who are dead. It seemed so unreal; I saw pictures which they took last and they looked so full of life. It's hard to imagine that the same person is rotting in the ground.

I get scared of what lies after death; not the actual act of dying. Sometimes, I get this feeling that I may die young or otherwise, really old.
We all have a private connection with God shaped with patterns. Some people pray to God for something and they get it almost immediately. For me, I know most definitely that I won't get what I want at the time I want it. It often comes to me as a surprise when I'm on the edge of hopelessness. Sometimes, the bad whisperer uses this against me, I get scared of making istikharah over people because I know that the outcome will most likely be negative. As a result of this, I sometimes get tempted to want to avoid making istikharah or praying over things since I know that I won't get them at first request. Then it occurs in a way that the things which I don't pray for are the ones which comes easily but will almost always turn sour ultimately. So, again, I go back to the option I've been avoiding- praying.

I get scared of death, I get confused. One moment I'm being a good muslim and the next, I'm mouthing some dope lyrics. I keep going on and off with some acts of religion.

I'm scared, I have dreams and goals and some of them aren't complacent with Allah's command- or maybe just not in this environment. I like it when I see others being committed as much as I admire from afar and wish to be, but I have aspirations.

May Allah help...
You are very correct brother. We just have to keep striving to be a better Muslim irrespective of environment and other factors . May Allah make it easy for everyone.

2 Likes

Re: Repent Before It Is Too Late, Death Is Real by Lukgaf(m): 2:29pm On Apr 06, 2018
May Allah be with you dear
orangb:

May Allah help...

1 Like

Re: Repent Before It Is Too Late, Death Is Real by orangb: 2:41pm On Apr 06, 2018
Lukgaf:
May Allah be with you dear
Amin, thank you.

jidoex66:

You are very correct brother. We just have to keep striving to be a better Muslim irrespective of environment and other factors . May Allah make it easy for everyone.
Amin, sister*
Re: Repent Before It Is Too Late, Death Is Real by bishopsele84: 4:58pm On Apr 06, 2018
Bleep Islam
Re: Repent Before It Is Too Late, Death Is Real by jidoex66(m): 5:09pm On Apr 06, 2018
orangb:

Amin, thank you.

Amin, sister*
Lol @ sister. I'm a man o
Re: Repent Before It Is Too Late, Death Is Real by orangb: 5:43pm On Apr 06, 2018
jidoex66:

Lol @ sister. I'm a man o

That was a correction to your reference to me as brother*
Re: Repent Before It Is Too Late, Death Is Real by jidoex66(m): 8:38pm On Apr 06, 2018
orangb:

That was a correction to your reference to me as brother*
Alright. Noted

(1) (Reply)

Does Receiving The Covid-19 Vaccine During The Day In Ramadan Break The Fast? / The Virtues Of Patience / Have you completed six fast of Shawwal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.